Knight Rider Podcast

This forum contains discussions about all things Knight Rider.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

annericelover
Volunteer
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982

Knight Rider Podcast

Post by annericelover » Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:42 pm

I have no idea about to do a podcast, nor do I have a good enough computer to record and edit one(I do commentaries for the DCAU franchise and barely get through them sometimes), but it be cool to have a podcast discover each episode of this franchise in chronological order. If anyone was interested, I could join them in on discussions, maybe do a fellow commentary and send them my audio track. They should definitely discuss:
Each episode of Knight Rider 1982 in order of airdate; the good and the bad of each episode, music discussion and any continuity issues, good or bad. Each 2 part episode should be discussed as they originally aired as a TV Movie.
Code of Vengeance should also be discussed as it is a spin-off, making mention of the KR episode that started it, as well as the good and bad of the series. Also perhaps a mention on where if any place you can watch these for free.
Knight Rider 2000 should be discussed as a stand alone podcast, with thoughts on the film as well as speculation on how a TV Series would have been good or bad.
Team Knight Rider should be handled the same as Knight Rider 1982, each episode reviewed in order of air date, any continuity issues should be addressed and speculation on what would have happened if the series would have continued. Knight Rider 2010 should be brought up briefly in the beginning as an attempt to cash in on the name, but not really having any connection.
Knight Rider 2008 TV Movie should be discussed as a stand alone episode, with the TV series being discussed with each episode in order of air date. More speculation on what could have been should be discussed and feelings on NBC's treatment of the franchise should be open to discussion
The Glen Larson film should be brought up and what may happen if it actually happens. The hopes, the fears, etc.

Now this could be an interesting podcast, World's Finest Podcast does a fantastic job at reviewing each and every episode of the DCAU(which spans over several cartoons and animated films), so why not our little pal KITT

neps
Site Administrator
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Re: Knight Rider Podcast

Post by neps » Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:06 pm

You should check out The Shadowy Flight Podcast on iTunes, they've been doing similar. Maybe try and contact them and see if they want more help:

http://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/the- ... d289629837" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

annericelover
Volunteer
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982

Re: Knight Rider Podcast

Post by annericelover » Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:27 pm

neps wrote:You should check out The Shadowy Flight Podcast on iTunes, they've been doing similar. Maybe try and contact them and see if they want more help:

http://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/the- ... d289629837" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Pretty good, the only gripe is that its not in chronological order, but that's because it was started after the 2008 TV movies and right when the new series was about to air.
Perhaps you'll get to hear my POV on the series through that, if so, I'll post on here