Kitt for GTA4

Archive for discussions from 2010. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

Knight Racer
FLAG Special Ops
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Kitt for GTA4

Post by Knight Racer » Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:29 pm

I'm still working on getting the closest thing to kitt in the gta4 game.I stripped away all the decals from the Ruiner car,blacked out the tail lights.I replaced a file that made all cars have the license knight.I kept working on the interior dashboard,upholstery,privacy protector trnk lid.It also needed a shine as kitt always looked clean and shiney except during action scenes so I added a program that upgrades the games graphics.I then added a camera hack that allowed me to view the car from the inside while listening to about 250 sound clips from scenes where Michael is talking to kit from the inside of the car.Really makes for a good knight rider feel to it.I also used a mod for making the car indestructible .Added a leather jacket and blue jeans to the player model not offered in the game.If I turn that off I can make the car turbo boost.It may not b the best kar game but its the closest i've gotten to it.

http://img251.imageshack.us/img251/2507/kitt.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Samborghini
Rookie

Re: Kitt for GTA4

Post by Samborghini » Tue Aug 24, 2010 12:19 pm

Hey, that's some great work, I too use the Ruiner to play KR on GTA IV :P
Protecting the innocent, the helpless, the powerless, in a world of criminals who operate above the law.

knightroto
Volunteer
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982

Post by knightroto » Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:30 am

Uhh, I have a kr mod for iv. It's got indestructibility and blacked out decals. I took over the mod knightprowl made and he let me use the custom texture. I would like the knight liscence plate and the updated graphics to be in my mod. Oh btw my mod has Auto cruise and turboboost, an in an update soon, any bullet holes will disappear every few seconds and as an add-on download there will be a time travel script for dual kr/bttf fans

Samborghini
Rookie

Post by Samborghini » Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:26 am

I like the bullet holes idea, in the KR 2008 Pilot when KI3T was damged by gunfire the dents immediately fixed themselves, just a question; how would turbo boost work?
Protecting the innocent, the helpless, the powerless, in a world of criminals who operate above the law.

Knight Racer
FLAG Special Ops

Post by Knight Racer » Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:52 pm

I can help you with the interios/exterior graphics and the license plate.I have been working on knight rider kitt models for gta vice city on 2 teams 4 models between them.On san andreas I helped 3 sets of people for 3 models.On need for speed hot pursuit 2 another model.If yopu're interested in working together email me.

Knight Racer
FLAG Special Ops

Post by Knight Racer » Sat Aug 28, 2010 4:43 pm

I've also been working on a ki3t vehicle.

This car was not mine but I modified it from a version created by LeX91,MakcenD,tom2,Sabbath Black,Mave Keiby,DAN [PRO].I added the scanner texture gradient,the interior,the globe on the dash between the vents,the license plate.

I also found a mod for giving Niko a black leather jacket.

I also have a cell phone theme I made
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQfqb-0t47w" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I also have 50 recorded clips from the 2008 series when Mike and Ki3t are talking to eachother within the car to drive to wqhile listening to the mp3 player built into the game.

Kal-el4
Operative

Post by Kal-el4 » Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:19 pm

sweet pics man! would love to see more!

Nicholas Knight
Operative

Post by Nicholas Knight » Sun Aug 29, 2010 8:57 pm

Excellent job!!!!!
Knight Tech Inc. -- Where everyone makes a difference.

Knight Racer
FLAG Special Ops

Post by Knight Racer » Fri Sep 03, 2010 4:16 pm

I've also got one of the black leather jackets with the knight symbol logo.I found a guy to make a mod for me to let the car jump while being indestructable from another mod.I'm also paying a guy to make a mod that will make the car completely indestructable,ejector seat,a scanner,and drive on 2 wheels.At least I can get everything from the pilot episode to work.I was willing to pay any car modeler a feww to build kitt for gta4 but unfortunatly no luck.

I found a forum thats working on making a kitt for gta4.

http://shadowrider.foroactivo.com/gta-i ... r-mod-f12/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

This might be Tobies Kitt converted to gta4.He makes 1 teaser clip 5 months ago and no other clips since then or a peep to any replies.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=chhIwBoE ... re=related" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Knight Racer
FLAG Special Ops

Post by Knight Racer » Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:52 am

No one messes with the knight riders!

Knight Racer
FLAG Special Ops

Post by Knight Racer » Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:11 am

What are all those lights on your dash?

needmykitt
Volunteer

Post by needmykitt » Fri Oct 15, 2010 1:54 pm

How do u do all of that?! Lol its so awesome, what would I need to do?

needmykitt
Volunteer

Post by needmykitt » Fri Oct 15, 2010 1:55 pm

How do u do all of that?! Lol its so awesome, what would I need to do?

Knight Racer
FLAG Special Ops

Post by Knight Racer » Fri Oct 15, 2010 4:22 pm

You will need the spark 4 program,replace the ruiner .wtd texture file for that car with the one I have.This is only for the pc.

Josch Schulz
FLAG Operative

Post by Josch Schulz » Fri Oct 15, 2010 5:55 pm

I like the GTA4 KITT dashboard in the car, can you give me the original Artwork of this, this is very nice work, a little away from the original but looks like a new KR Season, can you show me a nice Artwork from this dash?
There's nothing worse than a smart-ass automobile

Knight Racer
FLAG Special Ops

Post by Knight Racer » Fri Oct 15, 2010 8:02 pm

Oh I mixed and matched different pics to get the best rez for each panel.If you think thats hot check this out.

Josch Schulz
FLAG Operative

Post by Josch Schulz » Fri Oct 15, 2010 11:09 pm

Wooow

If you ever have the time, can you create a KITT car for me the GTA 1989 Style, that would be so good, can you try this?
There's nothing worse than a smart-ass automobile

KITTfan
FLAG Operative

Post by KITTfan » Sat Oct 16, 2010 12:38 am

Wow that's awesome, KITT in Liberty City :)
I'm playing GTA IV with PS3 so no mods for me unfortunately but I still like the game, even as a driving one as it's free driving in the city along with other traffic, has traffic lights & rules, pedestrians, etc.

The driving physics is fun, I just love to play car chases in the style of 70's - 80's tv-series, like Knight Rider, coming to the street corner with high speed, locking the rear brakes and then hit the gas pedal to the floor sliding to the 90 degree corner with smoking tyres :D The cars are pretty decent altough the car you based the KITT mod is strange mix of Camaro with half open popup headlights like 80's Nissan Z-series or Toyota Corolla AE86 Trueno. I love the Devon's Cadillac in the game altough it's not stretch limo version.

I've found the airport parking lot quite fun place to practise 90 degree turns, 180 degree turns, reverse 180's, 360 turns, etc as there's no other traffic, just parked cars.
Haven't gotten actually very far in the game itself, just completed the "Crime and Punishment" mission.

Knight Racer
FLAG Special Ops

Post by Knight Racer » Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:13 am

Thanks,I'm paying 1 guy for a set of "special effects" for the game.So far that mod can make me turbo boost in any vehicle,drive using ski mode 2 wheels on the floor being the right.Ejector seat,firing a missile from the front,using rocket fire from the rear ala dealy manuevers style.I was testing everything on the airport runway.I played chicked with a 747 jet and turbo boosted way over the center of the plane,must have made the pilot pee himself.I always loved that scene in the episode Topaz Connection when the air traffic controller says "We have an unidentified speeding object"And yes I beat a plane in a race.

krrdr2010
FLAG Recruit

Post by krrdr2010 » Sat Oct 16, 2010 6:44 pm

Those Shots are some of the BEST I've Ever Seen. They are Super-COOL. :good: :good:

Knight Racer
FLAG Special Ops

Post by Knight Racer » Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:46 pm

Thanks,'I've always thought of myself as quite the photographer.I was the photographer for me high school yearbook.Not to mention the creator,designer,and in charge of distribution.Did I mention i had to make it in under 2 weeks on a cd alone?

Knight Racer
FLAG Special Ops

Post by Knight Racer » Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:26 am

Josch Schulz wrote:Wooow

If you ever have the time, can you create a KITT car for me the GTA 1989 Style, that would be so good, can you try this?
Are you talking about the first gta game?

If you are,there's already a kitt model for that game online somewhere.

knightprowl
Operative

Post by knightprowl » Thu Dec 09, 2010 11:52 pm

wow knight racer, kitt in gta 4 looks 10x better then in sa, wow dude great job, is there anyway of you releaseing a beta or kitt or if its done the full version, man ive been waiting for the old kitt for gta 4 and this beta some other guys got isnt even finished, hardly no textures but yours looks like its done, also you should make a moving scanner if ya can, and also add karr and maybe the flag semi and goliath, would be niceto have a kr mod for gta 4, anyways ive sent ya a pm on this subject knight racer, id like for ya to get back to me when ya can, hopfully soon as ive gotta give this comp back by he 18th, its a rental as mine is fried and im trin to get a new one for christmas, anyway keep me posted, ttyl peace and good luck

DMC4EVER
Volunteer

Post by DMC4EVER » Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:49 am

Aint that not tobies models?

Knight Racer
FLAG Special Ops

Post by Knight Racer » Fri Dec 10, 2010 7:39 am

I think I asked you for your kitt a long time agowhen you had your youtube clip up.It had a video for the monitor and the scanner on the ruiner default car in the game.When I asked you for it your reply was something like,"I can't its only available to my team."I asked to join your team and you ignored the reply.

Unfortunatly I can't give this car out.I originally wanted to search for any car modeler that can build a fresh kitt for gta 4 but after downloading about 50 cars and asking each modeler by email,I only got about a handful of replys but nothing that worked out.I offered to pay $100 for someone to make the model for me and this way I could give it to the knight rider community which was my original intention.I've worked with people who made kitt for gta vice city and gta san andreas but no one really stepped up for gta4 kitt.I found a message board that did but they haven't got as far as I did.I finally contacted a guy who can convert cars to gta 4.I found an older version of tobies files that weren't locked.I collected a lot of them during the beta phase of his modeling.I sent it to the converter and he did a great job.He didn't want the cash but asked for a favor.Not to give this out.The only reason he did it for me was because he knew how hard i've been working on getting this car made for gta4.So I guess we'll have to wait for that message board to come out with their kitt for gta4.

http://shadowrider.foroactivo.com/gta-i ... r-mod-f12/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I also found a guy that made me a script for making the car turbo boost and drive on 2 wheels,ejector seat,and MBS. Between that and 300 sound clips playing on gta4 mp3 player I have the ultimate knight rider game.