ki2t possible or a myth ????

Archive for discussions from 2010. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

james olden
FLAG Recruit
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

ki2t possible or a myth ????

Post by james olden » Sun Nov 14, 2010 6:22 pm

ok we all know that ki2t was a 82 pontiac trans am . is there a way to make a replica for super pursuit mode,convertable, and ebs all in one and still be trans formed back into normal mode or is it a myth???? someone respond back thanx
On the Quest for filling in the gaps from right after after Scent of Roses 1986- Knight Rider 2008

Knight Racer
FLAG Special Ops

Re: ki2t possible or a myth ????

Post by Knight Racer » Sun Nov 14, 2010 10:22 pm

I used to think as a kid that it was so cool to have a car that did everything but i learned later on there were 12 or more kitt cars.Some for picture cars to get in and out of kitt,some for spm mode,one for convertible mode,one for ejector seat.But its not likely that you could get everying lik spm mode,convertible modeand t-tops.

james olden
FLAG Recruit

Post by james olden » Sun Nov 14, 2010 10:26 pm

lol i didnt know they had a ejector seat kitt lol
On the Quest for filling in the gaps from right after after Scent of Roses 1986- Knight Rider 2008

Knight Racer
FLAG Special Ops

Post by Knight Racer » Mon Nov 15, 2010 7:38 am

Yes,from what I've read it used to eject in every direction.The stuntmen used to fear where they would land.

Knight94
Operative

Post by Knight94 » Mon Nov 15, 2010 5:16 pm

The tech that was used in KI2T has inspired a number of tech advances we see today,
so some things are possible in cars now, others in the future. There's things like OnStar,
MyFord, UConnect; some lux brands have a system that unlocks the doors, opens the trunk,
& a few other things. They have the keyless remote start & entry & an engine shutoff to
prevent theft(although the trick on KR82 pilot was more entertaining). There are a number of
other cool things in vehicles, but still it'll be a while possibly before they have many of the
advances of KITT. Some probably won't happen.