Greatest Show Ever, What happening 2 season 2?

Archive for discussions from 2010. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

Athamar
Stranger
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982

Greatest Show Ever, What happening 2 season 2?

Post by Athamar » Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:48 pm

Wow the new knight rider is absolutly amazing. Great storyline. Dynamic Characters. Sweet cars. I personally think the first season went awesome. So where is season 2? Is there anything we the people can do to get it back?
If you love Knight rider please post and lets see if we can't influence the desion to bring it back.

WIBoomer1
FLAG Recruit
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Re: Greatest Show Ever, What happening 2 season 2?

Post by WIBoomer1 » Tue Nov 30, 2010 11:11 pm

::looks at watch, and then taps the faceplate...

Sincerely, you are too late. There is no Season 2 of KR 08...because it's almost 2010, almost 11. NBC just never officially cancelled the show, so it left all the fans guessing and holding on instead of respectfully telling us it's cancelled.

Sorry :(

Josch Schulz
FLAG Operative

Post by Josch Schulz » Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:09 am

It is amazing how often the Season 2 question comes out, it has more lifes then a cat :roll: :mrgreen:

Code: Select all

So where is season 2? Is there anything we the people can do to get it back?
If you love Knight rider please post and lets see if we can't influence the desion to bring it back.
I think when people would inform bedder they would find out things easyer 8) :wink: . Sometimes I wonder what is going on out there :mrgreen: A look on wikipedia should help sometimes :P :mrgreen:

Code: Select all

On December 3, 2008, NBC reduced its season order to seventeen episodes. The series finale aired on March 4, 2009. When NBC's 2009-2010 schedule was announced on May 19, 2009, it did not include Knight Rider, effectively signaling the cancellation of the series
They get the original touch to late in it. They sold all original cars allready, no chance to bring the show back, sorry

Josch
There's nothing worse than a smart-ass automobile

knightfever
Operative

Post by knightfever » Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:12 am

Season 2 of KR08 lives on only in the hearts and imaginations of the fans.

DMC4EVER
Volunteer

Post by DMC4EVER » Wed Dec 01, 2010 12:31 pm

I dont realy care if there whill be a second season of KR 2008, I find the Mustang an cool car, but KITT is it just to big. I also hate the simple dash, I liked the KITT dash so much bicose all the lights etc. :dash:

skikkie94
Recruit

Post by skikkie94 » Wed Dec 01, 2010 5:46 pm

I also have held for long that a new season arrives for the KR08 series. But I was wrong ... NBC has absolutely NO respect anymore for the KRfans! Maybe I'm talking very negative about it, but it's simply the truth. Tell me: What's a series with only one season?! Completely NOTHING, of course! I find that NBC still have to make a new season! That's my opinion! right?! I think that NBC still have to make a new season! That's my opinion!
skikkie 94
He's the most advanced car ever developed...............
His power is un-matched.............
And in 2008.............
HE'S BACK!!!

james olden
FLAG Recruit

Post by james olden » Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:31 pm

WIBoomer1 wrote:::looks at watch, and then taps the faceplate...

Sincerely, you are too late. There is no Season 2 of KR 08...because it's almost 2010, almost 11. NBC just never officially cancelled the show, so it left all the fans guessing and holding on instead of respectfully telling us it's cancelled.

Sorry :(
sad to say its true thanx to gst but some shows did skip over a year before continuing like family guy the dvd sales brought the series back for another season just like what happen to the boondocks.if dvd sales get better by next year thats a long shot but maybee it could happen but i doubt it.
On the Quest for filling in the gaps from right after after Scent of Roses 1986- Knight Rider 2008