Pontiac Firebird 4th with KITT´s scanner

This forum contains discussions about all things Knight Rider.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

knightbrazil
Recruit
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Pontiac Firebird 4th with KITT´s scanner

Post by knightbrazil » Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:33 am

This is my 1993 Firebird with KITT´s scanner, no neccessary change in the car to be installed.

The scanner has the old ( K2000 ) and new ( K3000 ) effect, between a lot of others you can use.

See video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EfaYVQJHgY4

It´s full operated by wireless control. You can choose different colors, effects, speed and turn on/off.

I hope you enjoy it...
Attachments
firebird 4th gen kitt scanner.jpg
firebird 4th gen kitt scanner.jpg (40.01 KiB) Viewed 11473 times

Avenger95
Operative

Re: Pontiac Firebird 4th with KITT´s scanner

Post by Avenger95 » Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:18 pm

Its really nice to see people make their own unique KITT...whether its the scanner, vehicle, design, etc.
...... []Knight Avenger Guardian Enforcer[] ......

knightbrazil
Recruit

Post by knightbrazil » Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:56 pm

Hello.

My car was shown in a brazilian tv show...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bSxm3Azhvmc" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Hope you enjoy.

Knight Racer
FLAG Special Ops

Post by Knight Racer » Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:35 pm

Sor a second there I thought that was a black 1997 trans am with kitt scanner light.I think thats the most perfect kitt upgrade i've seen without the 16 inch bowling ball turbo fin hubcaps and blacked out rear tail lights.I'd also go with a seson 4 interior of coarse but that made me think of how it would look like as a reality.Great job.Got any pics of how the wheels look like standing still?

pdennis93
FLAG Recruit

Post by pdennis93 » Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:14 pm

Knight Racer wrote:Sor a second there I thought that was a black 1997 trans am with kitt scanner light.I think thats the most perfect kitt upgrade i've seen without the 16 inch bowling ball turbo fin hubcaps and blacked out rear tail lights.I'd also go with a seson 4 interior of coarse but that made me think of how it would look like as a reality.Great job.Got any pics of how the wheels look like standing still?
heres a few pics of my 95 trans am that i recently added a lightbar to. the lightbar sits between the bumper and the hood and i made no modifications to the car to install it. you can see the scanner light in the video. i am running the android KITT app as well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ta3_H3jD ... r_embedded" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Last edited by pdennis93 on Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

knightbrazil
Recruit

Post by knightbrazil » Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:47 am

great job!!! looks like my scanner... I have an android app too... but, it is a little bit different, with gps function and working speedometer...
where did you get this one???
Jupiter-e is working on something like it... http://www.knightdriver.com/images/proj ... uster1.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

See you...

pdennis93
FLAG Recruit

Post by pdennis93 » Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:54 am

knightbrazil wrote:great job!!! looks like my scanner... I have an android app too... but, it is a little bit different, with gps function and working speedometer...
where did you get this one???
Jupiter-e is working on something like it... http://www.knightdriver.com/images/proj ... uster1.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

See you...
I got that app from the android store for $1.54. it also has the working speedometer. not sure about GPS function though. i do have the KR GPS from Mio though.

I had it setup at a car show last night where people could lean their head in and talk to kitt. people loved it. My phone plays through my car stereo so it sounds like KITT is talking over the radio.

SteveRacer
Stranger
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982

Post by SteveRacer » Wed Nov 20, 2013 6:48 pm

Is the hood moved? Where is the mounting point and in what direction? I have same lights but can't find a good spot to mount without having to created a cutout. Any help much appreciated.