Support and sorry

This forum contains discussions about all things Knight Rider.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

magictorch
Recruit
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982

Support and sorry

Post by magictorch » Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:52 am

I feel like I owe the board staff a big old fashioned sorry! you guys do a awsome job

I also would like to thank people for the continued support and messages of love and understanding, you guys also are awsome

Victor Kros
FLAG Operative

Re: Support and sorry

Post by Victor Kros » Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:43 am

Just the board staff?

=VK=
:dash:

chrisjones
FLAG Recruit
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Post by chrisjones » Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:09 pm

Victor Kros wrote:Just the board staff?

=VK=
Seriously, Nick..... just leave it for the good of the forum. Take it up with him via PM :good:
[b]No way you mentalist![/b]

Stylez
FLAG Recruit

Post by Stylez » Fri Apr 08, 2011 6:54 pm

:whistle: what's goin' on here fellas?

Actually nevermind lol I answered my own question

msKEN
FLAG Assistant

Post by msKEN » Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:46 pm

chrisjones wrote:
Victor Kros wrote:Just the board staff?

=VK=
Seriously, Nick..... just leave it for the good of the forum. Take it up with him via PM :good:
Wow if only you and your buddy asking for forgiveness here would have thought of that mature style of thinking ages ago. :roll:
The Knight Rider Fan Game Project:
http://www.theknightrider.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

magictorch
Recruit

Post by magictorch » Sun Apr 10, 2011 6:38 am

OK here goes, firstly I was never going to post on the subject again about Mr Nugent, but I see it cannot be left alone

Mr Nugent please enlighten me why you would need an apology from me, when everything I posted was FACT and NOT opinion, I do not wish to be banned from this awesome web forum by being dragged into it again, I at the start was asking reasonable questions before you chose to attack me. I feel like its how dare I question the almighty Captains ethics

I see your disciples will come out the woodwork to argue your corner, but how can they also go against fact, that every post that bites you in the ass, have been posts YOU have made, posts that are still here for all to see with a simple click of your name.

Mr Chris Jones was simply asking if we could all move on from this, yet you have chosen for me to come out one more time and post

Its amazing that you can simply type as you wish, yet because of slightest little chance you may know the shows creator then its overlooked. One day Captain one of the people off these very forums will ask Glen or should I say TELL Glen exactly just how you represent his name, I am sure with seeing the video on the main page, Glen will be in appreciation of Knight Rider online for bringing his creation to new and old fans.

I am just wanting to log in knight rider online to have a look at what is going on with the subject that is close to my heart, get the latest up to date news and info, without being reminded about just how wonderful you are,maybe more than me will join the forums to have their opinion, they will have to wisely choose their words, me I will go back to being a browser

YOUR biggest fan is YOU believe me!

Continue to do what you do for this community which is??? oh yeah thats right you make money out of people, LOL your unbelievable

Skav
FLAG Operative

Post by Skav » Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:28 am

magictorch wrote:OK here goes, firstly I was never going to post on the subject again about Mr Nugent, but I see it cannot be left alone

Mr Nugent please enlighten me why you would need an apology from me, when everything I posted was FACT and NOT opinion, I do not wish to be banned from this awesome web forum by being dragged into it again, I at the start was asking reasonable questions before you chose to attack me. I feel like its how dare I question the almighty Captains ethics

I see your disciples will come out the woodwork to argue your corner, but how can they also go against fact, that every post that bites you in the ass, have been posts YOU have made, posts that are still here for all to see with a simple click of your name.

Mr Chris Jones was simply asking if we could all move on from this, yet you have chosen for me to come out one more time and post

Its amazing that you can simply type as you wish, yet because of slightest little chance you may know the shows creator then its overlooked. One day Captain one of the people off these very forums will ask Glen or should I say TELL Glen exactly just how you represent his name, I am sure with seeing the video on the main page, Glen will be in appreciation of Knight Rider online for bringing his creation to new and old fans.

I am just wanting to log in knight rider online to have a look at what is going on with the subject that is close to my heart, get the latest up to date news and info, without being reminded about just how wonderful you are,maybe more than me will join the forums to have their opinion, they will have to wisely choose their words, me I will go back to being a browser

YOUR biggest fan is YOU believe me!

Continue to do what you do for this community which is??? oh yeah thats right you make money out of people, LOL your unbelievable
magictorch, no doubt you've not met Nick and I find it a bit sad that you let a (from your angle) keyboard stranger bother you this much.

You are not being dragged into anything. You chose to come out and post the above, and you could have just moved on to another thread. But you couldn't.

The above says more about you than anybody else.
Love boxing? http://www.ringnews24.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Matthew
Site Administrator

Post by Matthew » Sun Apr 10, 2011 11:09 am

Afternoon guys,

I had hoped that this situation had reached its zenith a fortnight ago. Obviously, a lot has been said and a lot has been done, and at the end of the day, it’s hard to argue the fact that we all hold some level of guilt over the way it has developed.

I’m hoping we can move forward without any further disciplinary measures being necessary, but if not, it may become necessary for everyone involved to receive some sort of suspension, and that includes me for my part in the thank you thread.

So, let’s work on our differences privately, and let the community move on without adding to the damage that’s already been done. :good:

Matt
Welcome aboard the Knight 2000.

Thank you. What's all this, it looks like Darth Vader's bathroom?

Nicholas Knight
Operative

Post by Nicholas Knight » Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:34 pm

An opinion is simply a different point of view. With that being true, nobody can change someone else's opinion of a situation. It's best to drop this "war of words" and let's talk about Knight Rider. :wink: Sheesh, there really isn't a bad guy on this forum!!!! Nobody is besides Garthe has the "evil goatee" and the "white suit"....um...except...Col. Sanders. :lol: And even his chicken isn't evil.:good:
Knight Tech Inc. -- Where everyone makes a difference.

Victor Kros
FLAG Operative

Post by Victor Kros » Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:04 pm

Matthew,

Please understand this response is in no way an "attack" on magictorch or instigation to start further conflict. As a matter of "public record", it is necessary for me to make one point so as to avoid confusion to those who may stumble upon and read this thread which may potentially harm how people view my character or my business.

What magictorch has accused me of is and continues to be his opinion and is NOT based upon "fact". These accusations should have been addressed in private and I've given this individual several offers to do so which were not taken up. He is still more than welcome to take his concerns private where they belong.

Again, this is something I need to state publically as my actions and his are on a permanent record and I do not wish for his personal opinions to influence how people view my character or my business. If I say nothing, people will mistake his opinion as "fact" and that is not acceptable.

No further public response is necessary from magictorch on this matter.

Thanks.

=VK=

chrisjones
FLAG Recruit

Post by chrisjones » Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:03 am

Great press release... ;-)
[b]No way you mentalist![/b]

Matthew
Site Administrator

Post by Matthew » Mon Apr 11, 2011 5:50 am

Under the circumstances, I feel that the best course of action is to close this thread now that Nick has had the opportunity to respond. If any other threads are derailed by this issue, then a range of suspensions will have to be implemented. This is obviously an undesirable solution, but given that I'm holding myself to the same standard as everyone else that's been involved, it seems to be the fairest.

If anyone wants to address my closing remarks, then feel free to contact me, as I'm willing to temporarily reopen this thread on a case by case basis. :good:

Matt
Welcome aboard the Knight 2000.

Thank you. What's all this, it looks like Darth Vader's bathroom?