help with my steering wheel?

This forum contains discussions about all things Knight Rider.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

stanman11
Volunteer
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982

help with my steering wheel?

Post by stanman11 » Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:09 pm

I want to put a plastic vinyl on this wheel but first I need some material to flush out the grips with the inside stablizers.

What do you think I could do with this? I tried doing the vinyl twice and i @&^# up.

The vinayl im sing is a black 3d carbon fiber vinyl.

I know im supposed to use a heat gun or hair blower but i cant seem to get it to fit right with out making cuts and ripping it.
in the pic it has the vinyl on it but it was a crappy job and started peeling so i had to clean it better

And im too poor to take it to a shop or sticker store so try not to suggest that. thnx

blackthorntk
Operative

Re: help with my steering wheel?

Post by blackthorntk » Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:23 am

How's your project going bro did you fix the chip on the steering wheel yet? Remember now that site link i sent you you can get the replica one for free if you buy two parts for your kitt replica I'd go with that :P.

stanman11
Volunteer

Post by stanman11 » Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:30 pm

blackthorntk wrote:How's your project going bro did you fix the chip on the steering wheel yet? Remember now that site link i sent you you can get the replica one for free if you buy two parts for your kitt replica I'd go with that :P.

I lost my job last summer. havent had one since. its to slow around here. I wouldnt be able to afford anything like that even on payments lol

blackthorntk
Operative

Post by blackthorntk » Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:22 am

same here but i hope to get this job next week. I lost my job this last summer as well. but gained one temp one for christmas only :P. but yah sometimes u have to degrade yourself to find work but I know how u feel probably want to get back in your main study of field. witch makes it difficult to get back into especially with the competition.

stanman11
Volunteer

Post by stanman11 » Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:00 pm

well ive worked construction for most of my life. I dont want to do that any more. Besides that thoeres no other jobs unless i have a sex change, become a woman. for some reason that all companies hire.
I got turned down from subway because my application had mostly contruction on it lol

This town is just to small and gay. all that comes to mind right now is food lol later

blackthorntk
Operative

Post by blackthorntk » Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:12 am

yeah unfortunately that's so true women get hired instantly and first picked before any men. I'm a office worker and having problems trying to find office work because every time they pick a chick over a guy on that field :P. Sadly not all them girl's have the experience they just there to look good in company self image :P. like my niece got a job with the governor and she just got out of high school with no work experience gosh she just graduated this year. O.o That's just wrong i swear.

stanman11
Volunteer

Post by stanman11 » Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:01 pm

yeah i was trying to get this job for weeks and they kept telling me they werent even hiring. days later a new chick appears and im like wdf? your not hiriing huh?

Damn sexist businesses.
the only thing the hire men for now days is construction