Michael's comlink

Archive for discussions from 2010. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

Milo
Recruit

Michael's comlink

Post by Milo » Tue Nov 23, 2010 12:21 am

in the first 2 seasons it was just used to talk to kitt, and maybe power him up remotly
but then in the 3rd season and onwards kitt could open doors, safes, and take picks
howd they do all this ?

kitt1
FLAG Recruit
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Re: Michael's comlink

Post by kitt1 » Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:15 am

It's called Science-Fiction.

Mark Puette
SOUTHERN KNIGHTS

Milo wrote:in the first 2 seasons it was just used to talk to kitt, and maybe power him up remotly
but then in the 3rd season and onwards kitt could open doors, safes, and take picks
howd they do all this ?

Lost Knight
FLAG Special Ops

Post by Lost Knight » Tue Nov 23, 2010 7:36 pm

Milo wrote:in the first 2 seasons it was just used to talk to kitt, and maybe power him up remotly
howd they do all this ?
I think it was supposed to be something like an ultra high-pitched charge that could manipulate objects. K.I.T.T.'s scanner worked the same functions such as in "Deadly Knightshade," for example, when he uses his scanner to unlock the lock on the water tank.
“Gimme maximum turbo thrust and blast me outta here, will ya!?”
:kitt: :dash4:

Knight Racer
FLAG Special Ops

Post by Knight Racer » Tue Nov 23, 2010 11:45 pm

Its funny how you mentioned that tyhe watch was able to power kitt on.In season 2 April made a medalion for Michael to wear that could activate kitt when he is apart from him.Now in season 3 Knight in the fast lane,Michael powers kitt up by using his comn link.Which shows how much more qualified Bonnie is from Aprilsince the medalion could only serve 1 function but the comn link had communications hardware,frequencies and all that on top of which she just had enough room to activate kitt.In my mind Bonnie was better then April but this proves it lol.