4th Annual "Starcar Concourse Classic" Aug 28th Tacoma WA

Archive for discussions from 2010. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

KARRider
Recruit

4th Annual "Starcar Concourse Classic" Aug 28th Tacoma WA

Post by KARRider » Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:57 pm

We ll it is almost that time again (Less than a month to go) so I thought I would put out this reminder to everyone. The LeMay "Americas Car Museum" is again having their Annual Openhouse and Auction, which is hosting the "Starcar Concourse Classic" for the 4th year running. This event is open to the public, and all classic vehicles are given privileged onsite parking. Bring your KITT or KARR and join the group if you like, or just come and see all the hero cars. Meet members of the International Movie & TV Vehicle Owners Association, the Cinema Classics Car Club of Portland, and builders from Mad Max Cars. You can even meet Michael Scheffe (if you have or have not met him yet, here is a good chance in an intimate setting), and get an autograph.

sheltonw3
FLAG Recruit
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Re: 4th Annual "Starcar Concourse Classic" Aug 28th Tacoma W

Post by sheltonw3 » Sat Jul 31, 2010 4:17 am

I hope to still make it this year and I still have more work to do and I have to apply for the time off and still save some money just incase I have to do a motel stay?.....The last event I attended was only suppose to be 5 or 6 hours long and ran all day into the night!
"Really?....some people are simply just too much!"

KARRider
Recruit

Post by KARRider » Sun Aug 01, 2010 5:12 pm

The event is only open to the public from 8am to 5pm (a bit flexible even at that). You CAN come in early and even get set up the night before, but most of our group just comes early Saturday Morning, as they let show cars in from the wee hours of the morning.
it seems like the place gets to be a pretty thin by the actual 5pm closing as lots of the club area folks (on the same field as us usually) start leaving a little early.
There will be some unfinished cars there in our group already so don't feel bad, if you can make it please feel free to.
Please feel free to let me or Dave (Washington Knight) know if you can make it and we will hold your spot in the KITT lineup.

Showpro1
FLAG Recruit

Post by Showpro1 » Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:44 pm

We are very proud that Michael Scheffe will be our Special Guest this year
and as always he wil have much information to share.
The venue is LeMay's Auto Museum which is the largest private collection of cars & trucks which boasts
many exotic, collector, and prototypes such as the Tucker just to name a few.
After the show I hope that Michael might check out KITT"s parking spot.

D. Doggett.

stevefawcett
Operative

Post by stevefawcett » Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:35 pm

hope you have a fun time, with Mike im sure it will be fantastic as he is the best!

Showpro1
FLAG Recruit

Post by Showpro1 » Thu Aug 12, 2010 1:22 am

Yes Mike is the best & will make the show that much better.
I hope next year that I can attend KnightCon, I better start saving now. :kitt2:
:dash:
:kittspin: