KRF III T-Shirts - LAST CALL!

This forum contains discussions about all things Knight Rider.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

Victor Kros
FLAG Operative
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982

KRF III T-Shirts - LAST CALL!

Post by Victor Kros » Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:32 pm

IMPORTANT

This is the last call for KRF III t-shirt requests. If you replied in the previous thread, I'm already counting your requests but if you haven't, this is your last opportunity to request a shirt before I compile the final order together. Remember I am only doing ONE RUN of shirts and when they're done, they're done.

I will monitor this thread until Friday night (02/11/11) which is the final cut off date for requests.

Thanks again for your support and understanding. I can't guarantee everyone is going to get the shirts they request but I can at least make sure I have enough shirts in stock to try and meet general demand.

If you need a shirt or several, please format your response like this - (1) XL, (2) M, etc. etc.

S-2XL = $20.00

3XL-4XL-Women's "V Neck" = $25.00

Shipping - $10.00 (Domestic), $30.00 (International). Shipping is the same whether you order 1 shirt or 3. I can fit a maximum of 3 shirts per bubble envelope depending on size ordered.

These shirts are VERY limited this year so get your request in before they disappear on the horizon. As you know, I don't create cheap merchandise so you can take it to the bank these shirts will be vibrant and done right. I will likely go with a 7-color process like I did last year.

=VK=
:dash:

Avenger95
Operative
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Re: KRF III T-Shirts - LAST CALL!

Post by Avenger95 » Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:05 am

1 XL!
...... []Knight Avenger Guardian Enforcer[] ......

Victor Kros
FLAG Operative
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982

Re: KRF III T-Shirts - LAST CALL!

Post by Victor Kros » Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:43 pm

Thanks everyone for posting your needs. I have submitted an order for 170 shirts and it's all systems go at this point. I'll post up pics of the finished shirts after they've been printed and arrived. If you posted in this thread or the previous KRF III shirt thread, your requests have been accounted for.

=VK=
:dash: