Knight rider 2008 season 2

This forum contains discussions about all things Knight Rider.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

350_small_block
Stranger
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982

Knight rider 2008 season 2

Post by 350_small_block » Sun May 08, 2011 11:41 am

:kitt: Hi there everyone my names Kelvin Robertson i live in the UK have been a fan of knight rider since 1987 and when the new series aired in the UK for the first time i was blown away on how good it was i loved it so much bourght it on DVD please support the campaign for season 2. about me .

my names kelvin i live salisbury UK i love knight rider that much i bourght 4th generation firebird transam i know its not a third gen like the origenal knight rider but i buy one day i love knight rider 2008 that much i am going to start a group on facebook in support for season 2 i hope to see you all on there when i create it later today or tomorow meny thanks for reading you can find me by typing my full name into facebook i hope to make new like minded friends meny thanks for reading Kelvin .

Vincent
Recruit
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982

Re: Knight rider 2008 season 2

Post by Vincent » Sun May 08, 2011 5:15 pm

First off. Welcome to Knight Rider Online, and I hope you'll find an enjoyable time here.

Second. A second season of Knight Rider 2008 simply is NOT going to happen. All the actors and actresses have since moved on to other things. The sets have been torn down, and parts have been sold off. KR08 is gone, for good.

It. Is. Not. Coming. Back.

The only hope that really remains is if a feature movie is made. Which will almost certainly be a reboot, given how toxic the main franchise is now. Your best best is to support the movie.

Vince

:dash4:

chrisjones
FLAG Recruit
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Re: Knight rider 2008 season 2

Post by chrisjones » Mon May 09, 2011 4:58 am

Agreed, its simply NOT coming back. Just look at the dates for one, Knight Rider 2008.... were mid way through 2011!!

Its not going to happen no matter how many of us stamp our feet and hassle execs..
[b]No way you mentalist![/b]