Knight Rider 08 Music Score...

Archive for discussions from 2010. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

Iron KITT
Rookie
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982

Knight Rider 08 Music Score...

Post by Iron KITT » Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:12 am

Hi folkes!,

Firstly awsome site everyone, I have visited in the past but finally got round to registering!.

Appologies if this has been asked before but I was wondering is there any plans or news on the incredible music featured in the 08 series to Knight Rider?.

I loved the songs featured and the score music too, I have seen some rare shows get soundtracks, even Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles has a score cd (which is awsome by the way) just be so cool if the same was done with KR.

Many thanks and appologies if this has been brought up before. :kitt:
Michael Knight: "KITT is the worlds greatest automobile"

My Movie Review Blog:
Sentient Saviour's Movie Wold!. http://sentientsaviourmovies.blogspot.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

New KITT
Volunteer

Re: Knight Rider 08 Music Score...

Post by New KITT » Fri Dec 17, 2010 11:46 am

Well, I dont have any better knowledge of the thing, but earlier I have seen some articles of the same topic, and there hasnt been album. But, as I said, I dont have any better knowledge!
-New KITT-

Iron KITT
Rookie

Post by Iron KITT » Fri Dec 17, 2010 5:45 pm

Thanks for the info, shame as there is some really outstanding music on the 08 series. Considering how some really rare stuff gets a soundtrack, be great if KR 08 got the same treatment.
Michael Knight: "KITT is the worlds greatest automobile"

My Movie Review Blog:
Sentient Saviour's Movie Wold!. http://sentientsaviourmovies.blogspot.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

james olden
FLAG Recruit
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Post by james olden » Sat Dec 18, 2010 3:57 pm

can someone tell me what the name and artist of the rap song of the final episode in the series finale on kr 2008
On the Quest for filling in the gaps from right after after Scent of Roses 1986- Knight Rider 2008