iKITT update (iPhone app)

This forum contains discussions about all things Knight Rider.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

Thaurin
Recruit
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982

iKITT update (iPhone app)

Post by Thaurin » Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:34 pm

Hi!

I have previously posted about iKITT, a KITT app I made for the iPhone/iPod Touch. You all seemed to like it. :) I have been lazy, but recently I did spend some time on it. I've collected a good amount of requests over the months, but since you're the experts I thought I'd ask. If you have any suggestions, want to beta test, complaints, anything at all... I'd like to hear it. There have been so many nice comments from all over the world, I've never experienced anything like it. So I want to give back and make it all even better.

You can find more information on the website. You'll find the stuff that is already planned there. I'll try to update it with my progress as well. You can also follow Twitter @Thanatist. I slacked off in the past, but with your help I hope to actually deliver this time!

Here's a screenshot of the new settings screen I've just made:

And here are some from the current version:

Image Image

Knight Racer
FLAG Special Ops
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Re: iKITT update (iPhone app)

Post by Knight Racer » Sat Mar 27, 2010 5:41 pm

Do you think you can make that same app for the android market?i have a g1 phone and would like to run it on that and the nexus one i'm planning on buying when i get my tax return soon.

Lost Knight
FLAG Special Ops

Post by Lost Knight » Tue Feb 08, 2011 12:18 am

Well, I am extremely late with this, but finally got to test this app out for myself and love it. (I'm an Android guy but recently got an iPod Touch mainly because I got sick of Apple always getting the best and most creative apps first.) The design is beautiful and they're all excellent quotes with good sound quality.

Since you're open to suggestions (and because no matter how much you add to this app, there will always be more :D ), I would say to extend the dashboard graphics to the entire dash. Also, an alternative Seasons 3 & 4 dash/voice modulator would be awesome and since most seem to prefer the original dash, there's not enough of the later dash to go around.
“Gimme maximum turbo thrust and blast me outta here, will ya!?”
:kitt: :dash4:

Pierre
FLAG Recruit

Post by Pierre » Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:07 am

I purchased it from the apple store it would be nice to have KI3T ^^ VB screen and orb as well

Vegasmike
FLAG Recruit

Post by Vegasmike » Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:34 pm

Any plans for this great app to be available on other platforms in the future? Blackberry maybe?
Call me Mike.
http://blog.vegasondemand.com/2011/09/l ... lebration/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://blog.vegasondemand.com/2010/01/k ... egas-2010/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Knight Racer
FLAG Special Ops

Post by Knight Racer » Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:30 pm

Wish it was available for Android.I know theres like 7 applications for android kr related but i want that 1 and the videogame for my phone.