ki2t on kr2008 pilot movie

Archive for discussions from 2010. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

james olden
FLAG Recruit
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

ki2t on kr2008 pilot movie

Post by james olden » Thu Dec 09, 2010 3:48 pm

we all remember at the beginning of kr2008 pilot movie that there were a few ki2t bodies in greymans garage we saw the licence plate KNIGHT and the ki2t steering wheel but was that ki2ts engine that was hanging on a crane. and the last dated on KNIGHT licence plate was october of some year so does that mean ki2t and michael retired some time around october of what ever year was on that licence plate?
On the Quest for filling in the gaps from right after after Scent of Roses 1986- Knight Rider 2008

Knight Ind.2000
Recruit
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982

Re: ki2t on kr2008 pilot movie

Post by Knight Ind.2000 » Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:28 pm

I have the new series on DVD so, I went back and viewed the pilot movie. I couldn't make out the year on the license plate of the original KITT. However, right before it shows the scene with the license plate you can see a black Trans AM in the garage with bowling ball hubcaps...guess who that could be? :kitt: I saw that and thought :shock: how did I miss that before!?

james olden
FLAG Recruit
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Re: ki2t on kr2008 pilot movie

Post by james olden » Fri Dec 10, 2010 3:00 pm

yes its his body but the questions are..........

1.there is more than one ki2t body in the gargage maybee it couldve been the other ki2ts that were destroyed or nearly destroyed through tos or it couldnt been the origional k.a.r.r. because k.a.r.r. was destroyed in pieces at the end of k.i.t.t. vs k.a.r.r.

2.where was ki2ts a.i. was in the in the ki3t,destroyed, or somewhere else.

maybee well never know because the series ended to early
On the Quest for filling in the gaps from right after after Scent of Roses 1986- Knight Rider 2008