Make Your Very Own AI Car~!

This forum contains discussions about all things Knight Rider.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

Dr. Graiman
Rookie
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Re: Make Your Very Own AI Car~!

Post by Dr. Graiman » Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:02 pm

My AI (Knights Aeronautic Artificial Roving Intelligence) would be based on a 2005 Pininfarina Maserati Birdcage Concept voiced by Kari Wuhrer. A sleek blank hot chilly angel with red scanner. Her abilities....
█______________________]
5%
maserati-birdcage.jpg
maserati-birdcage.jpg (28.45 KiB) Viewed 44620 times
112_0603fs_03z+maserati_birdcage_75_concept+interior.jpg
112_0603fs_03z+maserati_birdcage_75_concept+interior.jpg (24.68 KiB) Viewed 44596 times
maserati_Pininfarina_Birdcage_75th_08.jpg
maserati_Pininfarina_Birdcage_75th_08.jpg (35.42 KiB) Viewed 44590 times

MR2NR
FLAG Recruit

Post by MR2NR » Sun Feb 22, 2009 3:32 pm

I already own my AI car and it has been the funnest car I have ever driven. It's a 91 Toyota MR2. One of Japans first true 90's sports car with mid engine layout and 2 person seating (M idShip 2 Person R unabout) is what MR2 means BTW.

It resembles KRO from TKR and has a strong supercar background w/ Lotus engineers working with Toyota throughout it's 20 year life span in the us. It isn't the most powerful car on the road but it never was supposed to be. It's main function was fun to be driveness and it feels as if you are in a Go Kart every time you get into the drivers seat and take it for a spin.

My cars personality and voice is based on Christopher Walkin with a smart charm and witty conversationalist.

My cars AI Name is K.R.A.M. I.T. Which is explained in my sig :)

It uses a touchscreen monitor in the dash and that shows the VM and controls everything as to keep KRAMIT normal and untraceable.

K.R.A.M. Knight Reformulation Automated Machine 1991 Toyota MR2 Turbo.

To the people who made the Knight Rider Festival possible especially Paul Casey. Thank You! See you all and more in 2012 :kitt2:

My_Friend_KITT
FLAG Assistant

Post by My_Friend_KITT » Sun Feb 22, 2009 4:59 pm

Hi Ed,

I had this all written out and didn't save it before trying to submit it...So now I have to do it again...Uggggg :x

I would build my AI out of my 1990 Acura Integra GS...

Before eveybody goes mad at me for build a SuperCar out of a 19 year old car, let me state my case...

KITT was originally designed as a secret...but yet he was this magnificently wonderful state of the art gleeming icon of beauty...Wait...how can you hide the prescence of just a glorious machine as him...just driving down the street, would be a sight (not including the high-flying Turbo Boosts)

Plus, she really has the look of the original KITT...She has the elongated hood with the longer body style...I guess in the late 80's early 90's it was the style due to KR...If I painted her black, put the nose on her, and added the scanner...she could possibly be a replica...but I wouldn't do that...

Old 80's early 90's Acuras are almost a dime a dozen...so no one would bearly notice my possible supercar...However, it still is on the list of top 10 cars that are stolen every year...

Plus, she would be able with the use of her nanotech to change her appearance to whatever she desired...however, I think that she would perfer to keep this bodystyle...She would not transform like the '08 KR tv show...it would be more of a re-configuring of her look than an actual mechanical process...so may things can go wrong using the mechanical way to reconfigure...

Anyway, on to some specifics...

The actual AI would female voiced...Her name would be KIRA (cure-a)...She would be a fun loving ready-to-go personality...Of which, she has without the AI...I would most likely download the original KITT's memories and personality into KIRA...She would then not need such a long period of learning time...She is a 19 years old and that is considered an adult here...

As per per protection, I would try to incorporate both the MBS and the nanotechnology...It would be quite similar to Lynda414's idea in her Alternate Storyline :wink: ...She would have the MBS as a backup to the Nanos...That way if anything would ever happen to cause the nanotech to become non-functional, the MBS would still protect the car and it's occupants...

As per her color...I would choose an opalescent white color...but in the end...it would be her decision...

As per her scanner...Since she is modeled after the original KITT, I would choose the classical scanner...Plus, it divides up the scanning process better...If on point on the scanner malfunctions, she could bypass that bad point and still be able to use her scanner, instead of losing the whole thing if it went out...

She would not have any Lethal weapons...She is not a killing machine like B.R.O. (BTW- Nice work BRO on you AI...)
She will be programmed to be a assistant to her driver and to help him/her...KIRA will be able to use her tools to her advantage to help her driver (like usuing her door to slow down a fleeing suspect) so as to make the capture easier...But she will not be programmed to take a human life...In no way, would I allow it...I will allow her driver to make those tough decisions...She is just the assistant...

Here are a couple of pics of my current KIRA...
I still am working on the funds to have her painted...plus I need to get a new radio installed and her hatchback lifts are failing...But she is still ready to go at the 1st sign of me coming over...
Attachments
Sorry about the shadows
Sorry about the shadows
KIRA.jpg (44.29 KiB) Viewed 44513 times
Trash bag adds just that much more class*giggle*
Trash bag adds just that much more class*giggle*
KIRA 1.jpg (44.28 KiB) Viewed 44519 times
That is a computer not a sofa.......Knight of the Drones

A firsthand viewer of Knight Rider '08!
And I LOVED it!

71KR117
Stranger

Post by 71KR117 » Sun Feb 22, 2009 8:13 pm

My AI car would be called K.A.A.V, which stands for the Knight Automated Attack Vehicle. K.A.A.V would be a Ferrari Enzo (:good:) that's red with yellow stripes. His scanner is orange and his voice would be the one and only (drumroll please) James Earl Jones! K.A.A.V has a firey personality and loves watching Star Wars. K.A.A.V looks like this:

no stripes on this one though :cry:

:spmgo:
KITT is the GREATEST car of our generation!

GTAKITT
Rookie

Post by GTAKITT » Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:00 pm

I would use the new challenger.

Knight007
FLAG Assistant

Post by Knight007 » Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:57 pm

GTAKITT wrote:I would use the new challenger.
but this car has more corners than the Mustang. I mean, yes it is nice car and looks good, but it doesnt have the future feeling of the T/A. you know?
one of the main complaints about the Mustang is that it doesnt have that Future feeling in it Image :kitt:

paulie
Volunteer

Post by paulie » Mon Feb 23, 2009 2:54 am

I would use that new challenger aswell.. One HOT car... Better looking then the mustang.
But 82 T/A is still the best :) :kitt:

FuzzieDice
KRO Podcaster (retired)

Post by FuzzieDice » Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:28 pm

EdwardKnoxII wrote:Ok this is the scenario, FLAG lets you make your very own KITT almost anyway you want it. What would it be like? Here are the question you have to answer for FLAG to make it.
I actually hope to do that with my car some day, but I don't think I'll get it as good as KITT ever was. :) It'd be fun though.
EdwardKnoxII wrote: What would you name your AI? You can't name it KITT.
My car's name is Suse because I am hoping to use the OpenSuSE Linux Operating System in a Car PC some day. I even got a "SUSE" badge in chrome letters on the dash board! :)
EdwardKnoxII wrote: What kind of personality would your AI have and who would the voice of it be? You can't use the voices of either KITT's.
Personality, she'd be like an assistant, and a bit humorous. Maybe a bit like Sally in Cars. As for the voice, probably a Cepstral female voice.
EdwardKnoxII wrote: What color would the scanner and voice mod be?
Blue. To match the car color. :)
EdwardKnoxII wrote: Would it have the abilities, interior, and voice mod of KI2T (MBS, SPM, interior with buttons and the gullwing steering wheel, 3 bar voice mod, etc ) or KI3T (nanotech, attack mode, plan interior with heads up display, orb voice mod, etc)
Not really. I mean MBS or Nano Tech is good. Also ability to email, use the internet and contact me or anyone I wish, remind me of regular maintenance, biofeedback and medical monitoring, video and playback with zoom, ability to get license plates, descriptions (in case of (heaven forbid!) accidents). Heads Up Display would be nice. As for the Vox, I would go more like the 3-Bar LED but instead of KITT's I would do like: .:. where it starts flat and rises like an Audio bars. All in blue.
EdwardKnoxII wrote: What color would the car be?
Suse is blue. :)
EdwardKnoxII wrote: And last but, not least what kind of car would it be? You can use ANY car EXCEPT for a 3rd Gen Trans Am. Because I have a feeling most of you would want to use that car. Me included. :D
Suse is my 1999 Ford Taurus SE. Actually quite a comfy car to drive. I like the overall style as well.

Now I got the car, I got the dream, I need the money and time to program the computer! LOL!

Maybe some day...

CJaguar442
FLAG Assistant

Post by CJaguar442 » Tue Feb 24, 2009 7:06 pm

here is my kitt

Re-elect Mayor Goldie wilson, Progress is his middle name!
Save the Clocktower!
Go Boston Red Sox! Go Boston Bruins! Go Boston Celtics!
Go the distance and he will come!

Harry Singh Jr.
Operative

Post by Harry Singh Jr. » Tue Feb 24, 2009 8:41 pm

Nice cool KITT :)

CJaguar442
FLAG Assistant

Post by CJaguar442 » Tue Feb 24, 2009 8:48 pm

Harry Singh Jr. wrote:Nice cool KITT :)
thank you
Save the Clocktower!

Harry Singh Jr.
Operative

Post by Harry Singh Jr. » Tue Feb 24, 2009 8:50 pm

Here's my KITT.

CJaguar442
FLAG Assistant

Post by CJaguar442 » Tue Feb 24, 2009 9:16 pm

radical kittstang how much did you pay for it
Save the Clocktower!

Harry Singh Jr.
Operative

Post by Harry Singh Jr. » Tue Feb 24, 2009 9:43 pm

I bought it back in Aug 07 for $59,000. Dealers everywhere else had them marked higher than that. Lucky for me my cousin was the salesman :D.

I've only got 2348 miles on it. Longest distance driven was from Omaha NB back to NY when I bought it. On June 24th I'm going to have some fun with it at Pocono Speedway:)

2K&3KKITT
Operative

Post by 2K&3KKITT » Tue Feb 24, 2009 10:11 pm

Ok, this is my DREAM car:
Ain't he a beauty? A 2009 Dodge Challenger SRT8, HEMI V8.
His name is KILE: Kinght Industries Living Entity
He has a gentle personality, much like KI2T. But he is a little more strong when it comes to people ticking him or me off. His voice is normal, strong, brave, cocky, and mabye have a little country accent to it.
The scanner is red, of course, and it floats around the grill. The voice modulator is like the orb and it us a lot more like KI3T's modulator.
The inside of the car is somewhat in between KI2T and KI3T. There are some buttons for the basic things but the screen is the windshield. KILE has a normal steering wheel and black interior. I like the idea of transformation so yeah, KILE does transform.
The shell has the MBS but on top of it, there is the nanotech so that, knock on wood, is KILE shuts down, he will still be safe along with his passengers.
KILE can transform into any other vehicle he or I want. He can even transform into a 1 ton Dodge MEGA cab dually long bed (yes they can be a real truck for those of you who konw megas don't come in long beds. I have seen them.) He doeshave an "attack mode" but it isn't as fancy as KI3T. Just a blower, lower to the ground, spoiler, more vents, just more areodynamic.
KILE is definetly black, like the picture of him above. The Dodge black is georgous and I perfer that color to any.
I also found a song that goes great with KILE. It's Real Gone by Sheryl Crow. The lyrics are perfect.

I'm American made, Bud Light, Chevrolet (he is American made)
My momma taught me wrong from right (I teach him wrong from right)
I was born in the south (sort of)
Sometimes I have a big mouth (the machine guns coming out of the hood)
When I see something that I don't like (something going wrong in a case)
I gotta say it

We been driving this road
For a mightly long time can go forever on one tank of fuel)
Payin' no mind to the signs (speed limits? Didn't think they existed)
Well this neighborhood's changed
It's all been rearranged (things going wrong)
We left that change somewhere behind (we change them)

Slow down, you're gonna crash
Baby you were screamin'
It's a blast, blast, blast
Look out babe you got your blinders on
Everybody's lookin' for a way
To get real gone, real gone
Real Gone (talking to the nut case we are going to take down)

There's a new cat in town
He's got high paid friends
Thinks he's gonna change history
You think you know him so well
Yeah you think he's so swell
But he's just perpetuatin' prophecy (talking about the nut case we are going to take down)

Come on now

Baby you were screamin'
Look out, you got your blinders on
To get real gone
Real gone
Real gone
Real gone (talking to the nut case we are going to take down)

Well, you can say what you want
But you can't say it 'round here
'Cause they'll catch you and give you a whippin' (look out for us, we're comin to get ya)
Well I belive I was right
When I said you were wrong (yeah)
You didn't like the sound of that
Now did ya? (nope)

Baby you were screamin'
Look out, you got your blinders on
To get real gone (talking to the nut case we are going to take down)

Well here I come, And I'm so not scared (you got that right, we're comin to get ya)
Got my pedal to the metal (over 400 mph)
Got my hands in the air (KILE can drive)
Well look out, you take your blinders off (life's changed since you landed in jail)
To get real gone, real gone

Real Gone
Real Gone
Real Gone

This is KIILE's song. He likes it very much.
I love the Dodge Challenger very much and I know it's a bit boxy, but to me, KILE makes it scream, "GET THE H*** OUT OF MY WAY NOW BEFORE I RUN YOU OVER!" Pardon the language. I think that KILE makes one heck of a partner out in the field. Just don't get on his bad side, he does have his programing of protection of human life, but that doesn't mean that he won't get ticked off. He is very protective of me and I am very protective of hime. Well, see ya at the finish line, we'll be the ones finished when you just started eating our dust. HA!
SAVE KNIGHT RIDER! Sign this petition! I was #205! One of the first!
http://www.gopetition.com/online/23816.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
:kittspin:
Read my Stories!
http://kileandkasey.webs.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Knytemare
Volunteer

Post by Knytemare » Thu Feb 26, 2009 1:43 am

Name: Knight Industries Roving Assistant; KIRA for short

Voice: Female with a British accent, Elizabeth Hurley comes to mind

Personality: Classy and caring but sometimes sarcastic. KIRA is also very devoted to her driver and often considers her safety secondary to her drivers well being

Car: 2007 Mazda RX-8 with Mazdaspeed body components, custom 5 spoke rims and aftermarket spoiler

Interior: Mostly stock black interior with gray accents. The center console houses a large LCD monitor which also showcases KIRA's voice box scanner. KIRA's voice box is shown in a light blue hue.

Equipment: All the same devices and gadgets that KI3T utilizes including Nanotech Skin, Turbo Boost, EMP, and Biometrics scanner

Transformation: KIRA can transform into various other vehicles such as Mazda's RX-7, 3-Series, or B-Series truck

Scanner: KIRA's scanner is much like KI2T's scanner, a single red line which is mounted in the upper section of the front grill area

Color: Standard black exterior, but with nanotechnology can be camoflauged to any color

"I am the Knight Industries Roving Assistant, but you may call me KIRA for short."

CJaguar442
FLAG Assistant

Post by CJaguar442 » Thu Feb 26, 2009 5:42 am

awesome ride dude :good: :good: :kitt:
Save the Clocktower!

K.A.C.I.
Operative

Post by K.A.C.I. » Fri Mar 13, 2009 11:56 pm

Got pics for KACI, my AI car (see page 1). Used Dodge Challenger Concept Sketches I nabbed off the Net thanks to my good friend GIM.

Cruising Configuration:
Assault Configuration:
(Note: A.C. Front bumper actually came off a Mustang GT500 concept sketch)
Knight Autonomous Cyber-Automotive Interceptor

Knytemare
Volunteer

Post by Knytemare » Sun Mar 15, 2009 12:35 am

Nice one KACI! I see the wing is also reminiscent of the original Attack Mode from the movie. And it has the side intakes.
"I am the Knight Industries Roving Assistant, but you may call me KIRA for short."

K.A.C.I.
Operative

Post by K.A.C.I. » Sun Mar 15, 2009 7:27 pm

Side intakes and twin spoiler were also incorporated into if from Mustang concepts.
Thanks.
(I'm also glad the Challenger wound up not looking like that though...)

knight_Sam
Recruit

Post by knight_Sam » Mon Mar 16, 2009 4:55 am

Guys can you'll pls help me m from India & have no clue how can I get my hand on a KITT Scanner or how can I develop the AI for KITT I have some knowledge into programming but not sure how to start can any one guide me?

ozikool
FLAG Recruit

Post by ozikool » Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:58 am

I would use the new Dodge Challenger.I would name it KRAI.The color shiny black.Scanner color would be green.
instead of attack mode i would make it Speed Mode and it transforms like in the movie.It would have 2 HUGE spolers.
a few rocket boosters,nitrous oxide and super charged engine that would go over 300MPH.

One of my Favorite weapon would be I call the homing nuke missile.Wich goes really far and only needs 1 missile to destroy lots of things safely.And a plasma canon with red and green laser combined. :D
Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/ozikool" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; [fans only]
Save Knight Rider: http://www.gopetition.com/petitions/sav ... rider.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

K.A.C.I.
Operative

Post by K.A.C.I. » Tue Mar 31, 2009 9:41 pm

Since I did notice the trend seems to run towards sports cars, I thought I'd try something new:

NAME: K.H.A.N. - Knight Heavy Assault Nanotech
Background: Initially a competing design to K.A.R.R.(referring to KR08 KARR...or as I've heard him called "Optimus KARR") as an advanced all-wheel-drive military assault unit, it used many of the same technologies as KARR and the subsequent KITT(Knight Industries Three Thousand), but was eventually rejected and the completed prototype was deactivated and placed in storage. It was later stolen, reprogrammed and reactivated, arrangements secretly made by its development team.
Externally, KHAN seems a fairly ordinary late model 7-passenger SUV - its considerable offensive strength hidden using nanotechnology.
Voice: Brian Drummond
Personality: Quick-witted, Clever and strategically aware, KHAN's personality is laid-back and joking most of the time, but can be extremely business-like and focused when necessary. Prime directive is the accomplishment of its objective with maximum efficiency and minimum casualties
Interior: Dark grey leather seats, pretty standard dashboard with a tactile display screen for the car's onboard computer/GPS unit on the dashboard. 6-speed
Equipment: 534hp, 5.7L V8 engine, tied into primarily solar energy recycling system - average fuel economy 131 mpg; 2x 7.9mm gatling-style machinegun, ROF 1,500 rps, fires APBC rounds; 2x 66mm 3-tube anti-tank launcher, 2+1-shot capacity(2 stored, one chambered); ECM; Electromagnetic pulse generator; Self-repairing nanomorph armor with camouflage capability(also allows for color-change capability as with Pilot KI3T, as well as aesthetic modification); frontal grille guard with built-in winch; amphibious capability; V-HUD integrated into front windshield; locking weapons storage compartments
Voice box/Scanner: Voicebox is built into the top of the dashboard and blue; scanner alternates between blue and red and is located underneath the front grille
Default Color: flat dark green
Model: 2006 Jeep Commander

Knytemare
Volunteer

Post by Knytemare » Wed Apr 01, 2009 11:33 pm

Nice work KACI. Though for some reason when reading your description this is the vehicle I picture:
2007 Ford Excursion

Dont really know why but thats what I see. It is bigger and slightly more intimidating. And the center dash has a large screen. :dash:

michaelknight1991
Stranger

Post by michaelknight1991 » Wed Apr 08, 2009 11:25 am

Name: K.A.R.D (Knight Automated Racing Demon)
Voice: Tom Welling
Personality: Quite intelligent, classy, sense of humour
Car:
Pilot Mode – Red 2010 Chevrolet Camaro SS with scanner located in front air dam
Attack Mode – Navy 2008 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X with scanner located under Mitsubishi badge on front
Off-Road Mode – Green 2009 Ford F-150 SFE with scanner located above Ford insignia
Van Disguise – Magenta 2005 Chevrolet Uplander with scanner located in top half of front grille
Police Evasion – White 2000 Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor with scanner located in top groove of front grille
Basic Disguise- Cyan 2007 Ford Shelby GT500 Mustang and scanner is not shown
Halloween Disguise – Grey 2010 Ford Shelby GT500 Mustang Convertible and scanner is not shown

Interior: Same interior as the Knight Industries Three Thousand from the 2008 Knight Rider TV Series
Equipment: Same as Knight Industries Three Thousand without colour-changing effect from the pilot movie. The equipment includes:
• Self-repairing nanomorph skin over an outer shell
• Turbo Boost as well as Ski Mode
• Most of the weapons (grappling hook, EMP, knockout darts, submersible mode)
• Pair of 12.5mm anti-infantry machineguns
Voice box/Scanner: The voice box effect in the orb would be blue with an orange background. Scanner would be red in all modes.
'What happens in Vegas stays in....KITT!'
-Michael Knight "Knight Rider 2008 1x08 - Knight of the Zodiac"