KRF - We Are Making A Difference...

This forum contains discussions about all things Knight Rider.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

Victor Kros
FLAG Operative
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982

KRF - We Are Making A Difference...

Post by Victor Kros » Fri Feb 11, 2011 4:49 pm

Here is a letter Paul Casey received from Debi Walsh on behalf of the Children's Miracle Network commending our efforts to make a difference in the lives of sick and injured children. Not just his efforts, "our efforts" - our collective support from show producers/staff, sponsors, car owners, to the fans who attend and support the KRF event(s).

There is no greater proof that Paul's Knight Rider Festival event(s) are making a positive difference and that he is delivering on everything he said he has done for the event and most importantly the mission for which it stands - to help the children.

I'm transcribing this on Paul's behalf and I will also post a link to a PDF of the original document Paul recieved so that there can be no question of its authenticity. The letter should also be appearing on the official event website soon as well.

-------------------------

Paul Casey
Knight Rider Festival
Post Office Box 93582
Las Vegas, NV 89193

February 2, 2011

Dear Paul,

I just want to extend our gratitude to you, the KITT car owners, Knight Rider Community, and all your sponsors for the continued support we receive from your Annual Knight Rider Festival.

As you know, all the money raised for Children's Miracle Network in Southern Nevada stays right here in the Las Vegas Valley to support kids treated in the pediatric units at St Rose Dominican Hospitals. Last year we cared for over 40,000 children.

We know it takes the support of many sponsors to put on such an endeavor and want to commend you for securing such a dedicated group.

We especially appreciate the Fremont Street Experience and their Board of Directors for hosting this event, yet another testimony to the caliber of this first class affair!

We are making a difference in the lives of sick and injured children everyday and we can only do that with the support of those that believe in what we do - thank you for being one of those people.

I look forward to 2011 Knight Rider Festival, March 18-19th, downtown Las Vegas.

With much admiration,
Debi Walsh

download link

http://www.angelfire.com/scifi/valaryc/ ... er_KRF.pdf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Knight Rider Festival III will continue the mission and do what it can to make a positive difference for sick and injured chidren and their families - to champion the cause of St. Rose Dominican Hospitals and The Children's Miracle Network in Southern Nevada once more.

:good: :good: :good:

=VK=
:dash: