Wife buys car-PISSED!

Archive for discussions from 2010. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

ws6air
Operative

Wife buys car-PISSED!

Post by ws6air » Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:35 pm

Don't know if you guys remember DEE from Vegas, we were two of them yelling to the crowds in line for autographs, and also the moderators on the Zone.... Here's a story of the last two days.....

Here's my wife's new ride.... She was looking at the classifieds and she found a ride that she has been wanting since she was 16(me too) well here it is....

Funny stuff this is right? Well it gets funnier...more pics first......

Not bad huh? Well , she tells me before I see it that she wants to make this into a racer like her other ride. She's a racer , No wonder I can't ever keep up!!!

More pics.....

WEll...... She ask me if I had 900.00 dollars plus 100.00 to deliver it.....Is there anything wrong ...NOPE! Engine runs, just needs headers .....has new performer intake, holley....etc, etc..... 100,000 miles on it.... Not bad for a grand if I do say so myself

Marc
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups

tamatt27
FLAG Assistant
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Re: Wife buys car-PISSED!

Post by tamatt27 » Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:06 am

Looks nice! I'm diggin' the notchback!
KNIGHT RIDER RELOADED is a series of movies on Youtube to represent a different creative avenue to the Knight Rider we knew in 2008-09.
http://www.youtube.com/user/tamatt27" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

iKITT
Recruit
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982

Post by iKITT » Thu Jun 17, 2010 4:57 pm

It looks to be in fantastic condition for its age, and the notchback is something unique I've not seen before. Gotta make for a heck of a blind spot though when you're driving. Not sure I'd make such a nice car like this into a full-on racer though. Maybe I'd drop in a nice engine with some extra horses but I certainly hope she isn't going to go and have all that racing paraphernalia installed in it like the fat tires and roll cage and such. To me, that kinda thing is suited to cars that have needed a load of donor parts and that in turn won't be worth as much down the road. BUT judging from the nice red TA you also posted, I don't think she goes that far with the whole racing thing.

blowersho
Operative
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Post by blowersho » Thu Jun 17, 2010 5:48 pm

ws6air, is that a 1993 firehawk? It looks amazing, is that original paint?

TurboBoostMan
Operative
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982

Post by TurboBoostMan » Thu Jun 17, 2010 6:32 pm

the red one is a 90s firehawk. the black one is an 80s firebird or trans am or maybe firehawk. idk.
"One Man Can Make A Difference" - Wilton Knight

ws6air
Operative

Post by ws6air » Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:06 am

Yey , she's not about cages and stuff, just a little faster than stock....just a little (hah) NO, but them are 335's on the back of it,(steamrollers) and yes, that's the original paint. For some reason, somebody babied it very, very well, and it still looks terrific. She dyno'd at 334 at rear wheels and 355 tq.... Not bad for ALMOST stock car, but it is enough to mess the alignment up and in so much need of bracing up now....Fenders and hood, hardly line up, same with fender to door.... The HP and TQ have done some damage though.

I've never seen that hatch type either. I've seen the regular ones that sold I think in 88, but never one like this. Kind of cool looking to me. I kind of dig it. Anyway , I'll post more pics when getting up an revving good. Thanks again guys

marc
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups