What would you like to see in a second season?

Archive for discussions from 2010. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

Atlantean2005
Recruit

What would you like to see in a second season?

Post by Atlantean2005 » Wed Oct 13, 2010 2:14 pm

Now I know that it may seem hopeless that we will ever get a second season on tv and that I’ve already got a thread out there with a similar title.. BUT, and I know people have probably had ideas like this already themselves, but I feel like I’m close to being able to get my own mustang and going through the conversion process to getting my own KI3T. Now, what I was thinking of doing was getting some of my friends, cast them as the characters (already have two of the four people figured out… even though they don’t know it yet!! Haha) and do like a second season on Youtube. And so, with that, I’m just curious as to what YOU, the FANS would like to see.. or would have LIKED to have saw, if there was a second season. And if you’re wondering how I was gonna handle the SSC set, etc, well I was going to try and get a friend of mine who knows how to draw really well (certain things I can draw but people… not so much!! LOL) and do an online comic explaining the differences in scenery. Know, it will DEFINITELY be a LONG while before any of this goes down but, I’m curious to see what you guys think! :)

Knight Racer
FLAG Special Ops
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Re: What would you like to see in a second season?

Post by Knight Racer » Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:37 pm

The semi,Michael Knight and ki2t side by side with Mike and ki3t on a few missions.Dr.Bonnie Barstowe as a higher level Cybernician for Knight Industries.RC3 as a community center councelor asking for the foundations help with some thugs/hoodlums/drug pushers maybe as Street Avenger again.The team working out of the mansion Dr.Graiman had in the first as the foundation's new base of operations movie where we can see Kitt possibly in the garage.

Knight94
Operative

Post by Knight94 » Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:50 pm

I'd like to see K2T updated and put in a later model Trans-Am, with color change technology,
K3T still as Mustang, but with liquid-metal style nano-tech change. MK Sr & MK Jr work together
from time to time, but MK Sr doing mostly the running of FLAG, alongside Dr. Graiman. Bonnie
would be over the cybernetics division, with Sarah as doing the development and testing. RC3
would do various tasks, such as infiltration. Billy & Zoe are still doing their jobs, and a little more.
The mansion would be renovated and updated, and the SSC would be moved there, to the foundation
grounds. The old rig should be replaced w/ a new one, with a custom sleeper as the mobile office
and the trailer would be equipped w/ the newest tech, to maintain both K2T & K2T. They could still
use the plane, for longer distance trips, like out of the country missions. The types of missions would
vary from terrorists to drug-pushers, to the odd biker gangs here & there.

K.A.R.R. (09)
Operative

Post by K.A.R.R. (09) » Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:45 pm

K.A.R.R. rebuilt and made as a special ops vehicle without the exoskeleton mode.

:karr: Image

Knight94
Operative

Post by Knight94 » Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:56 pm

I'd go for the rebuilt KARR, w/out the exoskeleton mode, but not sure about the special ops vehicle.
It might work, but it's better as the prototype car.

james olden
FLAG Recruit
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Post by james olden » Fri Oct 15, 2010 12:16 pm

i agree michael knight sr. running flag mike jr as the driver of ki3t. ki2ts cpu ai put in the flag mobile unit agree also with the return of rc3 and bonnie barstow. but remember graiman died in season 1 so he wouldnt be part of season 2.but the main thing is bring back garth knight (everyone loved that villian besides k.a.r.r.) with a new and improved state of the art goliath. i know this might sound krazy but if dvd sales get stronger and everyone keep bugging nbc azz about the show its a 30 per cent chance it could happen lol. it happen with family guy and boondocks it was cancelled for over 2 yrs and then brought back for a new season.just keep on letting everyone over the internet about signing the pentions when u get so many they will look at it. and it it does i would say just like about the oakland raiders owner al davis "get rid of gary scott thompson he killed the show once before about screwing hassalhoff for not returning and at the begining of the series he said he was gonna use turbo boost as like a nos (which is stupid,impossible, and against the spirit of the knight rider franchise). i would say let hassalhoff and glen larson take over.
On the Quest for filling in the gaps from right after after Scent of Roses 1986- Knight Rider 2008

krrdr2010
FLAG Recruit
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982

Post by krrdr2010 » Fri Oct 15, 2010 5:48 pm

I'd like to see Michael Knight Sr. Team up with his Son. Sarah Graiman would run F.L.A.G. with the Help of Bonnie, RC3, and Jennifer Knight.