One man can make a difference

This forum contains discussions of an off topic nature.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

Kitt_24
FLAG Recruit
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982

One man can make a difference

Post by Kitt_24 » Wed Oct 26, 2016 2:51 pm

TRUMP 2016

DJGM
FLAG Assistant
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Re: One man can make a difference

Post by DJGM » Wed Oct 26, 2016 2:58 pm

KITT, eject left NOW!

Kitt_24
FLAG Recruit

Post by Kitt_24 » Wed Oct 26, 2016 3:31 pm

DJGM wrote:KITT, eject left NOW!
So you want crooked hillary in the white house :roll: She should be in jail :!:

GTAKITT
Rookie

Post by GTAKITT » Wed Oct 26, 2016 3:39 pm

Hell yeah trump for president! Hillary is another 4 more years of Obama or it will be worse.

DJGM
FLAG Assistant

Post by DJGM » Wed Oct 26, 2016 4:17 pm

Donald Trump ... misogynistic, xenophobic, potential dictator in waiting, who may have sexually assaulted several women and just because
he's famous he thinks he can away with it. Several failed business ventures, four bankruptcies, has conned people out of millions of $$$.
Wants to build a massive wall between Mexico and the US, and get Mexico to pay for it. Yeah, good luck with that Trumpy! What if they
refuse to pay for the wall? What ya gonna do Trumpy? Sue the entire country of Mexico?

If the sex assault allegations are true, Trump should be jailed for those incidents alone. If Hillary's a crook, Trump is even more so a crook.

Kitt_24
FLAG Recruit

Post by Kitt_24 » Wed Oct 26, 2016 4:53 pm

DJGM wrote:Donald Trump ... misogynistic, xenophobic, potential dictator in waiting, who may have sexually assaulted several women and just because
he's famous he thinks he can away with it. Several failed business ventures, four bankruptcies, has conned people out of millions of $$$.
Wants to build a massive wall between Mexico and the US, and get Mexico to pay for it. Yeah, good luck with that Trumpy! What if they
refuse to pay for the wall? What ya gonna do Trumpy? Sue the entire country of Mexico?

If the sex assault allegations are true, Trump should be jailed for those incidents alone. If Hillary's a crook, Trump is even more so a crook.
I see you are from the U.K. i bet you voted against the brexit. Trump in the white house is our brexit.
The sexually assaulted are false and they have no proof. They said it happen years ago why say something now.
Hillary i mean Hitlary is a murder and her husband Bill rapes women. Oh and the Emails!
If hillary get in office the USA is screwed!

Because of DJGM the wall got 10 feet higher!
Last edited by Kitt_24 on Wed Oct 26, 2016 4:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Assasinge
FLAG Assistant

Post by Assasinge » Wed Oct 26, 2016 4:55 pm

Wait, that's a real picture? I can't believe KITT was insulted like that!

Kitt_24
FLAG Recruit

Post by Kitt_24 » Wed Oct 26, 2016 4:58 pm

Assasinge wrote:Wait, that's a real picture? I can't believe KITT was insulted like that!
Well if hillary was in the driver seat kitt would commit suicide. He would drive back to that acid pit.

Assasinge
FLAG Assistant

Post by Assasinge » Wed Oct 26, 2016 6:46 pm

Kitt_24 wrote:
Assasinge wrote:Wait, that's a real picture? I can't believe KITT was insulted like that!
Well if hillary was in the driver seat kitt would commit suicide. He would drive back to that acid pit.
Haha, this. ^

DJGM
FLAG Assistant

Post by DJGM » Wed Oct 26, 2016 6:49 pm

Kitt_24 wrote: I see you are from the U.K. i bet you voted against the brexit. Trump in the white house is our brexit.
The sexually assaulted are false and they have no proof. They said it happen years ago why say something now.
Hillary i mean Hitlary is a murder and her husband Bill rapes women. Oh and the Emails!
If hillary get in office the USA is screwed!
Actually I voted in favour of Brexit to get the UK out of the corrupt organisation that is the EU. I'm hoping our gov't here
would soon stop dithering, and invoke Article 50 of the Lisbon Treaty a.s.a.p. and start the formal 2 year Brexit talks.

If Hillary really was a murderer as you say, and Bill was a rapist, and not just impeached for the Monica Lewinsky affair,
they'd both be serving time already. I'd have to say if Trump got the keys to the Oval Office, the whole world would be
screwed, not just the US, but TBH, I don't think either of them are suited to be your next PoTUS.

If I was an American citizen, I'd be more inclined to vote for Hillary as she's essentially the lesser of two evils.

Anyway, shouldn't this sort of political debate be in The Lounge zsection rather than the main forum?

jup
FLAG Operative
Location: SD, CA. USA | Web site: http://www.jupircbot.8m.com (jup's KR game project 'ghosts' here)

Post by jup » Thu Oct 27, 2016 7:09 am

"Anyway, shouldn't this sort of political debate be in The Lounge section rather than the main forum?"

It has sort of jumped the shark

If the tabloids have any truth in what they are saying, Hillary will be the president of a jail cell while she fights for her life from deadly cancer. Which could make 'the real vote' out to be whomever her running mate is for the Vice position.

Seriously...I've been staying clear of this whole train wreck. Even so far as to avoid running any simulations through my prediction program. (The same one that told me George W. Bush was unstoppable for making it to the White House.)

jup
FLAG Operative
Location: SD, CA. USA | Web site: http://www.jupircbot.8m.com (jup's KR game project 'ghosts' here)

Post by jup » Thu Oct 27, 2016 7:12 am

It looks like one of those two dimensional cut outs, to me. Only, the cut out is via PhotoShop with some cleaver tweaks for shading.

Kitt_24
FLAG Recruit

Post by Kitt_24 » Fri Oct 28, 2016 11:06 pm

jup wrote:
It looks like one of those two dimensional cut outs, to me. Only, the cut out is via PhotoShop with some cleaver tweaks for shading.
Yeah i photshopped it. That would be awesome if trump came to my house and took a picture with my kitt car.

DJGM
FLAG Assistant

Post by DJGM » Sun Oct 30, 2016 7:07 pm

Let's assume for a moment Trump actually wins the election. How many of his "policies" would actually come
to fruition, and how many would get gridlocked and stopped by the powers of the Senate/Congress etc?

His crazy idea of building a wall between the US and Mexico would fail from the get-go. Even if in the very
unlikely event any number of your Senators or members of Congress allow it to go ahead, Mexico would
point-blank refuse to pay for it to be built now matter how much Trumpy wants them to pay for it.

As for his idea to ban all Muslims entering the US because a tiny minority of them have been brainwashed
into becoming jihadist terrorists, that'll never happen. There are something like over 1.5 billion Muslim
in the world. To label them all as terrorists is ignorant and wrong, which is what Trumpy IS doing.

FWIW ... here's a link to a thread on the Digital Spy Forums about The Donald's bid to be PoTUS.
Thread title: Would trump make America great again?

Kitt_24
FLAG Recruit

Post by Kitt_24 » Mon Oct 31, 2016 4:57 pm

DJGM wrote:Let's assume for a moment Trump actually wins the election. How many of his "policies" would actually come
to fruition, and how many would get gridlocked and stopped by the powers of the Senate/Congress etc?

His crazy idea of building a wall between the US and Mexico would fail from the get-go. Even if in the very
unlikely event any number of your Senators or members of Congress allow it to go ahead, Mexico would
point-blank refuse to pay for it to be built now matter how much Trumpy wants them to pay for it.

As for his idea to ban all Muslims entering the US because a tiny minority of them have been brainwashed
into becoming jihadist terrorists, that'll never happen. There are something like over 1.5 billion Muslim
in the world. To label them all as terrorists is ignorant and wrong, which is what Trumpy IS doing.

FWIW ... here's a link to a thread on the Digital Spy Forums about The Donald's bid to be PoTUS.
Thread title: Would trump make America great again?
Tell me why hillary would be better than trump? Anyone is better than hillary.

jup
FLAG Operative

Post by jup » Wed Nov 02, 2016 6:07 am

I was talking a little bit about this election at work. And, about the only hope I had for Trump was based on a false assumption. I was thinking that he had built his empire of financial wealth up from the ground floor. Alas, he kind of took over his father's empire and wealth. Still, maybe he can figure out something to at least slow down the country's never ending debt issues. ...experience???

Another thing I was saying about this run for presidency was just confirmed on the radio, tonight. Trump declared that in his very first week of presidency, he would revoke the Obama Health Care initiative. And I just yelled out, "I called it! I knew it!" He claimed that ObamaCare was costing him out the nose per employee. So, to save his own pocketbook, he would (of course) aim for the position that would have power to eliminate the source of this money drain. (ObamaCare really does blackmail those whom can't get insurance via other means. The thing is insanely expensive and tries to monopolize on the choices.)

Hillary is certainly no saint. The tabloids just ran with the story about one of her 'dirty deeds' paid assassins whom was coming clean. Gee...another politician with secret agendas, selfish interests and paid plans, interested in the power to sculpt the world into something even more twisted then it already was. Sounds like business as usual to me. Alas, she's been in the White House and most certainly has more experience with the whole political machine then Trump is bound to.

Guess we'll all see in a little bit in how America feels about these two. Personally, I would have loved for another promising third party choice to show up from out of nowhere. Not gonna happen, though.

DJGM
FLAG Assistant

Post by DJGM » Sun Nov 06, 2016 4:23 pm

So then, what's Trump and his supporters going to maker of this news that's breaking tonight . . . ?

BBC News: No criminality in Clinton emails - FBI

Assuming Trump does actually win the election next week, might he actually carry out his threat of a private prosecution
against Clinton as one of the first things on his Presidential to-do list after he's sworn in next January? Or did he only
make that threat to get a reaction? If Clinton wins, would Trump pretend he never actually made that threat?

jup
FLAG Operative

Post by jup » Wed Nov 09, 2016 3:39 am

Guess we'll see...

DJGM
FLAG Assistant

Post by DJGM » Wed Nov 09, 2016 3:45 am

So the results are in, and it's a victory for Trump, your new Dictator-Elect.

Kitt_24
FLAG Recruit

Post by Kitt_24 » Wed Nov 09, 2016 7:47 am

Kitt_24 wrote:TRUMP 2016
President Trump :kitt:

DJGM
FLAG Assistant

Post by DJGM » Wed Nov 09, 2016 10:13 am

Well, congratulations America, I hope you're happy that you've elected such a nasty hateful perma-tanned bigot with a bad
comb-over as your next President. True, Hillary would not have been that much better, perhaps the least worst option.
Either way, congratulations America, you've just made yourselves the laughing stock of the world ... again!

The only good things that could come out of this fine mess you've got yourselves into is four years worth of comedy gold
material for the late night talk shows much like the eight years of comedy gold provided by George Dubya Bush. I can
see at least one assassination attempt taking place after Trump is sworn in.

Kitt_24
FLAG Recruit

Post by Kitt_24 » Wed Nov 09, 2016 8:13 pm

The USA is back TRUMP/PENCE
Hillary for prison.