I wanna Rock & Roll all Knight - 2nd Anniversary

Archive for discussions from 2010. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

MJknight
Operative
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

I wanna Rock & Roll all Knight - 2nd Anniversary

Post by MJknight » Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:55 pm

Considering that the 2nd Anniversary for this Episode is on the horizon, I thought it would be an idea to open up a topic (if there is already a topic for the 2nd Anniversary, then please close this)

For me, this was an ok episode for SG, nothing special.

But the good aspects is I like is how KITT is learning more about human behaviour when it comes to the situation of Mike and Sarah's 'relationship'.

The segment where their cover could have been blown with their information ending up on the Internet was interesting as I would like to see how they would have had to cope if people knew where they were based.

Again, I thought it was an ok episode

I did a Special Look Back on said episode and for those that are interested, check out the link below

Knight Watch Special 20 - A Look Back At I Wanna Rock & Roll All Knight Remastered http://blip.tv/file/3369035/

Discuss what you liked about this episode.
One Man Can Make A Difference - Wilton Knight

Bryan KITT Fan
Volunteer

Re: I wanna Rock & Roll all Knight - 2nd Anniversary

Post by Bryan KITT Fan » Sat Nov 06, 2010 11:25 pm

I agree with you. I thought it was a really solid episode. My only gripe was the overacting by the couple. Had they played it a little straighter this would have been a killer episode. I like how it exposed a little vulnerability in the whole Knight Industries setup. Also nice character development, especially with KITT.

MJknight
Operative
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Re: I wanna Rock & Roll all Knight - 2nd Anniversary

Post by MJknight » Fri Nov 12, 2010 9:07 am

Bryan KITT Fan wrote:I agree with you. I thought it was a really solid episode. My only gripe was the overacting by the couple. Had they played it a little straighter this would have been a killer episode. I like how it exposed a little vulnerability in the whole Knight Industries setup. Also nice character development, especially with KITT.
Yeah, Max and Johhny were a bit much to believe. Mind you he had a nice ride. Shame they had to total it for the episode when they smashed it into that FBI People Carrier.

That and I liked the on-going betting between Zoe and Billy if either Mike or Sarah would fold and how they were assessing KITT's progress on human relationships.

One of the best lines is where he responded to Zoe's explaination by saying
KITT: Why not simply ask for sex?
That is something I would never expect either Generations of KITT to say. The Original would probably try to steer the conversation away from that whereas the KITTstang just has this blunt and no sugar-coated attitude.

That and I found it amusing how KITT stated that after checking all highway codes, he could find no entry or reference to the "make-out" rule. LOL.
One Man Can Make A Difference - Wilton Knight