ki2t and ki3t wouldve got along ?

Archive for discussions from 2010. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

james olden
FLAG Recruit
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

ki2t and ki3t wouldve got along ?

Post by james olden » Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:46 pm

although the 08 series over with,but if the 08 series wouldve made it to the 2nd season and the flag wouldve brought back ki2ts a.i. to the new series do you think ki3ts a.i. and ki2ts a.i. wouldve gotten along ??? let me know what you think and why.
On the Quest for filling in the gaps from right after after Scent of Roses 1986- Knight Rider 2008

DMC4EVER
Volunteer
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982

Re: ki2t and ki3t wouldve got along ?

Post by DMC4EVER » Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:47 am

I dont thing so, FLAG where just the name of it, KITTs A.I. whas put in the car, Michael worked for flag, I dont thing that they whill bring the old KI2T back. I thing Graiman used it for KI3T.

Knight Rider Archive
FLAG Assistant

Post by Knight Rider Archive » Tue Dec 14, 2010 6:36 am

I prefer to think that the two AIs are different and separate. KI2T had at least 4 years of growth, learning and character development - but KI3T was starting out from the beginning; if it was the same AI, that means that all of KI2T's 'life' and experience was lost. Also, their personalities were quite different - KI2T would never have applied the brakes to bump Michael against the wheel.

If the two of them were to meet, I think it would have been a different relationship to his interaction with the Knight 4000. I can't see KI2T being jealous or angry about KI3T. I see KI2T being a kind of mentor to KI3T in the ways of human beings, like Michael was for him.
- Paul
- http://www.knightriderarchives.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Iron KITT
Rookie

Post by Iron KITT » Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:43 am

Good question!.

While they both appear to be very different, they do have some simillarities, so Im sure KI2T would have seen KI3T as not a replacement but a little brother. Would have been cool to have seen them in a scene together had the series continued. :kitt2:
Michael Knight: "KITT is the worlds greatest automobile"

My Movie Review Blog:
Sentient Saviour's Movie Wold!. http://sentientsaviourmovies.blogspot.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

DMC4EVER
Volunteer

Post by DMC4EVER » Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:28 pm

But in the poilot where there 2 KI2TS in the garage, so that mines Graiman needed to create an other KITT. Why would he do that?

waredowKNIGHTy6
Volunteer

Post by waredowKNIGHTy6 » Tue Dec 14, 2010 2:14 pm

I think it would've been a cat fight between KI2T & KI3T. And here's an example for ya: a quote from Knight Rider 2000. Conversation is between K.I.T.T. and K.I.F.T.:

K.I.T.T.: I suppose, we should at least be cordial. My name is KITT, originally designed with Series 2000 circuitry.
[K.I.F.T. turns on lights]
K.I.T.T.: Terrific. The lights are on, but nobody's home. They spend $10 million building the car and forget the voice. Incredible.
[K.I.F.T starts on and goes behind KITT]
K.I.T.T.: So it's going to be, "Mine is bigger than yours", is it?
K.I.F.T.: Mine is bigger than yours.
K.I.T.T.: So it talks... and sounds suspiciously familiar.
K.I.F.T.: I only speak when it's necessary
K.I.T.T.: Maddock's voice. I knew the man had an ego, but please.
K.I.F.T.: We have nothing further to discuss.
[K.I.F.T puts off his lights]
K.I.T.T.: There's nothing worse than a smart-ass automobile.

Anyway, i think the idea to put the Trans-Am back to TV with the Mustang. Two Knights in one Box :) . TV Box...

Iron KITT
Rookie

Post by Iron KITT » Tue Dec 14, 2010 3:19 pm

Yeah thats true, but then the K.I.F.T was prgrammed to be more like its creator Maddock, while Devon was involved with the whole thing, he did source help ie Maddock and he put his two cents into the new A.I. and thats probably why KI2T didnt warm to K.I.F.T as it had no soul at all.

As Devon said after the test run, "Oh I agree that the Knight 4000 is superior in every way but one, it lacks KITTs humanity".

With KI3T, the A.I. was created by Charles who also created KI2T, so maybe there would be more of a connection between these two seeing they were created by the same guy.

My take anyway, but that stand off between KITT and the Knight 4000 was epic, havent watched Knight Rider 2000 in a long time. Have to revist that again.

My Movie Review Blog:
Sentient Saviour's Movie Wold!. http://sentientsaviourmovies.blogspot.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

EVKRWriter
Recruit

Post by EVKRWriter » Tue Dec 14, 2010 4:36 pm

Oh, definitely! There's not many like them, so they got to stick together. (Maybe minus Karr...he always was the black sheep of the family XP )

In fact, in my fanficition, I've brought the two verses together and KI2K and KI3K enjoy a father-son relationship, since in the 08-verse, Graiman is the creator of both. He used KI2K as a template for the three thousand (but also added that Bonnie created the template for KI2K, as it was in the original series verse). Karr is "brother" to the Two Thousand and "uncle" to the Three Thousand.

Quite the cozy family, eh?
~EV

KITT Happens!!!

KR Fanfiction: http://www.fanfiction.net/~evryderwriter. My way of keeping Knight Rider alive and well.

Knight94
Operative

Post by Knight94 » Tue Dec 14, 2010 5:50 pm

You can read the dialogue, and it is amusing, but it's even better to watch it on the movie.
You never heard KITT say things like that in the series, so it was surprising to hear him call
the other car a "smart-ass automobile."

Knight Racer
FLAG Special Ops

Post by Knight Racer » Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:01 am

I may be alone in this but when Kitt said to Kift that there's nothing worse than a smart ass automobile I think in a way he was seeing what he appeared as to others from a different perspective and commented on himself.In sense,its like juding someone who is exactly like you but because its not you,you're free to criticise them and then you realize the similarities to you.That made the scene even funnier to you.

Now who wants to start discussing what if the Karr82 met the Karr08? now that would have been some sight to see who would out do in the other with pompous arrogance.

Iron KITT
Rookie

Post by Iron KITT » Wed Dec 15, 2010 9:21 am

Now thats a scary thought, the two KARRs together.

Lethal combination, I think the 08 KARR with it's cyborg applications make it a deadlier contender, but I wouldnt rule out the original KARR, but then would they battle to the death giving their programes for self preservation?, one of them is bound to back off fear of being destroyed or captured.

My Movie Review Blog:

roDa
Rookie

Post by roDa » Wed Dec 15, 2010 12:14 pm

I believe that KARR would be able to destroy KARR-E, as KARR became revengeful after TDR (you can see that in KITT vs KARR). Perhaps somebody could rescue KARR's CPU and rebuild him (Garthe?). KARR has become deadlier since TDR.
Those streets have more potholes than Devon has neckties. :lol:

K.A.R.R. (09)
Operative

Post by K.A.R.R. (09) » Wed Dec 15, 2010 3:53 pm

It would be interesting to see both KITTs and KARRs working together as a team, FLAG would be unstoppable.
The Knight family would be united at last.

:karr:

james olden
FLAG Recruit

Post by james olden » Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:25 am

it think they would work together it wouldve been nice to have ki2ts a.i. built into the c-130 cargo plane or into a new flag semi. but wasnt ki2t kinda stuck up lol.
On the Quest for filling in the gaps from right after after Scent of Roses 1986- Knight Rider 2008