As we will call the new TV series Knight Rider

This forum contains discussions about all things Knight Rider.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

Alex
FLAG Assistant
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

As we will call the new TV series Knight Rider

Post by Alex » Thu May 05, 2011 11:04 am

In 1982 it was the year of great classic success of the series television Knight Rider and the fans of whole world liked the car KITT (Knight Industries Two Thousand) and was the super-fantastic KITT!

And the cast David Hasselhoff, Patricia McPherson, Rebecca Holden, Edward Mulhare and Peter Parros also were the best of always and fantastic.

The car Knight Rider 2000 (Pontiac Banshee) which is a Dodge Stealth 1991 transformed as to seem the car Pontiac Banshee Knight 4000 and the cast was David, Susan and many others and it was good to see the series television Knight Rider 2000.

The old cars are Team Knight Rider in 1997 was not a great success and also the car Knight Industries Three Thousand (Ford Shelby GT500KR Mustang) in the series television Knight Rider 2008 that was canceled by the channel NBC.

I believe that one day in the future is possible when the name Knight Rider it continue, because the producers and directors can be interested on that in order that television Knight Rider does new seasons of the series Knight Rider.

Because that can happen if someone will be interested to film and to choose the new cast for the television, but if the name is not this last Knight Rider 2008, then producers and directors are going to choose the new title and the symbol for the science fiction of the series television Knight Rider.

But I believe the car KITT will be different and will have the name of the car KITT in the future and in my opinion is the best car is the Pontiac (Knight Industries Two Thousand) and will always be associated with KITT, the future series television Knight Rider should have based on a new Pontiac, but this is our KITT.

The producers and directors and the creators also should choose and create the car KITT that is the Pontiac (Knight Industries Two Thousand) to be different and better in the future. I believe it is possible that a day will keep the television series Knight Rider, because it was the best year in 1982 and the universe of the fiction of the series Knight Rider was a great success! The hope never dies and courage is always eternal!

Knight Rider - “One man can make a difference”.

Alex

Pierre
FLAG Recruit

Re: As we will call the new TV series Knight Rider

Post by Pierre » Thu May 05, 2011 3:18 pm

the brand pontiac is dead there is no pontiac made anymore

Alex
FLAG Assistant

Post by Alex » Thu May 05, 2011 4:07 pm

Hopefully with a new brand and model for the TV series Knight Rider.

Alex

chrisjones
FLAG Recruit

Post by chrisjones » Fri May 06, 2011 9:10 am

Doubt it will ever happen again now. Technology has moved on so far that I personally feel its very hard to tell 'the Knight Rider story' via a similar 'vehicle' (no pun intended) to the original format. Cars have onboard computers, GPS, navigation systems, hands free communication devices, Internet access ..... and the deal breaker, the fact that they can actually drive without the need for human control.
Lets be honest, what caught all out attention as kids was first, the car, second, the driver, then third the story lines.
[b]No way you mentalist![/b]

Josch Schulz
FLAG Operative

Post by Josch Schulz » Fri May 06, 2011 10:58 am

Code: Select all

I believe that one day in the future is possible when the name Knight Rider it continue, because the producers and directors can be interested on that in order that television Knight Rider does new seasons of the series Knight Rider.
1. I guess as long TV makers are for fast money with low budget the show never returns. Knight Rider, if you want it back like it was, is realy much work and if you want it good, you have to make it like the old school times, forget CGI and all this crap, hand made action with heart and a good story, thats what we need, but this cost money and money is something nobody realy want to spend, that why CGI is there.

2. We all love Knight Rider but to be honest, after our generation and the kids from the 90s are gone KR is gone away also. Knight Rider was a great show but its with everything else also, it comes and goes...and when our generation is gone, KR is gone also. The producers know this and that is what makes Knight Rider so hard to bring back. If you want the show back you need new ways and start by the ground...if we not get away the old hair and restart all like they did it with Batman Begins...oh boy we never make it.
There's nothing worse than a smart-ass automobile

Alex
FLAG Assistant

Post by Alex » Fri May 06, 2011 6:38 pm

If you think that the TV series Knight Rider is over, fine.

But I believe one day will return the new TV series Knight Rider and returning to the super-car KITT.

I believe that yes, this is my answer.

Alex

Josch Schulz
FLAG Operative

Post by Josch Schulz » Sat May 07, 2011 11:01 am

If you think that the TV series Knight Rider is over, fine.
I never say that its over, I just say its hard to bring it back because nobdy realy take care about it like its normaly should be the case. I say
I guess as long TV makers are for fast money with low budget the show never returns
It could be possible that Knight Rider Returns but as often it will come back, as often it wil fail because of these 2 simple problems...

Alex
FLAG Assistant

Post by Alex » Sat May 07, 2011 5:47 pm

If failed, then you need to correct these failures to start again. But the responsibility of the channel NBC canceled it because it also failed without explanation and someone could save it to continue for more seasons and the new car KITT and the cast and also TV series Knight Rider, don't you think?

But we must support and sign petition to keep asking for more seasons of TV series Knight Rider to work and evolve and begin to think very positive. How did other TV series Smallville, Hero and many others, so I believe any one day can happen in the future of the new TV series Knight Rider.

Yes, because all this is possible and I believe it.

Alex

Josch Schulz
FLAG Operative

Post by Josch Schulz » Sat May 07, 2011 10:36 pm

But we must support and sign petition to keep asking for more seasons of TV series Knight Rider to work and evolve and begin to think very positive.
Support yes, petition mhhm thats a thing...well I belive that NBC is not interested to see "sign petition" things because they have money (They think so) and the power the say yes and know to all. And they know in the past how much the TV show failed and failed again and again...so when you are a big boss and you get a product that fails more then 5 or 6 times you would loose the intrest also...we are fans and even when you write the best script in the world and you have the best idea they are not taken it... Why? Read this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legal_issu ... an_fiction" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I support the show, I will always do. Knight Rider is my fafourite show, it always will be. Nobody ever ask the Fans about the remakes and plans to bring back Knight Rider, everything must be cool and new...Last time they had the chance and realy had the chance to listen to the fans and they did it again for themself... Fans are the people who keep the show up to date, but when you kick them to often they will loose the interest in a show and that means also no support. I want a new show also, yes, but like I wrote before: It must be having heart humor and handmade action, everything else in Transformers, Viper or Fast and the Furious Style is not working, the show needs and update, something fresh... But that is realy hard to make. When you did it its not only for the Fans, its also for the public and there is the next problem...Most of the people I know including Fans, do not want a new series...the magic is not the same...

Alex
FLAG Assistant

Post by Alex » Sun May 08, 2011 5:39 am

Okay, Josch. :wink:

I understand, but I wish someone could do something to save the new TV series Knight Rider, because I have my hope and really liked.

Alex

Avenger95
Operative

Post by Avenger95 » Mon May 09, 2011 2:18 am

Its inevitable that a fan-film will be made for Knight Rider. A lot of film students have taken many dream movies into their own hands (Street Fighter, Mega Man, Mortal Kombat are examples of this).

I am all for a web-series Knight Rider show. All it takes is a replica owner and dedication.
...... []Knight Avenger Guardian Enforcer[] ......

Josch Schulz
FLAG Operative

Post by Josch Schulz » Mon May 09, 2011 1:36 pm

Well when my KR2000 Remake Replica is done I have no problem to help :)

Alex
FLAG Assistant

Post by Alex » Mon May 09, 2011 1:41 pm

Ok, Josch. :wink:

You are the best! :)

(( :good: ))

:kitt:
Alex

jup
FLAG Operative
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982
Location: SD, CA. USA | Web site: http://www.jupircbot.8m.com (jup's KR game project 'ghosts' here)

Post by jup » Wed May 11, 2011 3:15 pm

chrisjones wrote:...and the deal breaker, the fact that they can actually drive without the need for human control.
I was just about to bring that up. The military has self piloting vehicles. Which means that it's just basically a matter of time before the mass public can go down to the auto dealship and buy this as an option...or have it standard in some expensive models.

The dream of the '80s is now the 21'st Century reality.

Just, one very constant thing from any show called Knight Rider remains to exist...holding a conversation. With all the technology now on-board, our science is still baffled on how to make a true AI.