F/S Trans Am Parts

This forum contains discussions about all things Knight Rider.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

1batt4u
Rookie
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982

F/S Trans Am Parts

Post by 1batt4u » Wed Sep 14, 2011 12:53 pm

Rare Custom made Billet Aluminum Double-Din Radio Frame(unpainted) and Stainless Steel brackets, made by me. $125

Excellent Condition, almost new!! - $50

Cross-Fire Intake from a Corvette, if you gfuys wanna use this instead of the stock Cross-Fire - $50

Barely Used New Fuel Injectors for your Cross-Fire, originall $100 each, and hard to find. - $150

T-Tops from my 1983 Trans Am. The plastic on the outside is faded as usual. Just needs some Black trim paint. The passenger side plastic has a small crack as you can see from the picture. I can sell them for $50, these usually sell over $100, the box is 34x18x18 at 40 pounds, I calculated shipping will be around $60.

Brand New Front Fender Side Marker Lamps $25

Trunk Release Solenoid $50

Headlight Relay Module $30

Doeskin Mix Seatbelt Lot $150

As you see in the pictures: 4 back male seat belts, 1 female seat belt. 2 front female seat belts, one of them is kinda cracked open. 4 front male seatbelts, the 2 middle are in excellent condition, but don't have the top belt connected to it, they stand alone. the 2 other kinda worn out and have the top belts connected, you can always remove and put to the 2 good middle belts!

2000 Trans Am, Chrome 16" wheels. Selling for $400 These always sell for more on ebay!

1989 Original GTA Trans Am Wheels, one wheel the lip of it is broken off, selling for only $350 plus the tires. For $300 you usually buy 2 GTA Wheels. Tires have around 70% tire thread, so you can have fun with them spinnig/burning!

Brand New Rebuilt Front and Rear Brake calipers plus Bendix Brakes $200

First come First serve!!
Billy C.

1batt4u
Rookie
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982

Re: F/S Trans Am Parts

Post by 1batt4u » Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:57 pm

Double-Din radio sold!!

NEXT!!!!
Billy C.

corlando52
FLAG Recruit
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Re: F/S Trans Am Parts

Post by corlando52 » Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:37 pm

Interested in the front female seat belt receivers if they are for an 83 Firebird. Would you consider selling them and how much for just the two in the tan sleeves?
Thank you!

Chris