Make Your Very Own AI Car~!

This forum contains discussions about all things Knight Rider.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

EdwardKnoxII
Operative
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Make Your Very Own AI Car~!

Post by EdwardKnoxII » Mon Feb 02, 2009 8:15 pm

Ok this is the scenario, FLAG lets you make your very own KITT almost anyway you want it. What would it be like? Here are the question you have to answer for FLAG to make it.

What would you name your AI? You can't name it KITT.

What kind of personality would your AI have and who would the voice of it be? You can't use the voices of either KITT's.

What color would the scanner and voice mod be?

Would it have the abilities, interior, and voice mod of KI2T (MBS, SPM, interior with buttons and the gullwing steering wheel, 3 bar voice mod, etc ) or KI3T (nanotech, attack mode, plan interior with heads up display, orb voice mod, etc)

What color would the car be?

And last but, not least what kind of car would it be? You can use ANY car EXCEPT for a 3rd Gen Trans Am. Because I have a feeling most of you would want to use that car. Me included. :D

This should be very fun. So lets have at it. :good:

Knight Racer
FLAG Special Ops

Re: Make Your Very Own AI Car~!

Post by Knight Racer » Mon Feb 02, 2009 8:25 pm

i'd prob use a mitsubishi 3000gt,blacked out tailights,kitts 14 inch bowling ball hubcaps,modified nose,t-tops,season 4 dash,i'd call her veronica with a green scanner.

I'd probably name her Kiss

Knight
Industries
Sentient
System

Rainack
FLAG Recruit

Post by Rainack » Mon Feb 02, 2009 9:39 pm

I'm going to go away from the norm. I'm thinking a truck. Specifically, a GMC Canyon 4x4. I'd call him KAISY (Knight Artificially Intelligent SYstem), pronounced like Casey. He'd have an interior similar to KI2T. His voice mod would be blue, though, as would his scanner. His voice would be that of Patrick Stewart (Jean Luc Picard). He'll be personable, but stubborn on ocasion, too. He'll be a dark midnight blue color, too.
To read my fanfictions, go to fanfiction.net and search for my screen name, Rainack.

Harry Singh Jr.
Operative

Post by Harry Singh Jr. » Mon Feb 02, 2009 10:06 pm

I would make it a Corvette ZR1. Stay with black. Red Scanner. An interiour similar to KI2T. I prefer Molecular Bonded shell. Corvette needs a sturdy barrier. Basically it would have the functions of KI2T with more up to date computer stuff. Turbo Boost, micro Jam,Ski mode ETC.

I would name it K.E.V(Knight Evassive Vehicle) KEV. I would use the Voice modulator and it's voice would be Bruce Willis:)

Knight007
FLAG Assistant

Post by Knight007 » Tue Feb 03, 2009 12:01 am

I think I will build it in a Mclaren-Mercedes SLR. I will Keep the black color. and most likely the name as well. KITT is an Iconic name and want to keep it. for the voice, I think I will use the KI2T voice. forgot the name of the man :kitt:

Knight94
Operative

Post by Knight94 » Tue Feb 03, 2009 12:38 am

A black '09 Dodge Ram R/T w/ the red dual scanner, attack mode, nanotech camo to turn it different colors,
nanotech regeneration, computer looks like the UConnect/gps/navigation/media center, w/ those functions,
plus video, HUD mode, access to military satellite, FBI database, all that cool stuff. It would also have XBox,
PS3, & Nintendo systems. I'd call it Beast, w/ a totally different vox form either KI2T or KI3T, w/ Kelsey
Grammer as the voice. It'd be intelligent, classy, and totally smart-alecky.

knightprobe89
FLAG Recruit

Post by knightprobe89 » Tue Feb 03, 2009 12:55 am

i would use a 4th generation firebird it would be black with blacked out rims, it would have a steering wheel similar to the gullwing but closer to the steering wheel used in the kr08 pilot. the scanner would be yellow and the voice modulator would be blue. i think i would go with will arnett for the voice his voice is on the deep side, it would have an lcd center screen, and various touch screen buttons for different functions, and ejector seats, turbo boost , ski mode, i would name it kiip (knight intergrated intelligence program).
in glen larson we trust.

KnightRider87t/a
Recruit

Post by KnightRider87t/a » Tue Feb 03, 2009 1:39 am

well i would use a 1977 Pontiac Trans Am maybe make the scanner blue and go with the MBS mixed in with the nano skin. the name would be K.I.A.V. (Knight Industries attack Vehicle) the interior would be black just like in Smokey and the Bandit but change the whole dash to some parts of the new K.I.T.T.'s dash but mostly the old dash :dash4: . the voice vox would be just like the old K.I.T.T.'S and the voice would be by Chiristian bale i guess.

taoworm2323
FLAG Assistant

Post by taoworm2323 » Tue Feb 03, 2009 2:44 am

knightprobe89 wrote:i think i would go with Will Arnett for the voice because his voice is on the deep side,.
Good choice man, good choice.
:good:
"Don't tell me what I can't do!" ---John Locke

ssilipino
Volunteer

Post by ssilipino » Tue Feb 03, 2009 4:05 am

Vehicle (2 Options):
1.) Discreet Option - Keep it the Mustange, mabe a more redily available modle, not the Shelby GT500, so when it transforms into attack mode, the perfromance increase is greater.
2.) Nondiscreet Option - Corvette Centennial

AI:
Knight Industries

Personality:
A personality very close to KI2T at the end of The Original Series

Voice:
David Kaye

Color:
Green
Voice Box would be a modernized season 4 version

Interior:
More streemlined and integrated like KI3T's, but with more buttons as KI2T's.

Abilities:
MBS, SPM, EBS, Transforming Ability, Attack Mode, Holograms, Turbo Boost, Ski Mode, All the really cool abilities of KI2T and the uplinking/communication abilties of KI3T.

jshorva65
Recruit

Post by jshorva65 » Tue Feb 03, 2009 5:21 am

Mine would be called Knight Adaptive Technology Interface Extension or KATIE. The base vehicle would be a 1971 Chevy Malibu with 350 V8 engine and retrofitted with T-Tops and the 1972 grille version (the '71 grille is virtually impossible to find as a replacement part, and its single chrome crossbar sits right where the scanner would go) with the scanner mounted between the two chrome grille crossbars. As for capabilities, MBS protection with color-altering Nanoskin, Turbo Boost, Ski Mode, Auto-Roof, Eject L/R. Interior would include the stock Chevy 2-spoke steering wheel with keypad controls on each spoke for primary modes and operations. Secondary controls would be dash-mounted pushbutton/keypad with indicators. Guages and video displays would be HUD. Three-bar voice mod would be tri-color LED against a black backround, red by default. The scanner would also be tri-color LED with red as the default. Interior color would be red cloth with black vinyl accents. The AI would be personable but somewhat stubborn and opinionated at times, displaying a slight prankster sense of humor and being a bit of a show-off. Voice would be Baywatch star Erika Eleniak. Exterior Nano-color would be black by default, capable of changing to red, blue, or gold (parents had a gold '71 Malibu retrofitted after a minor mishap with '72 grille back-in-the-day). Since I'm significantly visually impaired (sighted but not enough to pass a driver's exam), the car would default to Auto Cruise. Armaments would include EMP, Grappling Hook, Smoke Screen, Hackin, Radio-Jamming, and other functions which might be useful in busting white-collar crooks (corrupt politicians, unscrupulous lawyers, loan-shark bankers, predatory investment brokers, employee-exploiting corporate dirtbags, etc.) to help bring the American Dream back within the reach of middle-class families by ending such economic atrocities as outsourcing of our jobs.

RC-1337
Recruit

Post by RC-1337 » Tue Feb 03, 2009 5:55 am

Name: Knight Intellectual Cyber-transport (KIC)

Personality: Orthopox-13 from "Destroy All Humans!"

Voice: Richard Steven Horvitz

Abilities/voice module/etc: KI3T-alike

Color: Black (of course)

Scanner color: Blue

Car: 2010 Mustang

(original:http://media.nextautos.com/wp-content/u ... 17-600.jpg)

jshorva65
Recruit

Post by jshorva65 » Tue Feb 03, 2009 6:04 am

Expanding on the KATIE configuration, some might not be aware that a standard tri-color LED consists of a red and green element with a shared lens. Activating one or the other produces red or green, while activating both produces yellow. Aside from the Standard Mode personality, the AI would affect a naive-but-seductive persona in Bait Mode, with the LED color switched to a disarming green color. In Bait Mode, she would tempt a villain into her interior. Once her doors were locked, Alarm Mode would go into effect and LED color would switch to yellow. A sudden shift in demeanor would accompany the color change, and the villain would encounter a "mean streak" far more sadistic than KARR. Police would be alerted to be expecting delivery of a would-be car thief accompanied by evidence of his/her other crimes. The villain, upon being ejected, would find police custody far better than facing the verbal taunts and frightening stunt-driving of "that b*tch on wheels." lol

lunchmeat
FLAG Recruit

Post by lunchmeat » Tue Feb 03, 2009 11:20 am

Oooh, interesting thread! Well, since this is all conceptual, I'll go way (way way way) out of my league here.

Name: KIMM (backronym...uh, Knight Industries Mega Mama :P Knight Industries Mighty Machine? Whatever, I just like the name Kim.)
Car: Lamborghini Gallardo
Voice: If I had to pick a voice and personality, it'd probably be that of my former landlord....she was awesome. We were on the same page in terms of humor; she was funny, and witty. Totally enjoyed talking with her. Really intelligent and responsible, as well, being a landlord and all of that. I think she had a slight Brooklyn accent, actually, but I'm notorious for being wrong about that kind of stuff. I dunno, we clicked.
Color: Black, definitely.
Scanner and voice mod: Tough one. I'd probably go for a really chill blue color, something relaxing to cruise the streets at night.
Mods: Definitely the nanoskin and minimalist interior with the windshield HUD....although the LCD touchscreen from the pilot would also be very nice. No attack mode for the Gallardo. I also choose the nanotech because then I wouldn't have to wash the car...

Man, now I'm wishing I had it, but mainly just for the conversation....maybe I'll pay my old landlord a visit.
If I am destroyed... ...so shall you be. -KARR

K.A.C.I.
Operative

Post by K.A.C.I. » Tue Feb 03, 2009 1:01 pm

NAME:K.A.C.I.
What it stands for is in my sig.
voice: I'm thinking Angelina Jolie or Monica Bellucci.
Personality: Sarcastic, quite intelligent. Classy. Sense of humor a must.
Car: I was thinking the Dodge Viper, but that's a bit too conspicuous. So, the new Dodge Challenger.
Interior: Pretty minimalist, with the dashboard LCD display ala KR08 Pilot and V-HUD. No orb.
Equipment: More like KI3T - self-repairing Nanomorph-skin outer shell. Turbo-Boost carries over, as does Ski Mode and most of the weapons: Grappling Hook, EMP, Those darts he used that time, and that one-off sumbersible mode. Add a pair of 12.5mm anti-infantry machineguns. The color-changing of the Pilot KITT carries over. Capable of off-road driving(without turning into a truck!)
Also has an Attack-Mode-like Assault Configuration with a racing spoiler like the KR08 Pilot KITT. The front end changes to look sort of like the Charger's more agressive front than the retro look of the Challenger.
Voice box/Scanner: The voicebox effect on the display would be kind of a pale violet. Scanner would be yellow in normal mode, red in Assault Configuration. Located in the front grille, like KITT's "disguise" in KotLD.
Color:[/color] Normal mode would be red, with the black racing stripes. A.C. would be solid black, with black wheels and head and taillight blackouts.
Knight Autonomous Cyber-Automotive Interceptor

jimknight
Rookie

Post by jimknight » Tue Feb 03, 2009 1:44 pm

my FLAG car would be a pontiac gto with a blue scanner and black 20" rims. the car would be red as it suits the car best i think
the name of the A.I woud be Knight Automotive Operative K.A.O not really sure how it will be pronnounced though

The A.I would be the voice of Adam West. i know he is typecast as the 1960's batman but i just think he would sound great as a knight industries car

The voicebox would be like KARR's but in light blue with a black background. the dash will be a mix of KITT and KI3Ts but no vioce control all buttons

The car will not transform in anyway and will have the MBS. turbo boost will also be in there

lunchmeat
FLAG Recruit

Post by lunchmeat » Tue Feb 03, 2009 1:57 pm

I can't edit my post. I think that editing privileges are dependent on how many posts you've made in a subforum, not in total...

At any rate, I was looking at pictures of the Cadillac Cien and I'd put that on my list of cars...I think I'd actually choose that over the Gallardo, as much as I love the Lambo. If I chose the Cien, it'd be silver.

Adam West would make an awesome AI voice...

If my car had an evil doppelganger, I'd want it to have the voice of Ben Stein. Just for the humor value.
If I am destroyed... ...so shall you be. -KARR

KITT Season 4
Rookie

Post by KITT Season 4 » Tue Feb 03, 2009 10:28 pm

Me I would have chose Douglas Rain, Most of you probably know him as HAL
KITTT (KITT)

Knight Industries Three Thousand Thirty. Originally created by Wilton as the Knight Automated Three Thousand , which due to the gorvernment, was handed to Cyberdyne. Once Cyberdyne was destroyed, Cyber Research Systems bought it. It was then in possesion of Charles Graiman who repaired, replaced and updated most parts of it and renamed it the Knight Industries Three Thousand Thirty.

KITTT functions
Molecular Bonded Shell
Nanobots A – keeps with MBS, transforms to other mustangs
Nanobots B – For other vehicles transformations, no MBS
Multicoloured scanner
Red Laser
K3000 dash with two speedometers beside the Voice Modulator. Computer Screen underneath (like the pilot). Two mini CRT monitors above passenger airbags. HUD on Windshield, Hoods
Attack Mode with kickplate Image
Super Pursuit Mode - Pilot Attack Mode

Grappling Hook
Ski Mode
Turbo Boost
Flight Capabilities

And Another One I Made was Knight Industries Seventy Two which was based on the k72 from the original KR2000 script, which would be Will Arnett

My_Friend_KITT
FLAG Assistant

Post by My_Friend_KITT » Wed Feb 04, 2009 5:29 am

If I made an AI...of which I have no idea how....

I would most likey see this...Which is probably off topic but funny...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukSvjqwJixw" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I like this tv show way back when...
That is a computer not a sofa.......Knight of the Drones

A firsthand viewer of Knight Rider '08!
And I LOVED it!

FordFilly82
Operative

Post by FordFilly82 » Mon Feb 09, 2009 5:50 am

EdwardKnoxII wrote:Ok this is the scenario, FLAG lets you make your very own KITT almost anyway you want it. What would it be like? Here are the question you have to answer for FLAG to make it.

What would you name your AI? You can't name it KITT.

What kind of personality would your AI have and who would the voice of it be? You can't use the voices of either KITT's.

What color would the scanner and voice mod be?

Would it have the abilities, interior, and voice mod of KI2T (MBS, SPM, interior with buttons and the gullwing steering wheel, 3 bar voice mod, etc ) or KI3T (nanotech, attack mode, plan interior with heads up display, orb voice mod, etc)

What color would the car be?

And last but, not least what kind of car would it be? You can use ANY car EXCEPT for a 3rd Gen Trans Am. Because I have a feeling most of you would want to use that car. Me included. :D

This should be very fun. So lets have at it. :good:
Well, here goes:
I would call my car Emma. I have no acronym for it I just like the name! :P
As for make and model: 2010 Ford Mustang (It's KITT's Lil' Sis LOL)
Since Emma needs to stay hidden, yellow is outta the question unless we are taking attn away from us then it's kool! LOL So I would guess a rich purple or blue would suffice. She has Big Bro Ki3t's interior only she been modified to have Ki2t's voice mod.

Emma is programmed so that as she reacts to situations her scanner light would change color. Like if she is having an envious moment of Ki3t her scanner would be green, or blue if she is confused or sad. Or Yellow if she is upset. But most of the time it would stay red. Dunno just a thought...

She admires Ki3t's adventures and hopes to bring a good name to herself, her driver and to FLAG.
As for a voice: well, Emma is a girl's name so I guess it would have to be a female actor. But one that has that same stylings as Daniels and Kilmer; Knowledge plus youth. Emily Deschanel from Bones ( cause I gotta represent ;) ).
I think that's about it. I can't really think of anything else for her.
Efficient Morphing Mobile Autonomy
KITT: There are not enough hours in the day for me to list everything that confuses you.
Mike: Oh, snap!
Kitt: Yes, Micheal. Snap.

Petition #2507

Knight Racer
FLAG Special Ops

Post by Knight Racer » Mon Feb 09, 2009 8:10 am

Scratch my first car post.My first one would be a black 2002 trans am with kitt's 14 inch bowling ball hubcaps,blacked out rear lights,t-tops,season 4 dash,upper and lower electronics,tan interior,modified nose with red scanner the newer ones.

B.R.O
Recruit

Post by B.R.O » Mon Feb 09, 2009 11:06 am

I'we been waiting for an opportunity to tell people what I would have wanted to see in this show as KI3R's arch nemesis, a real villan AI car, not something that sounds and behaves like a villan from a saturday morning cartoon.

The name of the car should be the Black River One or B.R.O for short (not pernounced bro, but B.R.O)

This car would be a KI3T replica made by oh-so-nice Black River folks with the help of the information and designs they stole from the Greiman mansion originally to hack KI3T in the pilot. They did afterall talk about reverse-engineering the AI of KI3T to make somthing they could have have use for when they tried to steal KI3T. In essence the car would be an evil half brother to KI3T out to destroy him.

This car is suppoced to be exact opposite of KI3T when it comes to the AI's behaviour, when KI3T respects human life over everything this car is not afraid of taking a few lives to get the job done and it would have the weapons arsenal to do it. When the AI of the original KARR was in Trust Doesn't Rust just simply dumb and in KITT vs KARR manipulative this AI should be a lot more straight forward, more than just a bit like KRO from Team Knightrider. The voice of this car should also be verry similar to the one of KRO, but a lot more inteligent sounding whithout making it sound "cartoony" like KARR from the original series. So basically this AI should not have any sence of moral, any respect for human life and at the same time be sharp as a razor. The car would only have tre priorities, killing Mike Traceur and destroying KI3T as well as self preservation.

The frame the car is built in should look like the new Challenger as it looks just simply vicious and therefor is the perfect car to do turbo boosts trough walls to get to it's target. To be able to puch trough walls the shell of the car should be a MBS / Nanoshell hybrid.

The scanner would be a yellow KI3T style scanner and the sound of it should be a darker version of KI3T's scenner from the pilot. I mean this car should both look and sound evil.

As the car is suppoced to be a ruthless killer, and what better signature weapon could the car have than a flamethrower to kill people and cause them immense pain. Ofcourse the weapon list should not end there, it should also be eqiped with missiles for destroying structures and other viecles (like KI3T) as well as a machinegun for additional firepower. The car should also be equipped with an extensive torture (or "interogation aid") kit to get information out of people not too happy to co-operate.

The inside of the car should be a lot like KI3T from the pilot with the exeption of the HUD from the real series and the screen in the dash being a lot bigger. The voicebox should also be something similar to KI3T in the pilot.

The car should also as an extra feature have opic camoflage, basically making it invisible by displaying what's behind it ontop it, when it turns this feature on it should make a sond a bit like "zap" followed by a slight humming noice (it should be like the optical camoflage from the anime show Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex). Imagine the car hiding by entrance to a building and when the unsuspecting taget (lets make it a she) walks out the car suddenly turns of the camoflage to burn the poor soul to crisp with the flamethrower.

If this car was ever to be featured in the show it should be driven by the brittish Black River teamleader from the pilot with the mission to kill Mike and destroy KI3T, the episode could feature B.R.O killing people with the flamethrower punching trough solid concrete walls and in the end leave his driver in trubble to protect himself and then saying something like "I will be back Mike Traceur, and next time we meet, you WILL die...".

FordFilly82
Operative

Post by FordFilly82 » Fri Feb 20, 2009 3:05 am

Ok, so I have been informed that I have not posted my revamped AI, EMMA. (slaps hands) Shame, shame,LOL.

So without further delay I bring you:
"Efficient Morphing Mobile Autonomy, E.M.M.A. But I like EMMA much better, thank you."

Efficient Morphing Mobile Autonomy
KITT: There are not enough hours in the day for me to list everything that confuses you.
Mike: Oh, snap!
Kitt: Yes, Micheal. Snap.

Petition #2507

Sue
KRO Field Correspondent

Post by Sue » Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:05 pm

Well he might not be as cool as other cars, but SHADO's a very loyal car. You can check out my sig to see what SHADO stands for. And if you haven't seen it yet. Here is a video of SHADO on the El Mirage Dry lake bed reenacting the opening credits of TOS on the exact same spots.
http://www.vimeo.com/1342434

Hello, I am Sue’s Hybrid Automated Droid One-thousand. But you may call me SHADO.

R.I.T.T.
Recruit

Post by R.I.T.T. » Sun Feb 22, 2009 6:52 am

So, I was thinking. Now while my favorite car to be my own "KITT" would be a Dodge Viper somebody already chosen it. My next choice would be a Dodge Charger '69 but I doubt it would be good for a supercar.(although I still like it). So I did a quick search on google and found this:

Now, for the name, and while I like R.I.T.T. (name's meaning in my sig) it wouldn't make sense as it is a FLAG car, so for the name I choose Arthur, like the AI companion you get in The Journeyman Project: Buried in Time and it's sequel.

It would basically have the same personality as this AI, so sarcastic, full of movie references, funny but also loyal and helpful. He would be a DeadpanSnarker.

He would have a red scanner and all the functions of KI3t(except most of the transforming) but would have an option of have them voice activated or with a button press on the steering wheel or next to it.(for example Turbo boost would be on the steering wheel). And while the Attack mode still exists it's not visible on the outside. It's more of a certain software configuration which enhances the driver's driving with the AI supporting it. (I believe that is almost like Pursuit mode from KI2T right?).
Hello, I am Rush Industries Three Thousand, R.I.T.T. for easy reference, or Ritt if you prefer.