Knight Rider

Archive for discussions from 2010. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

jgnar
Stranger
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982

Knight Rider

Post by jgnar » Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:48 pm

Best show of recently television-definitely. I do not see much argument here, for this is a Knight Rider forum, haha. I want to know everyone's opinions on why the show was so great. Is it the cast that makes it great? Or is it the story line that attracts the popularity of the show? This is the place to argue, and I would love to hear disputing sides. Let it begin. Don't be rude though! haha

Knight Racer
FLAG Special Ops
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Re: Knight Rider

Post by Knight Racer » Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:03 am

What makes Knight Rider so great?Its hard to describe such an answer without first asking me at different periods of time in my life.As a child,most of us here loved the flashy,talking car which was indestructable and could just about everything.The technology looked state-of-the-art at the time.The looks that no other kind had.The fastest car in the world.Car chases are always in style for action packed excitement.As a teenager it was the background story of Michael Knight.A man who was left for dead only to come back and defeat the very people that almost snuffed out his life.Plastic surgery that made him look like the son of the man that saved his life.The molecular bonded shell formula that could make anything nearly indestructable short of a nuclear explosion.A rivaldy between the shows hero and his doppleganger.The buddy buddy cop show banter.Ask a woman and it would be the handsome star which had a huge number of women swooning over him.His mission to show that it truely takes just one man to make a difference.To put away criminals who operate outside the reach of the law.There are probably some reason I may have left out.

krrdr2010
FLAG Recruit

Post by krrdr2010 » Sat Oct 30, 2010 4:12 pm

What makes Knight Rider great is that it is a Full-Throttle Action Show with great storylines, Amazing Cast, The Coolest Vehicles ever, and Great fans. :kitt: :kittside: :kittconv: :karr: :dash: :dash4:

Nicholas Knight
Operative

Post by Nicholas Knight » Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:39 pm

One thing about KR is that it has something for everybody. That's why so many people identify with it so easily. Action, comedy, suspense, sci-fi, and drama. Then the merchandising is available for ALL ages. From the smaller model cars, to actual realistic replicas, to lunchboxes, to Big Wheels. A show that is reaching out to everyone, a TRUE FAMILY SHOW. Which is why I wish the 08 series had followed in its footsteps......
Knight Tech Inc. -- Where everyone makes a difference.