Attention!

Archive for discussions from 2010. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

KnightQ
Stranger
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982

Attention!

Post by KnightQ » Sat Jul 10, 2010 2:13 pm

Hello everyone, my name is Henrietta Lewis from Knight Functional Props. Taoworm23 (Joshua) is moving this week and will no longer be at his old address, due to an unexpected electrical fire. He asked me to come on here and let everyone know that he will have internet access soon (a week or so).

TO ALL EXISTING CUSTOMERS WHO ARE ON A PAYMENT PLAN: Do not send payment to the old address 101 Tudor Street, Taoworm will let everyone know his new address once he gets settled in. If anyone has sent a payment recently it is advisable that you either stop payment or cancel said money order, in case it does not reach Taoworm23. Thank you so much, and I am sorry if this has caused any inconvenience.

Very Best Regards,
Henrietta Lewis,
Knight Functional Props

taoworm2323
FLAG Assistant

Re: Attention!

Post by taoworm2323 » Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:32 pm

Hey Guys!!

Just checking in from a friend's computer and hope all is well. I should have internet within a week and will be able to provide additional updates. :good:

Sorry for any inconvenience in the email department. lol
"Don't tell me what I can't do!" ---John Locke

tamatt27
FLAG Assistant
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Post by tamatt27 » Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:05 pm

Hey man! Hope all is well and you can get back to you regular routine soon enough.
KNIGHT RIDER RELOADED is a series of movies on Youtube to represent a different creative avenue to the Knight Rider we knew in 2008-09.
http://www.youtube.com/user/tamatt27" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

K.A.R.R. (09)
Operative

Post by K.A.R.R. (09) » Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:30 pm

Hope all is well Tao.

:karr: Image

taoworm2323
FLAG Assistant

Post by taoworm2323 » Sat Jul 31, 2010 6:16 am

tamatt27 wrote:Hey man! Hope all is well and you can get back to you regular routine soon enough.
K.A.R.R. (09) wrote:Hope all is well Tao.

:karr: Image
Thanks guys!
I have internet access as of today! I am glad to be back! My e-mail box is exploding and I am no longer internet deprived. :good:
All is right with the world. :lol:
Thanks to all of the members here who were patent with me in the e-mail department. :wink:
"Don't tell me what I can't do!" ---John Locke