EXCLUSIVE: David Hasselhoff Hospitalized

Archive for discussions from 2010. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

David Whiteheart
Operative
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

EXCLUSIVE: David Hasselhoff Hospitalized

Post by David Whiteheart » Tue May 25, 2010 5:29 pm

You'd think he'd get a clue by now after being hospitalized for the 3rd time in a year for drinking. I guess he like seeing his stomach contents turbo boost out of his mouth. One of these days he's going to die from this. Hell of a way to die. I wonder if his A&E reality show is still going to be filmed much less aired. If so it should be called The Day in the Life of an Alcoholic. And show him going through rehab. Maybe have Kieffer Sutherland in there with him.
http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2 ... spitalized

He's one of the great TV actors of his time and I hate seeing this happen to him. My Aunt was an alcoholic till the day she died from a massive heart attack. Now my nephew is turning into a worse one since coming home from Iraq. I just hope his kids can get him some help, but trying to help a denier will be an uphill battle.

tamatt27
FLAG Assistant

Re: EXCLUSIVE: David Hasselhoff Hospitalized

Post by tamatt27 » Tue May 25, 2010 6:28 pm

I saw this on MSN earlier today.....I sincerely hope he can get himself under control. If not for himself, but for his girls.
KNIGHT RIDER RELOADED is a series of movies on Youtube to represent a different creative avenue to the Knight Rider we knew in 2008-09.
http://www.youtube.com/user/tamatt27" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

neps
Site Administrator

Post by neps » Tue May 25, 2010 11:31 pm

Dunno, TMZ seems to doubt it to be true, with footage from David answering their questions:

http://www.tmz.com/2010/05/25/david-has ... unk-video/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

taoworm2323
FLAG Assistant

Post by taoworm2323 » Wed May 26, 2010 7:07 am

David Hasselhoff’s first wife, trained hypnotist Catherine Hickland, has offered to use her skills to help him beat alcoholism, RadarOnline.com has revealed.

“We last spoke at a Knight Rider convention in Las Vegas several years ago and he showed me photographs of his daughters. David is very proud of those girls and he lives for them – they are his pride and joy."
“I am certified as a clinical hypnotherapist now and started my own practice in 2008 and have worked with people who have had drink and drug addictions in the past.

“I’m here if David wants to reach-out to me for some help and I hope and pray that he gets better and has a good support system around him." She said

The Baywatch star is also continuing his pattern of denial, always finding at least one media outlet gullible enough to print his always-creative denials.

But RadarOnline.com learned exclusively that the Hoff was taken to Cedars-Sinai Medical Center on Sunday by his daughter Hayley after a 3 day drinking binge.

“The Hoff had his people call photographers this morning to take pictures of him,” one source close to the situation told us. “He simply will not admit to his problem."

David has been hospitalized for alcohol poisoning five times in the past five years...
"Don't tell me what I can't do!" ---John Locke

KFCreator
FLAG Recruit

Post by KFCreator » Wed May 26, 2010 8:32 am

Whatever the actual facts of this are, I don't think it is fair at all to slam David for his drinking problems. When someone has a problem like this, what they really need is to be shown support and love from those who truly care about them. It pains me to see people be so quick to say that David must like being this way or making fun of him for something that is so incredibly difficult to overcome. This is a problem that David likely will never truly defeat, he will probably have to work hard to keep his drinking in check for the rest of his life. I hope he can beat it, I really do but we have to understand that this isn't something that he can just simply check into a rehab center for for several months and then walk away never having to worry about it ever again. Having known David for most of my life, I am sure he is doing all that he can to fight this. Let's show him we support him in his efforts.
"One man can make a difference. You can make a difference in someone else's life. You can make a difference in your own life." -- David Hasselhoff

Alex
FLAG Assistant

Post by Alex » Wed May 26, 2010 1:29 pm

My friends and Neil,

Positive thoughts.

As I said that the actor David Hasselhoff needs very careful with his health, because the daughter hers was accompanied with him to support.

When the actor David Hasselhoff was very young and he did in the series television fantastic Knight Rider and Baywacth and was a great success!

Because it fantastic and it is very important and he had a life full of joy and happiness.

Very important: The actor David Hasselhoff cannot continue the jokes in the television or publicity, because this makes bad health and mental.

He is the actor fantastic, and I like very much as the performer and would very much like that he had been his life normal, as did the television series Knight Rider. The Pamela Bach and Catherine Hickland and his daughters always supports the actor David Hasselhoff and the fans too!

It is very important that always supports the actor David Hasselhoff.

Thank you.

Alex.

Radicalas
Operative

Post by Radicalas » Wed May 26, 2010 4:55 pm

David, remember, One Man Can Make A Difference.

Victor Kros
FLAG Operative
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982

Post by Victor Kros » Wed May 26, 2010 9:24 pm

IF this is true...

In my opinion, David has the power to back up his own life motto (see my artwork above). He has to choose to make a difference and care about things greater than himself or his affinity for alcoholic beverages. People less famous than him struggle with and overcome alcholism every day, he has to choose to make a difference in his own life and kick the bottle to the curb. No amount of coaching or family support is going to be enough until David chooses to pull himself out of the quicksand dragging him under time and time again. I find myself on the fence because on one hand I support David and I don't live with him so it's unfair to judge him on his actions or to presume the cause of his drinking - on the other hand he's not a reckless teenager and he's not above taking responsibility for his actions.

I don't buy giving him the excuse that "he can't help it". Yes, you can help it if you choose to recognize your patterns/cycles of behavior and break them. You have to do it, then your friends can help you stay consistant but it comes down to you, personally wanting to make a change. Yes it's an addiction but so are so many other things out there. This isn't a genetic defect that condemns you to drink or whatever - it's a lifesyle choice. Like with drugs, "Just say no."

It's a matter of willpower and "Michael Knight" had it in spades. David is Michael Knight, he just has to find that part of him and rewaken the hero within who knows what's right and what is wrong. You would think the "cheeseburger" incident was enough but alas, I guess not.

I believe that human will is the most powerful thing on earth - all we can do as fans is support and encourage David to make the right choice otherwise we're just wasting time that he doesn't have.

:good:

=VK=
:dash:

Skav
FLAG Operative

Post by Skav » Thu May 27, 2010 7:46 am

Victor Kros wrote:Image

IF this is true...

In my opinion, David has the power to back up his own life motto (see my artwork above). He has to choose to make a difference and care about things greater than himself or his affinity for alcoholic beverages. People less famous than him struggle with and overcome alcholism every day, he has to choose to make a difference in his own life and kick the bottle to the curb. No amount of coaching or family support is going to be enough until David chooses to pull himself out of the quicksand dragging him under time and time again. I find myself on the fence because on one hand I support David and I don't live with him so it's unfair to judge him on his actions or to presume the cause of his drinking - on the other hand he's not a reckless teenager and he's not above taking responsibility for his actions.

I don't buy giving him the excuse that "he can't help it". Yes, you can help it if you choose to recognize your patterns/cycles of behavior and break them. You have to do it, then your friends can help you stay consistant but it comes down to you, personally wanting to make a change. Yes it's an addiction but so are so many other things out there. This isn't a genetic defect that condemns you to drink or whatever - it's a lifesyle choice. Like with drugs, "Just say no."

It's a matter of willpower and "Michael Knight" had it in spades. David is Michael Knight, he just has to find that part of him and rewaken the hero within who knows what's right and what is wrong. You would think the "cheeseburger" incident was enough but alas, I guess not.

I believe that human will is the most powerful thing on earth - all we can do as fans is support and encourage David to make the right choice otherwise we're just wasting time that he doesn't have.

:good:

=VK=
:dash:

I agree!

It comes across to me that David is really a binge drinker rather than an alcoholic as he always seems to get into trouble after major drinking sessions.

I know a few alcoholics and they haven't been found lying unconscious in rooms like he has which is an obvious symptom of binge drinking.

I also don't buy into the excuse that it is a disease, I once had a phase where I binge drank and decided enough was enough and never ever went back to drinking alcohol.

It all comes down to whether David wants to clear up his act or not, the ball is in his court!

In my belief, if you go back to an addiction, you didn't really want to quit in the first place.

Environments are very important and the way people have been bought up in life.

I don't view alcoholism any different than snorting coke. You either want to quit or you can carry on going around in the same circle.

Do I feel sorry for him? To a degree but life is what you make of it and, to me, doing drugs of any kind (alcoholism is a form of drug taking) is running away from any problems that are the root cause of drinking.

I hope he mans up!
Love boxing? http://www.ringnews24.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;