Do you notice the errors on Knight Rider series now?

Archive for discussions from 2010. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

knight56
Rookie

Do you notice the errors on Knight Rider series now?

Post by knight56 » Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:08 am

I own the classic Knight Rider series on dvd but looking at it now i can notice the errors. I know this series was made in the 80s but sometimes they would add the same scenes. No matter what i still love the series. What do you notice about the series?

james olden
FLAG Recruit
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Re: Do you notice the errors on Knight Rider series now?

Post by james olden » Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:14 am

i herd it was to save money because it wouldve cost to shoot more scenes
ok well lets see theres too many to remember but if i can recall.........

1.on THE TOPAZ CONNECTION the same turbo boost scenes were used again on KNIGHT FLIGHT TO FREEDOM right after ki2t ran the border at the beginning of the episode.
2.on the begining of KNIGHT OF THE DRONES part 1 right when ki2t tracked the drone car that busted cj jackson out of prison,ki2t asked michael is your passive laser restraint system right after when michael said i wouldnt drive without it there was a scene with ki2t turning a corner in high speeds with san francisco in the background,that same scene was used again in THE ICE BANDITS when michael and ki2t were on their was to napa valley.
3.on THE TOPAZ CONNECTION there was a scene where michael and ki2t were driving through the desert to las vegas that same desert scene was used again on SKY KNIGHT.
4.also this might be off the same scene topics but this a good one on KNIGHT OF THE DRONES part 1 right when michael was chasing peter wong on foot when ki2t hit the accelerator (and keep in mind at this moment this still the season 2 ki2t) you herd the accelerator sound effects but you never herd them until the season 3 ki2ts lighted gas accelerator was installed.
On the Quest for filling in the gaps from right after after Scent of Roses 1986- Knight Rider 2008

TurboBoostMan
Operative
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982

Post by TurboBoostMan » Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:25 pm

also, if you look at some of the Turbo Boosts, you can see a little bit of a ramp. And if you cant see the ramp, you can see the smooth curved motion KITT makes when he Turbo Boosts. In real-life, he wouldnt make such a smooth curved motion now wood he? nope! And whenever KITT drives by himself, you can see a huge lump in the back of the driver's seat. It's kind of an eye-sore.
"One Man Can Make A Difference" - Wilton Knight

james olden
FLAG Recruit
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Post by james olden » Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:56 pm

i remember a errors on "THE NINTEENTH HOLE" when ki2t and michael was racing the 80's camaro now michael outfit was a white jacket during the racing scene he didnt have on the black jacket til later on in the episode way after the race with the camaro but..there was a screen shot with michael with the leather jacket on right b4 turbo boosting over the camaro but think about it right after that screen shot he didnt have on the leather jacket he had on the white jacket again lol.

ok theres some good 4 season same scenes they mostly used the same super pursuit mode scenes in most episode.besides on KNIGHT BEHIND BARS and DEADLY KNIGHTSHADE.

then the same airport scenes on KNIGHT OF THE PHEONIX was used again on DEAD OF KNIGHT.
On the Quest for filling in the gaps from right after after Scent of Roses 1986- Knight Rider 2008