the dukes of hazzard xbox game

Archive for discussions from 2004. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

knightman
Operative
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

the dukes of hazzard xbox game

Post by knightman » Sat Oct 30, 2004 2:52 pm

ok i was wondering if any one here has played the latest
dukes of hazzard return of the General Lee on the xbox ( i think
its on the ps2 as well) would the way they did this game for the dukes
work for the knight rider game? I love both shows and was a little dissapointed in the first knight rider game, while some of it was great
i thought there were areas much needed improvement for one thing.,
especially the dash, kitt is a high tech car, but no supper dash or no tv moniters, any way id just like some thoughts on these games, are there any
other tv show based games out there? Id like an ateam one that would be cool.

knightrider2004
Operative

Post by knightrider2004 » Mon Nov 01, 2004 1:38 pm

i own it and beat it in 4 days by far one of the best games ive ever played! there is even a free roam mode between missions, destruction derby, stunt shows, and races with 2 players.
Michael wouldnt one woman be sufficient?

-K.I.T.T., Trust Doesent Rust

Army_F_Body
FLAG Assistant

Post by Army_F_Body » Mon Nov 01, 2004 2:05 pm

I saw this at a local Gamestop the other day. Thought about getting the Xbox version, but thought the 50 buck price tag was a little steep. I'm glad I didn't hearing it was finished in only 4 days.

BTW, is it all car suff or can the Duke boys get out and interact? Might make a decent rental.
KITT project is on again!

Currently working on: brand new stock tan interior, almost done!

knightrider2004
Operative

Post by knightrider2004 » Mon Nov 01, 2004 9:15 pm

well no but there is one part where u r in cooter`s garage as uncle jesse and u can walk around 2 choose wat mission u want. but it is a great game and i recomend it. o ya it takes a little while 2 get used 2 the handling. the general lee is a powerful machine.
Michael wouldnt one woman be sufficient?

-K.I.T.T., Trust Doesent Rust

86chvs10
FLAG Recruit

Post by 86chvs10 » Mon Nov 01, 2004 9:56 pm

I own the game on ps2 i bought it for $29.99 brand new the first day it released. This game is probably one of the best games i've ever played. :D

Army_F_Body
FLAG Assistant

Post by Army_F_Body » Tue Nov 02, 2004 1:16 am

Just got GTA San Andreas tonight and cannot beleive it. I didn't think it was possible to top GTA Vice City, but they did! Highly reccomend if your a fan.

I'm set for games for a while, but I will still try to at least rent the Dukes. Also need to pick up BloodRayne 2 one of these days.

knightman
Operative

Post by knightman » Tue Nov 02, 2004 3:35 am

whats the new gta san andreas like? I had gta vice city,
Im also waiting on smackdownvsraw (love my wrestling too)

Army_F_Body
FLAG Assistant

Post by Army_F_Body » Tue Nov 02, 2004 5:15 am

It has everything setup like vice city, but now the R3 analog controls the camera in 3rd person instead of 1st person like GTA 3 and VC which is a nice tough. You now cycle through the radio using the up and down buttons on the D-pad.

If youve played GTA 3 or VC you know what to expect. This one just has a gansta flava to it. It's a great game none-the-less. In size I think it's supposed to be as large as 3 Vice City's put together.

It also has a lot of sims-esque gameplay. You can change clothes, hairstyle, get fat, get buff, get girlfriends. In fact I just got done working out at a gym giving myself a "gansta physique." This thing looks like it will have tons of replay value.

I highly recomend this thing. I'd honestly give it a 10/10.

JJSoCrazy
FLAG Assistant

Post by JJSoCrazy » Wed Nov 03, 2004 7:57 pm

I also got San Andreas, its an excellent game, plus I am a huge GTA fan. I love how you can have 2 players roam the city and be a team, theres more bikes, much better and more guns, climbing fences and walls helps! Plus you can technically "Pimp Out" your car. The games story is so far pretty good, I hope they have some relation to the Mafia, like all the other GTA's. Its is definetly worth getting :!:

Knight Girl
Operative

Post by Knight Girl » Thu Nov 04, 2004 10:40 pm

I'm thinking about getting my boys a game system. Which one is better, X-box or Play station? Which system has the Knight Rider game? That would make my decision. LOL

Becky

Army_F_Body
FLAG Assistant

Post by Army_F_Body » Fri Nov 05, 2004 4:18 am

The only US system to have a KR game is the NES. None of the current US consoles have the newer KR games available (silly Davilex). If you want to import you can play the new Davilex games on a modded PS2.

Depends on the age of your kids. If they're younger I'd recomend a Gamecube. Nintendo is for the most part more kid friendly (before the flaming starts let it be known that I am a big Nintendo fanboy and the new Zelda will rock the earth) with it's mario titles and stuff. The PS2 and XBox have a lot of mature content titles avaiable. I have a 9 year old brother and wouldn't let him near my PS2 and XBox collection.

However, between the two I would recomend the XBox. It gets mostly the same games but does them better with the greater hardware specs. San Andreas will also be available for it next year.