kitt on Rockford Files tv show?

Archive for discussions from 2010. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

Milo
Recruit

kitt on Rockford Files tv show?

Post by Milo » Wed Nov 17, 2010 11:35 pm

just watching the rockford files tv show, and Jim Rockford is in court , and a guy called Mr Bevens is hounding him,so to speak, he sure as heck sounds like william daniels ? was he on the rockford files ?
dont know the ep , sorry

just sounds so much like him, although i wouldnt know what mr wd looks like or looked like then :kitt:

knight rider uk
Rookie
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0
Location: somewhere over the rainbow way up high theres the one that i dream of once in a lulleby.

Re: kitt on Rockford Files tv show?

Post by knight rider uk » Wed Nov 17, 2010 11:58 pm

played "gary bevins" in the epsiode "so help me god" from 1976 :D
http://uk.imdb.com/title/tt0688045/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I knew when i first saw you, how could i not adore you,you kissed away my tears and washed away my pain-and now the sun is riseing

Milo
Recruit

Post by Milo » Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:55 am

Thanks mate!! new it was Kitt!! i can pic him a k away!!!

Knight Racer
FLAG Special Ops

Post by Knight Racer » Thu Nov 18, 2010 8:10 am

That was a great episode of the Rockford Files.It showed how the legal system can be used to persecute the innocent if used by the most brilliant minds.You're also going to find an episode later on in the series where William Daniels plays a role of a very well known bidder of auctions.He sends Jim to an auction in another state to bid and pick up the item but when he returns he finds that William's not at the place he said he's be.His motel room looks unoccupied for days.

Showpro1
FLAG Recruit

Post by Showpro1 » Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:55 pm

Yes William daniels did two appearances on Rockford Files & the J-Turn's KITT would do
on Knight Rider were actually originated on Rockford Files were done by none other than James Garner.

D. Doggett. :kittspin: J-Turn's Rule!!!