Hasselhoff Arrested

Archive for discussions from 2004. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

neps
Site Administrator
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Post by neps » Wed Jun 09, 2004 6:17 am

Well it was just a matter of time with Leno. A shame he's become so weak that he goes for the easiest jab, where is the creativity?

BonnieBunny
Stranger

Post by BonnieBunny » Thu Jun 10, 2004 7:18 pm

surely KITT can help him now............ he has broke him out of jail before so why not now??

How exactly did the law enforcemant officers catch Michael anyway?? What happened to KITT's scan mode>??

Has Devon posted bail for him or does he need our help??

Will they find out thats hes really Michael Long ?? :shock:

Questions Questions

Love Bonnie xxx

Mitch Buchanan
Stranger

Post by Mitch Buchanan » Thu Jun 10, 2004 7:34 pm

No Bonnie Michael Long doesnt exist.........he was shot int he face in rather nasty circumstances and left to die in the desert.

I believe Garth informed the police of his whereabouts that night after a few too many " Jim Beams"

I heard that it was KARR that was driving him home.

Devon didnt post bail, sadly he is no longer with us, he got shot in 2000 ( not in the face though)

Does anyone notice the similarity between Micheal Knight with his bandages on and Pam Ewing of the Dallas Ewings with her bandages on after her car accident???

Sith
FLAG Assistant

Post by Sith » Mon Jun 14, 2004 10:07 pm

US TV star David Hasselhoff, the star of the hit series Baywatch and Knight Rider, has been ordered to appear in court on drink driving charges, prosecutors said today.

The actor, 51, who starred opposite a talking car that drove itself in Knight Rider, was arrested on June 5 and charged last week with driving under the influence in Los Angeles.

He was freed on bail after being charged and has now been ordered to appear in court July 1, said Frank Mateljan of the Los Angeles City Attorney's Office.

http://www.theaustralian.news.com.au/co ... 02,00.html

whet
FLAG Assistant

Post by whet » Fri Jul 02, 2004 2:14 pm

Any news on how David went??

As i is july 2nd, I hope it is resovled now so he can put this behind him!

March2875
FLAG Recruit

Post by March2875 » Fri Jul 02, 2004 4:46 pm

His attorney got it postponed until July 26th. See it for yourself on the below site. Also there is news that David hopes to film Knight Rider sometime this year with a potiential release date of April 2005.

http://david-hasselhoff.news.ms/

whet
FLAG Assistant

Post by whet » Sat Jul 03, 2004 4:49 pm

Thanks for the info.

Lets wish david all the best.

R.J.1984
Operative

Post by R.J.1984 » Sat Jul 03, 2004 5:01 pm

8) Although I do enjoy having a drink once in a while, you do need to know when you have had too much. I do not aprove of people thinking that they can drive when they been drinking. There is always a better way to get where you want to go. Call a cab, call a buddy, take a bus, but try to do the responsible thing of not driving when you drunk or while you are drinking. I wish David and his family all the best as they go through this ordeal. I know from experience what alcohol can do to one's family. I myself do not drink that much because I know what it can do to you loved one's and friends. My old man is an alcoholic and I don't see him anymore due to the fact that he is in a different province and I don't care for his attitude on life. You can only help someone when they want it. If you try to help someone who doesn't think that he/she has a problem then you won't get anywhere. I commend David for his actions in 2002 when he went for help himself, but now if he has been arrested for D.U.I, I hope that he will decide to do away with alcohol and be the role model that I always thought of him as. David - You have my full support in your struggle againt this horrible condition. I, and I am sure many others wish you all the best. 8)

R.J.1984
Operative

Post by R.J.1984 » Sat Jul 03, 2004 5:02 pm

8) I am sorry for the double message. My computer went on the fritze for a bit and didn't realise what had happened. But now hopfully everything is better. Once again, sorry about that. 8)
Last edited by R.J.1984 on Sat Jul 03, 2004 5:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Michael Pajaro
Advisor

Post by Michael Pajaro » Sat Jul 03, 2004 5:02 pm

I have strong doubts about the movie being released next April. I follow a lot of the movie production charts which track every step of all the major motion pictures coming out of Hollywood and Knight Rider hasn't even had a blip on their radar. It's possible, but it would seem like a rush job to me.
Join me at Las Vegas Car Stars!
May 14-16 • Las Vegas, NV
http://lasvegascarstars.com

R.J.1984
Operative

Post by R.J.1984 » Sat Jul 03, 2004 5:18 pm

8) I had heard rumors about a movie but nothing was definite. Even when I tried to find out on the net I didn't get anywhere. If there is going to be a Knight Rider movie then I hope that it will have the original K.I.T.T and also have the original voice and that Bonnie is in the movie as well. I also think that David should be in the movie because other than that I have a strong feeling that it will bomb if it goes through the theatres. If it is just going to be T.V. movie, I hope it will be better then Knight Rider Two Thousand. That movie I didn't like too much but still want a copy of it. Now However I am going to check out the movie site and see how things are going. 8)