David & K.I.T.T. live at London's "School Disco 200

Archive for discussions from 2004. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

david-hasselhoff.com
Volunteer
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

David & K.I.T.T. live at London's "School Disco 200

Post by david-hasselhoff.com » Wed Sep 15, 2004 10:09 pm

Hi there,

This Saturday, David will be attending a huge party in London called "School Disco 2004". But that's not all: K.I.T.T. will be with him! David is expected to arrive at the "Hammersmith Palais" right after his last "Chicago"-show between 11.00 and 11.30 h. We also received information that David will be presenting a brandnew track which is based on the theme of "Knight Rider".

Tickets are still available.

Please check the following web sites for further details:

http://www.david-hasselhoff.com (> news-section)
http://www.schooldisco.com

Best regards,

david-hasselhoff.com

John

Michael Pajaro
Advisor

Post by Michael Pajaro » Wed Sep 15, 2004 10:20 pm

Well, so who is going to put on their platform shoes and get down on the dance floor for us?!
Join me at Las Vegas Car Stars!
May 14-16 • Las Vegas, NV
http://lasvegascarstars.com

Sith
FLAG Assistant

Post by Sith » Thu Sep 16, 2004 8:20 am

Yes... and whoever does go - take a camcorder... and especially a microphone. I want to hear the KR theme. :D

KnightRiderGirl
Rookie

Post by KnightRiderGirl » Thu Sep 16, 2004 11:28 am

Sith wrote:Yes... and whoever does go - take a camcorder... and especially a microphone. I want to hear the KR theme. :D
Yes! Please! I want to hear it as well! *puppy eyes*

Menace
Rookie

Vinny's KITT

Post by Menace » Thu Sep 16, 2004 5:31 pm

Hi Guys,

It is me taking David on saturday night, yes he will be performing a new dance track but no camcorder or recording device is allwed inside, they are checking for that.
I'll let you know how it goes.

Thanks

Vinny

david-hasselhoff.com
Volunteer

Post by david-hasselhoff.com » Fri Sep 17, 2004 9:31 am

Hey Vinny,

Seems that David's stay in London is a pretty good deal for you, right? :-)

Vinny is right: Cameras and recorders are not allowed in the hall. On the other hand, many of the guests have mobile phones with recording-functions.

Have a great time, Vinny!

John

[ david-hasselhoff.com ]

Menace
Rookie

WOW

Post by Menace » Sat Sep 18, 2004 11:12 pm

Hi Guys,

WOW WOW WOW Is all i can say... It's 4am and i just got back from the School Disco with David Hasselhoff...What a night. He got excited again and decided to jump on my bonnet (HOOD). There were so many people there, 2500 to give you an idea. I got to mingle with him in the VIP area and he was very nice as usual. He leaves us to go home to the states in the morning. The Knight Rider Archive was there outside, good to see you.
It was a pretty wild night. Better get some sleep.

Thanks

Vinny

TurbomanKnight
FLAG Operative

Post by TurbomanKnight » Sun Sep 19, 2004 1:57 am

Man, He's getting so used to jumping on your hood. Did he leave any dents? Did you ask him to sign your "KITT"?
Anti-Ford. 'Nuff Said.

1988 Camaro IROC-Z28
5.7 Tuned Port Injection .040 over
700R4
2.77 posi
3" Exhaust with Headers

Menace
Rookie

Only one small dent

Post by Menace » Sun Sep 19, 2004 1:26 pm

Hi Guys,

Yes Turbo he is getting very used to getting on my hood, at one point he was standing up fully on my hood....A 6 foot 5 Michael Knight on my hood...Only one small dent... As it was from Michael KNight, i'll forgive him..

Vinny

FuzzieDice
KRO Podcaster (retired)

Post by FuzzieDice » Sun Sep 19, 2004 11:13 pm

Vinny you are so lucky this year. :) I hope he autographed your car somewhere. :) I'm glad you got to hang out with him while he was overseas. I know you'll never forget this year. :)

david-hasselhoff.com
Volunteer

Pictures Online!

Post by david-hasselhoff.com » Mon Sep 20, 2004 1:54 pm

Lots of cool pictures are now available on the website of "School Disco". All you need is to register online. Check this out:

http://www.schooldisco.com/SchoolPhotos/default.aspx

Later on, I am going to publish some exclusive, extralage photos on my website showing David live on stage.

John

[ http://www.david-hasselhoff.com ]

neps
Site Administrator

Post by neps » Mon Sep 20, 2004 3:52 pm

Great photos, what a crazy night. I hope you didn't have to spend the whole night in the car Vinny. Who's the guy with the Knight Rider jacket, is that you Vinny? It looks like the same jacket Patricia had gotten everyone as a Christmas gift during the production of Knight Rider.

Crazy, but great!

How was the single?

Menace
Rookie

Post by Menace » Mon Sep 20, 2004 8:05 pm

Hi Guys,

As you can see by the pictures on School Disco, it was a crazy night, some of the pictures couldn't be published..
Yes thats me in the jacket and it was David who designed this jacket and gave it out and added the other lead stars. Davis was showing the jacket to everyone saying " I designed this jacket, it's my jacket" Thats why iwas round the other way, he was showing everyine the back of the jacket.
There was security around the car so i was in the VIP area inside with David for most of the night which was really nice. David was in a really great mood. The School Disco CD Album will be out soon and it may have KITT on the front, i'll let you know.

Thanks

Vinny

neps
Site Administrator

Post by neps » Mon Sep 20, 2004 8:34 pm

Well who know who designed it, it was most likely a collaborative effort between. We all know that the truth is sometimes somewhere in between.

This is on the patch stitched on the inside of the jacket, I have a video of it but I believe Mike has a photo of it:
MERRY CHRISTMAS
"1985" LOVE FROM

David Hasselhoff
Edward Mulhare
Patricia McPherson
Peter Parros
Action Jack Gill
Good to see that people held onto it. Did he take the jacket back in the end? ;) Did the scanner light still work on his?

But I'm sorry Vinny, no offense... Patricia looks much better in the jacket ;)

http://www.knightridermovie.com/knightn ... age16.html

Thanks again for the update!

oppenca2
Operative

Post by oppenca2 » Mon Sep 20, 2004 9:10 pm

I wasnt able to register to see the pictures at the school disco site...

Menace
Rookie

Post by Menace » Tue Sep 21, 2004 2:01 pm

Hi Guys, and Neps

School Disco site had some bugs last night, it should be fine now.
It is my jacket and the scanner does work. I have all the paperwork with it and also a letter from David saying it is genuine and now also him on video screaming it is his design.. But Neps...Come on...Surely, i know Patricia looks seriously cute maybe even bloody gorgeous...But look better than me in it ???? Lets put things in to perspective here lol :lol:

Vinny

FuzzieDice
KRO Podcaster (retired)

Post by FuzzieDice » Tue Sep 21, 2004 3:43 pm

neps - About that list, how come William Daniels' name isn't on the list? Odd since he was essentially the star of the show doing K.I.T.T.'s voice. :)

neps
Site Administrator

Post by neps » Tue Sep 21, 2004 5:39 pm

Looks like this made it into Hello Magazine, well at least the online edition. Hey look, there is Vinny!

http://www.hellomagazine.com/celebritie ... asselhoff/

And Vinny, I didn't realize that was your jacket, I thought perhaps Hasselhoff was letting you wear it. :) Very cool. What name is on the lapel?

Thats a good question Fuzzy, perhaps he was letting the cast and crew believe the illusion. ;)

FuzzieDice
KRO Podcaster (retired)

Post by FuzzieDice » Wed Sep 22, 2004 2:06 am

I think I heard or read somewhere where people on the series crew would come out and ask to hear K.I.T.T. talk but obviously it was the stunt or hero car and didn't really talk. :) I guess if that's what it was, Mr. Daniels' got them believing somehow. :)

Menace
Rookie

Post by Menace » Wed Sep 22, 2004 7:03 pm

Hi Guys,

Nice article, good to see the Knight Rider profile raising day by day.
I actually have 2 jackets one is a new one and never worn, arrived in cellophane with jacket instructions.
All in all, Davids visit to London was amazing , he made a very positive step in London and came over really well. Being around him, you have no doubt that you are in presence of a true superstar. He is a good laugh.
Well he is now back in the US now so it's up to you guys to keep the Knight Rider dream alive.

Thanks

Vinny

Lost Knight
FLAG Special Ops

Post by Lost Knight » Wed Sep 22, 2004 11:33 pm

FuzzieDice- I think William Daniels' voice not appearing on the list may have something to do with the same reason he never appeared in the credits for Knight Rider- to give the car its own identity. They did the same thing with Peter Cullen and Paul Frees when both actors played K.A.R.R. in different episodes. Perhaps it was just the same idea to keep the illusion of K.I.T.T. having his own identity? If William Daniels chose not to be credited in the series, I don't think he would have minded at all about not being on the list for that event.
“Gimme maximum turbo thrust and blast me outta here, will ya!?”
:kitt: :dash4:

FuzzieDice
KRO Podcaster (retired)

Post by FuzzieDice » Fri Sep 24, 2004 4:17 pm

William Daniels sounds like one very, very, very generous man. :) Hopefully if the new KR movie comes out and he is in it, they would at least put a thank you credit to him, even if they don't specifically say he did KITT's voice. Us older folks would KNOW what the "special thanks to William Daniels" or somesuch in the credits would mean. ;)

Menace
Rookie

Hello Magazine out now

Post by Menace » Tue Sep 28, 2004 10:05 pm

Hi Guys,

Hello Magazine is out to buy now in the UK and it has the article on David at School Disco, but has different pictures to the one on wwwhellomagazine.com. The one in the shops has a picture of David on stage and a picture of my KITT.
Nice to see Knight Rider and David in the magazines again, felt like old times

Vinny

david-hasselhoff.com
Volunteer

English Report

Post by david-hasselhoff.com » Thu Sep 30, 2004 12:21 pm

Very special thanks to Vinny (Menace) for sending me his detailed report as well as some brandnew pictures from "School Disco 2004". It is already online - so if you are interested in reading the article, please visit my web site:

http://www.david-hasselhoff.com (go to the "News"-section)

I know that it has absolutely nothing to do with "School Disco" or "Knight Rider", but from now on you can preorder David's upcoming Christmas-CD "The Night Before Christmas" at "amazon.de" (worldwide orders accepted!). The album will be in stores on November 08, 2004 in Germany, Austria and Switzerland. There are two different editions coming out (standard & fan edition).

http://www.amazon.de/exec/obidos/ASIN/B ... 08-6846421

That's all for now! :-))

John

[ david-hasselhoff.com ]