Please Help Me Find Where Kitt Is!

Archive for discussions from 2004. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

nevenwise
Stranger
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Please Help Me Find Where Kitt Is!

Post by nevenwise » Sun Mar 07, 2004 5:25 am

Hey, Im Trying To Find Where The Actual Knight Rider 'Kitt' Car Is, Ive Been Told Its Maybe At Universal Studios In The USA Somewhere? If Anyone Knows Where I Can Find It, As Its My LifeLong Dream To Have A Photo With The Car, Please Reply Back Or Send An Email To Nevenwise@hotmail.com Im Gonna Be Travelling To The States Soon From New Zealand And Gotta Find The Car!
Thank You

KARR Engineer
FLAG Recruit

Post by KARR Engineer » Sun Mar 07, 2004 8:01 am

Uh, there are no original KITTs left, all were crushed. There is a KITT in the Universal back parking, but the windows are painted black and it's old and dirty. To get a photo with KITT, I recommend adiautotech.com , so go to them (addres on site) and they have two KITTs.

kitt.pl
Recruit

Post by kitt.pl » Sun Mar 07, 2004 9:55 am

Karr Engineer for your information Marks Custom Kits have one original KITT car!!!!!!

David Hasselhoff have dash and scaner from KITT

KITT at Universal is not showing anymore............

You have wrong information...................

KARR Engineer
FLAG Recruit

Post by KARR Engineer » Sun Mar 07, 2004 10:16 am

Please stop bothering me, kitt.pl.
I know about the MCK car, but that car is sticky! There were threads about the MCK car and it's the one that toured the country, not the one that was on TV, although it had Jack Gills mods.

kitt.pl
Recruit

Post by kitt.pl » Sun Mar 07, 2004 10:26 am

Read this:

Marks Custom Kits has been commissioned to list for sale, an original, actual screen-used Pontiac Trans Am car that was KITT in the 2nd and 3rd season and restored 2 years ago by Marks Custom Kits and documented on this site. This car has been documented to have been one of the cars used in many episodes during the 2 seasons, and there is supporting documentation proving which episodes this car was used in. It was both a lightly used stunt car, but was also the "hero" car in which David Hassellhoff sat in while being filmed. While the car itself had been retired from filming use, it was placed in the carshow circuit and used extensively for many years. For full restoration history of the car from its neglected past to its pristine current condition, see the webpages devoted to its rebirth, "Original KITT"

http://www.markscustomkits.com - read this site

themarvelous3
Operative

Post by themarvelous3 » Sun Mar 07, 2004 1:17 pm

yes we all read it a month ago when there was a thread about it. we all dicussed it and we determined it wasnt worth being called an "original" you can't prove hasslehoff sat in it without DNA testing. get over it

aussieknight
FLAG Recruit

Post by aussieknight » Sun Mar 07, 2004 7:18 pm

:lol: :lol:
DNA testing....hah!
:kittspin:
"What do you mean, 'get'? You ARE in big trouble." -KITT, Not a Drop to Drink.

nevenwise
Stranger

Where KITT

Post by nevenwise » Sun Mar 07, 2004 8:18 pm

Hey Everyone, Thank You For Replying. So For My Understanding, There Is A 'KITT' At Universal Studios That Has Black Windows And Is Old? If So Can Someone Please Tell Me Which Universal Studios It Is, And Where It Is!!
Secondly, I Have Been Told There Is A 'KITT', Or Maybe Two At adaiutotech.com, Which Is At 684 Webster Rd. Glade Hill, VA 24092. Is This Car Able For Public Viewing? And What Is This Place, Is It A Manufacturing Or Public Access Place? I Will Go To Both If I Get Enough Details!
My Dream Would Be To Get A Photo With The Car, Im Not Fussed Which Model Or Year, Any Would Do! To Sit Inside One Would Be Even Better, But Im Not Getting My Hopes Up. So If Anyone Has Any Information On This Or Any Other On Any Other Cars Please Reply Back To This Or Nevenwise@hotmail.com
Thank You~

Neven

KnightRider2000
Operative

Re: Where KITT

Post by KnightRider2000 » Sun Mar 07, 2004 8:43 pm

A friend of mine works at Univeral and saw it in the back lot behind the ex-King Kong ride

nevenwise
Stranger

Where To Find KITT Car

Post by nevenwise » Sun Mar 07, 2004 8:45 pm

Cool! Thank You! But Which Universal Studios? Florida? California? Im From New Zealand So Gonna Need To Work Out Some Planning Where!

Cheers

Skav
FLAG Operative

Post by Skav » Mon Mar 08, 2004 12:56 am

In California. I have two pics of it.

Skav
Love boxing? http://www.ringnews24.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

~Michael Knight~
Volunteer

Nice to think...

Post by ~Michael Knight~ » Mon Mar 08, 2004 8:17 am

That somewhere, that little T-top is restin' it's wheels at one of the worlds most renowned places of entertainment. :D

I'd get a pic, mesself, but I don't see me going there any time soon. Oo

KnightRider2000
Operative

Re: Nice to think...

Post by KnightRider2000 » Mon Mar 08, 2004 9:34 am

Actually it was in Orlando, Florida (along with the turbo boost ramps), not the California one, but there are probably are some in California.

-KnightRider2000

Knight Storm
Rookie

Post by Knight Storm » Mon Mar 08, 2004 4:58 pm

I went to the CA on my Birthday in 2003 they had a parking lot for famous cars the seathmobile, etc. I saw A Kitt ther but not in the best of conditions but it was there! I was on the tram though and no one can go back to where it is. Sadly.