KI3T on Knight Rider on-Line

Archive for discussions from 2010. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

KARR2K2
Volunteer

KI3T on Knight Rider on-Line

Post by KARR2K2 » Tue Nov 23, 2010 12:22 pm

Just kurious as to why the KI3T gets the honor of being next to K.I.T.T on the web banner, I mean KR08 was a fraction better then TKR but they were both horrible all the same...so why knot bring the mustang down and if ya want two vehicles, put klassic K.A.R.R up there. Just a thought, thanks.

taoworm2323
FLAG Assistant

Re: KI3T on Knight Rider on-Line

Post by taoworm2323 » Tue Nov 23, 2010 3:22 pm

KARR2K2 wrote:Just kurious as to why the KI3T gets the honor of being next to K.I.T.T on the web banner...
Because KI3T is the most recent version of NBC's Knight Rider. (And he looks hella badass 8) )
KARR2K2 wrote:I mean KR08 was a fraction better then TKR but they were both horrible all the same...
Thats a matter of opinion KARR2K2. I know a whole lot of other people who loved the new Knight Rider and still do.
KARR2K2 wrote:...so why knot bring the mustang down and if ya want two vehicles, put klassic K.A.R.R up there.
Why bring down exceptional artwork that was designed just for this site by talented artists and animators? I think its the best website design layout I have ever seen. KITT and KI3T look great together. The scanner effects on both cars are a work of art, and the background picture that Sue took looks great! I personally would like it to stay for a long time.

Neil if you read this, please don't change the front page graphic header, it looks awesome. :wink:
"Don't tell me what I can't do!" ---John Locke

roDa
Rookie
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982

Post by roDa » Tue Nov 23, 2010 4:12 pm

I kinda hate KI3T, but I love the banner, it looks so cool :D
Those streets have more potholes than Devon has neckties. :lol:

EVKRWriter
Recruit

Post by EVKRWriter » Tue Nov 23, 2010 6:36 pm

Naw, don't take the banner down or change it. It looks perfectly gorgeous as it is.

Besides, like it or not, KR08 is going to be it for awhile. It was an attempt, an attempt that got better at the end, but an attempt no matter how bad or wrong people may view it, to bring back a classic. We should honor that attempt and we are, through the banner among other things.

And yeah, KI3T and Kitt look badass together. ^.^
~EV

KITT Happens!!!

KR Fanfiction: http://www.fanfiction.net/~evryderwriter. My way of keeping Knight Rider alive and well.

Nicholas Knight
Operative

Post by Nicholas Knight » Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:38 pm

I agree that K3000 and K2000 stays as the banner. K2000 is the original and K3000 is the last incarnation. Whatever the movie car ends up as, can sit in the middle. LOL. But I wouldn't mind havin KARR (OS) and KARR (E) there as an April Fools joke. :good:
Knight Tech Inc. -- Where everyone makes a difference.