bring back kr:tos to sci fi channel

Archive for discussions from 2010. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

james olden
FLAG Recruit
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

bring back kr:tos to sci fi channel

Post by james olden » Sat Dec 18, 2010 3:12 pm

i dont know if you all watch startrek but a few yrs ago they have guest talk about the episode b4 showing that episode on sci fi. why not bring back the cast of the kr: origional series to talk about the episode right before showing it. if you all dont know what im talkin about its like how tcm channel they talk about the movie b4 showing it.tell me how you feel about this to happen.
On the Quest for filling in the gaps from right after after Scent of Roses 1986- Knight Rider 2008

Knight Rider Archive
FLAG Assistant

Re: bring back kr:tos to sci fi channel

Post by Knight Rider Archive » Sat Dec 18, 2010 3:56 pm

I'd love to see something like this happen, whether it be on TV, DVD, or Blu-ray.

I've been fortunate enough to talk with a lot of Knight Rider guest stars about their experiences on the series (Alan Oppenheimer, Tim O'Connor, Catherine Mary Stewart, Lance LeGault, Robert Englund, David Hedison, William Sanderson, and Robert O'Reilly, to name just a few), and it's something I find truly fascinating. After watching the episodes countless times during the last 28 years, I'm always hungry to find something new about the show.
- Paul
- http://www.knightriderarchives.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

james olden
FLAG Recruit

Post by james olden » Sat Dec 18, 2010 3:58 pm

it would be nice for sci fi to get kr tos that treatment like how they gave startrek that treatment
On the Quest for filling in the gaps from right after after Scent of Roses 1986- Knight Rider 2008

krrdr2010
FLAG Recruit
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982

Post by krrdr2010 » Sat Dec 18, 2010 6:14 pm

It would be Great to have KR:TOS(as well as KR:2000, KR:2010, TKR, and KR:2008)on SYFY. :kitt: :kittside: :kittconv: :karr: :karr: :kitt: :dash4: :dash: :kitt2:

james olden
FLAG Recruit

Post by james olden » Sat Dec 18, 2010 6:24 pm

yes it would be great to have the movies kr2000 and kr2010 and the other series. sci fi need to bring this back and stop focusing on them mutant movies