DST - Classic Electronic KITT Toy upcoming...!

This forum contains discussions about all things Knight Rider.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

GullWing
Volunteer
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982

DST - Classic Electronic KITT Toy upcoming...!

Post by GullWing » Tue Feb 15, 2011 3:01 pm

Hi all -

After lurking here for a good year or so I thought I'd post something pretty significant to introduce myself -
This news comes fresh from The New York International Toy Fair and is easily the best Knight Rider collectable news since the Ertl announcement....

http://toynewsi.com/index.php?itemid=16933" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

If anybody here has seen/owns the BTTF Delorean toy you'll know its a decent quality with great features - and the possibility of Super-Pursuit-Mode and KARR is, well, mind-blowing...

:kitt:

krrdr2010
FLAG Recruit

Re: DST - Classic Electronic KITT Toy upcoming...!

Post by krrdr2010 » Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:50 pm

THEY LOOK AWESOME!!!! I Can't wait for these to come out. I've seen the BTF DeLorean(Phenominal), and I Know that Diamond Select/Art Asylum(Just like they have done with STAR TREK(Fans are still waiting for USS EXCELSIOR AND USS ENTERPRISE NCC-1701-B, But, They'll come soon), and BACKT TO THE FUTURE is going to do a SPECTACULAR Job with Mini-KITT and Full Size KITT, and the Items from the Munsters. COOL BEYOND COOL!!!!! I'll be checking My local Comic Book Store(There is a Magazine called PREVIEWS, which not only lets you know what's Coming Months in Advance, but, through Comic Book/Collectable Shops, will let you order these.)As often as I can. This News has Really Brightened My Day. :good: :good: :good: :good: :good: :good: :good: :kitt: :kitt: :kittside: :kittconv: :karr: :kitt2: :dash: :dash4: :good: :good: :good: :good: :good: :good:

Pierre
FLAG Recruit

Post by Pierre » Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:48 am

they should have used another mold instead on the orignal from ertl .... the scale are of, the trans am is highter and longer than the delorean

hoffman95
Operative
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Post by hoffman95 » Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:03 pm

Welcome to the forum!
:kittconv:

iKITT
Recruit

Post by iKITT » Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:30 pm

I think I'm literally going into Knight Rider overdose right now. Between the Hot Wheels KITT supposedly coming out sometime this year, and this.. just wow! I've wanted an ERTL model since I first saw one way back in 2005/2006 (somewhere around that time)in a local comic shop/book store. Unfortunately back then I was just learning about this show and was just interested in the car's beautiful design so I passed on buying it until I had cash. Went back not too long after and it had been sold. I still regret that I didn't have the funds to buy it because it's ungodly expensive on eBay now. This news brings me joy to no end. It means I can finally own a model of KITT without going bankrupt. :mrgreen: :kitt:

Lost Knight
FLAG Special Ops
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Post by Lost Knight » Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:23 pm

What's truly awesome is that it looks like the Super Pursuit Mode version looks like its fins will retract in and out!! I was wondering why they didn't make a more accurate-looking SPM spoiler, now I know why. Can't wait for this!
:D :good:
“Gimme maximum turbo thrust and blast me outta here, will ya!?”
:kitt: :dash4:

GullWing
Volunteer

Post by GullWing » Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:29 am

DST recently posted an update on their blog showcasing the SPM electronic car -
It features a Star Wars scale Michael Knight figure...!

Don't get too excited though as apparently the release date is late 2012...

krrdr2010
FLAG Recruit

Post by krrdr2010 » Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:11 pm

I thought it was coming out Holiday 2011/Spring 2012-That's what Art Asylum told me when I got on Their Webstite (Artasylum.com) and asked them about the release date. :? :?