We should write a new KNIGHT RIDER pilot for fun!!!!

Archive for discussions from 2010. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

Johnny Knight
Stranger
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982

We should write a new KNIGHT RIDER pilot for fun!!!!

Post by Johnny Knight » Tue Apr 20, 2010 3:58 pm

I have been thinking lately and it is sad that the new KNIGHT RIDER did not fair that well. The main reason is that they took all of the Characters and Objects we love away. Knight Rider is not Knight Rider unless the Original KITT and the HOFF are present. We are die hard fans and we know a ton about the show. Wouldn't it be fun to use the knowledge of the board to write a pilot or script. Not saying we are going to infringe on any copyrights or anything, this is just for fun. I would love to just be able to read a Script written by the real fans instead of a Money Driven Hollywood Producers. I am going to post my ideas below. If anyone likes the ideas Lmk. And feel free to add to the story or write your own.

Now i understand that David is 57 now and he is no spring chicken. Giving that why don't Michael step in and play Devon's role. Maybe Devon can be killed and the Program goes under. Michael has a Love Child that is born to Wilton Knight's daughter or the Mechanic. Then Michael is framed for Devon's murder. Michael is wrongfully jailed and released in the 2010 because his son finds evidence that exonerates him. The very people that jailed Michael are now Multi-Billionares because they took over KNIGHT INDUSTRIES. Michael and his son go to a underground garage in the desert. Michael then hands down the keys to KITT and tells him. SON, ONE MAN CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE. You know the rest. Then of course the mechanic, Michael Jr, and Michael Sr. start taking KNIGHT INDUSTRIES back. I think that KITT can be somewhat updated but still keeping with a 82 TA. Some 20 inch Turbines and a one of a kind body kit. I then think that KARR should be ressurected. Some guy with a 2002 Black and Silver Trans Am picks KARRS cpu up at a swap meet then installs it. KARR should be a 98-02 Trans Am and KARR's owner should work for the evil KNIGHT INDUSTRIES.

These are just idea's so please do not get pissed. Thanks.

WAKNIGHT
Stranger

Re: We should write a new KNIGHT RIDER pilot for fun!!!!

Post by WAKNIGHT » Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:22 pm

I think the Problem with the new Knight Rider was that the whole merger with the government thing I actually like toward the end when the government thing went away and it was just the 4 but like TKR saved the best for last. The did have the HOFF that was good also. KI3T being a mustang cool. story lines got better. But they should have started with just the 4 people not with the merger.

kenobi
Volunteer

Post by kenobi » Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:43 pm

Hi guys out there.

Here is Kenobi again. I know I am not posting much at the Forum. (I know the most of you are not interessted to know why ) Beause I also tought, If you don't have something nice to say, it better to say nothing. I also don't post here much because I am from Austria (the Country next to Germany. Austria. Not Australia) so I am very good in "Deutsch" (German) but not good in English. I also have to apologize for my bad english. But enough of that, BACKt to the MAIN TOPIC:

I will NOT start or better CONTINUED THE DISCUSSION WHY KR 2008 WAS A FALIURE. What was the Shows problem? What could they have done better? What should they have done? Why? What? Where? How? (Because we have enough of this Threads/Discussions otherwhere...By the Way I think KR08 was okay,.. in some Way. But I will not say what was good about it... what was bad!)

NO!! I WILL NOT DISSCUSSE THIS THING HERE!!! Otherwher is okay... But here... I think...Johnny Knight had other things in Mind when he started this/hisThread....So okay lets TALK ABOUT... A NEW KNIGHT RIDER PILOT FOR FUN!!!!

I will post here the First Part of my Knight Rider Pilot Story. Its not a full FanFiction Story. Its more a summary. Its also more like a Screenplay. Its a mix of, Book, summary, screenplay and a lot of more things. There are also comments or/and Facts (Because I think this Kind of Facts are helpful or interessting) SO BEFORE WE BEGIN HERE IS SOME THINGS:

The Stroy or summary is fully written by me. By me, Kenobi. Even if some parts sounds familiar its from me. Some things sounds familiar because its done before. In some other Shows or its done before on one of the KR Sequels. If its KR 2000 or KR 2010 or TKR or KR 2008. But the Story is from me. Why am I not writting a full story? I could write a full story. But if so, It would be in German and not in English. Its difficult for me to read a English Book, so to write its even more difficult. And even if I would write a full Fan Fiction and someone else can translated it in English it would take time and also there is not enough Space to put it down. I have to post it otherwhere. So it better to write down some ideas. Or a summary. Also Johhny Knight has write down some ideas, he has not wirte down a whole story. So I am also not. But how knows. The next one maybey...

ONE THING IS LEFT OVER: After you read my Story you will say... "On moment...'to be continued' ?!?" Where is the residual/the remaining Story? Why does he post the Prolog/prologue and then Stop. Thats simple. Because I - NOW- only have the prologe. You know English is difficult for me. FOR ME. And It cost me time to write in English. So i will need some time to write my story down, even if its more like a summary/screenplay. Even in that Version it will take some timt to do that. I have thougt, so I am writing first the Prolog. And then when I have time again I will write the 1 Chapter or a summary of the first Chapter or first Act and post it immediately after I have written it down. I hope you know understand. And also I post now only the Prologe because I only have that. At this time. And even if I have the full Story, it would be too long to post it as one Post. So i thoug split it up. And so you have time to think about the next chapter. YES I HAVE A FULL STORY (in my Mind, and in German). Whil i was watching KR 08 I was thinking "OH my God I would have done that this way or that this way...." But the thruth is/to be honest I have never written my thoughts down. I never brought my thoughts down to paper. UNTIL NOW! So its a premiere. Its the first Time. And I have to write it down in English not my Mother Language. But okay, difficult but not impossible... SO HERE IS NOW MY VERSION OF KNIGHT RIDER:

I call my Series or my Pilot for a Series "Knight Rider 3.0"
And thats how the Pilot would start if I have done it.

Oh and one last thing: really, the last thing befor we start: I know someone else could post the next chapter to my story. of course another one here can contiuned my story. Take my Prologe as an Idea and bring it to an End. Its free to do it. Feel free do do that BUT!!! BUT I ALSO HAVE A IDEA!!! AND WILL POST MY VERSION/ CHAPTER 1 after I write it down. Imeadeatly after I got it down on Paper/Pc I will post it. It will took some time because of English, German, you know.... BUT KNOW "KNIGHT RIDER 3.0" STARTS:

"Knight Rider 3.0"

REMEMBER AGAIN: "KNIGHT RIDER 3.0" DON'T FOLLOWS THE STORYLINE OF "KNIGHT RIDER 2000", "KNIGHT RIDER 2010", "TEAM KNIGHT RIDER" OR "KNIGHT RIDER" aka "KNIGHT RIDER 2008" or "KNIGHT RIDER - THE NEW SERIES". SOME POINTS IN THE STORY, IN MY STORY CAN BE IDENTICAL, OR AMLOST IDENTICAL WITH SOME EALIER STORYLINES BUT IF SO ITS PURLY COINCIDENCE. IT ALSO CAN BE THAT I WAS INSPIRED BY THOSE STORIES. BUT IT WAS ORIGINAL INTENDED THAT THE STORY WAS WRITTEN BY ME. SO, THIS STORYLINE HERE IS MY OWN CREATION. MY VERSION OF A "KNIGHT RIDER THE NEXT GENERATION" OR "KNIGHT RIDER THE SEQUEL" WICH I CALLED "KNIGH RIDER 3.0" AND AGAIN SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH!

Knight Rider 3.0

PROLOGE:

The Present. Somwhere near a River...

We can see a Man near a river. (We see him form a Angle that is far off) He is here for fishing. He caught some fish but after he has them he let them free. Then he walks off to his car, a very old car, and drives home. After he returns home he discover that there is a letter for him. He opnes his Mail Box and takes the letter out. He takes this letter with his Hand and his Hand goes up, near the Face to read it. (The Camera also goes up and we see the mans Face form the near, and we learn that the mysterios man is the Actor David Hasselhoff playing Michael Knight the former driver of K.I.T.T.) But when he read this letter his heartbeat went up. He begans to breath loud. Then the Letter falls to the Ground and the Michael walks in his little House. The Cameras goes to the ground to the grass, and we see the letter and whats written on it. It a invitation. But not for a party. Its a a invitation to a funeral. We learn the he has been ask to come to the funeral of Devon Miles.

Some Days laster. Nevada.Outside a Church...

Michael is here with some old Friends. He stand here with April Curties (played by Rebecca Holden) and RC III (played by Peter Peter Parros). RC mentions that he is sad about the fact that Bonnie Barstow couldn't make it to come here. Michael ask where she is now. He answeres that Bonnie is not working for the Foundation
anymore "since... it must be some years... 4 or 5 Year, or?" "I would say its more. I belive its 8 year ago since she left FLAG" April corrects RC. "Jesus Christ, 8 Years!! Wow... I cant belive that its so long ago. Wo how fast Time went on... But its good to see you again Mike. Bonnie I belive is still in the Computer Industrie." (as opposed to Patricia McPherson who has retired from the Film and TV buesniss since 1991. Today, Patricia McPherson is very active conserving wildlife and the forests; her efforts have included helping in attempts to preserve the Ballona Wetlands in southern California. BUT BACK TO OUR/MY STORY...)

RC tells Michael that he belive that Bonnie is now working for a Computer Comany and is currently not in the US, he thinks that she is in JAPAN for a exhibition, for a Computer Traid Fair. Michael Knight wounders what will now happend to FLAG after Devons Dead. From Time to Time he has spoken with Devon but the Last time he spoke to him was half YEAR ago.

April mentions that in Fact Jennifer Knight holds the Most stocks for FLAG even FLAG is not really a stock company / incorporated company. But FLAG IS ALSO NOT A charity organization because they have to earn money. But anyway... April mentions that Jennifer in her Years realize what FLAG means to her Father. In Former Days the hates Michael Knight because he has Garth Face and when she allways looked at him he looks into Garth Face. And she didn't understand why her Father was so obsessed form KARR and later KITT. But she learns that KITT does good things to People, that FLAG helps People in need and so she dicided not to close FLAG or KNIGHT INDUSTIRES, but she hands FLAGs authority to Devon Miles. He was in charce for FLAG and KNIGHT INDUSTIRES. He holds full power of it... but know after he dies.... she don't know what will happend to FLAG. But as April recogince / sees Jennifer Knight she point to her and said: "But why don't you ask Jennifer Knight peronaly. She will know it for sure." Michael want to know it so he walks over to her. RC and April are curious so they follow Michael with a gap / with some distance.

Micahel arrives and says hallo to Jennifer Knight (played by Mary Kate McGeehan who also portraits her in the Orignal Series, and now has make a "comback" to the TV Screen).

"Oh. The lost Son has finally arrives home."
"Its also good to see you..."
"And you... are not looking at your best..."
"Yeah. I had better times..." Michael says and tries to simle.
"I wonder what have made you... looking like this... I mean you could be looling better if you would--"
"would what?" Michael interrupt her and keep saying: "Stop drinking?! I have heard it enought times. And don't say I have to shave my Face. I have also heard this a

lot of time. And by the Way I am not drinking"
"Nobody have implied that, execpt you. But I know that you were not drinking but... fishing all the Time? I heared"
"Yeah...yeah..."
"Isn't it being boring fishing all the Time? If I would have so much freetime I would have better things to do than..."
"I am sure you would. I am sure"
"And what do you want now?"
"I am only her for Devons Funeral"
"I know he means much to you. He was like a Father to you. I know you have keep contact, even since you left Flag in the ealier 1990"
"Yeah..."
"He was so strong... I mean Devon. He was ill for the last Years. The Doctors says he wont live very long but he was stong."
"Much like your Father. I was there when he died. I was there at that time and the Doctors back then he also won't live very long. He lives long enought to see how

KITT was finished."
"And he last long enought to see you getting better. And to give all the Powers to Devon. And now, I knows what my Father sees in him. Why Devon Miles was so

close to my Father, I now also sees what you means to my Father!"
"Do you?"
"Yeah... I wasn't that close to my Mother...Elisabeth. She was fascinated form Garth. Garth the Wonder Child. Garth the First Child. I was only the second Choise. My

Mother don't get attention from my Fahter so she turns to Garth. And my Fahter was obssed to find the Right Man for KARR. And I was let over. I was overseen. Afer

C. J. Jackson killed Ken Franklyn the Man how was intendet to bee KARRS Driver and after KARR goes WILD he cloused KI and FLAG for some time. After he sees you or

whats left from you. He reconstred your face... and you know the End"
"Yeah I know"
"You help that my Fathers dreams come true... to help people--"
"And there are more People out there, that needs help... the help of the Foundation. And I always found that the Foundation was..."
"What?... That the FLAG was a institute we need? Somthing thats necessary? Don't worrie if you think I am going to close KI or FLAG. No. I hold the 51 % of the

Stocks and I will find a new one for the Postion of the chief!" She paused and looks at him.

"interested?"
"What?! You mean... I? No... no way!"
"I am not Devon- I never could...I - I never... could..."
"What? Be like him? Step into his shoes? Take over his place? His seat? God Michael, hes Dead! He will not complain about the fact, not but serious.... quite the

contrary will happend... I think thst Devon would be proud of you. And you could manage that. I am sure."
"Are you? And what if I am not!"

RC and April have all heard it and RC steps forword.
"My God. Man, you have to do it. I mean you can do it. You and I back into the saddle--"
"RC I think you forgott that he would be your boss and not you co-worker..."
"Oh man April you got right..."
April smiles.
"That would means I have to... oh god! And I know that we both wou--"
But Michael interrupts shaking his Head. "No Jennifer. I cant. But... I wish you luck- All of you... Goodbey... Ohhh... and April---"
"Yes?"
"...don't forgett to say KITT that I am fine. I am sorry we coudn't meet today"
"Of course! I will Michael! He is under repair... because the MAN NEXT TO ME-- RC nearly distroyed him..." Arpil says and looks directly angry to RC.
"One Moment. It wasn't my Fault. There was this big thing... and next I remember was that I and KITT were... whatever... anyway... Michael you must belive me... Its

not my fault. It was... Micheal? Mike?"
Jennifer: "He is gone"
"Oh..."

(The Camera walk off and wee see them beeing getting smaller and smaller. It ends with a Airshoot and Fade out!)

To be continuded... As soon as i have the next chapter written down on paper...

kenobi
Volunteer

Post by kenobi » Thu Apr 22, 2010 11:04 pm

"Hello there--"

I haven't finished my Story, my "Summary" yet... I am still on... but here is already some of my Pictures I have made before... this is my Version from a new KR Series... (Again its Fake, its my Version, not a "TV Scan" or Something or not "New Pictures" from a New Series, just FAN STUFF) Pictures I have made myself. To "promote" my own Creation. To help you understand what I have in mind...

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

kenobi
Volunteer

Post by kenobi » Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:24 pm

Now here is my next chapter form "Knight Rider 3.0"

Up to now we have the Prologe... Michael was leaving the Funeral. (And Fade out to Black...)

(Now the Credits and the Titles come up... [the screen])

Tom Welling in: "Knight Rider 3.0" - Starring: Bruce Davison - Anne Dudek - Co-Starring: Donald Sutherland - Dan Castellaneta - Sasha Alexander - Greg Ellis - Ted Levine - Michael Weathly - Ted Danson - and Olivia Wild as Kate B. Barstow - With: Rebecca Holden and Peter Parros - Special Guest Star: Curt Lowens as Dr. Von Vorman and David Hasselhoff as Michael Knight

Director: unknowed

Music, Editing and so an and so on...

Screenplay and Story by: Kenobi [Chuan-Hua Lin]

Some days later after the Funeral [of Devon Miles]. Foundation Headquarter in Nevada. Knight Industries Laboratory...

"They are now more then 4 Hours in the Meeting Room. I ask me how long it will take?" RC ask.
"I don't know. I belive as long as they need" April says and goes back to work on the battle damage KITT.
"I mean... what they are doing... They only have to choose a new CEO!"
"THAT'S RIGHT!!! And by the way, its a very important thing. You cannot say, okay lets take him and now lets go to lunch. To make it easy is the wrong way. They should think about it and not take the next best man for the Job. I mean they are not choosing the Man how should clean the Bathroom. They are choosing the new CEO.[Chief Executive Officer] And now please don't stand in my Way. I have to work on KITT again!"
"Yes! yes! Okay. Okay. Okay.... sorry"

But as RC turns around to go to the Door and leave the Laboratory someone comes in and says: "Its over!"
"What is over Joe?" RC ask.
"The election RC? What do you think?"
"Oh yeah! Right?"
"And?"
"And what?" RC ask.
"Don't you want to know? Don't you want to know how it is?"
"How is what?"
"Are you joking?" the Man ask but RC still looks confused.
"Hmmm..." Joe cannot belive it.
"Don't you want to know how is the new CEO?"
"Oh yes...!"
"It's Martin J. Deline"
"Deline... Deline... I know this name... how was he again?"
"He was our accountant" April says.
RC: "Oh yeah... But-- is he a good one or not?"
"It depends..." Joe says.
"Yeah. AND The RIGHT question you should ask is, is he good FOR US OR NOT?" April answers.
"And?"
"While he was working under Devon he tires to push the new Knight Super Car."
"Oh yeah... The Knight 3000? And?"
"I and Devon always found that KITT was the best. But Deline always says: 'Of course we can update KITT. Be how many times has he now been rebuilt or updeted now? KITT has been refit 5 Time now. Does i count it right? Why not built a new car?' And he as accountant allways says: Building a new car is always better and cheaper than repair KITT. It of course cost Money if we repair him, I mean its not free, I have to buy new Parts for him, or lets say spare parts to replace the damage parts or buy new things if we update KITT. And he argues we can invest the money wisley in building a new car. He says: 'With the Money we spend to rebuilt KITT or refit him we can have built 3 new KITTS up to now'."
"Hmm..."
"But Devon allways deny. Also beause he has... a suspicion agianst him"
"Oh i remeber that..." Joe says and goes on:
"I am only a small mechanic but we mechanic hears things and rumours other doesn't hear!"
"Do you?" RC ask back.
"I do!"
"Really..."
"Yeahh. but.."
"But the Point is" April interrupt. "That Devon found out that Deline was working agains him. He tires to take the Seat of the CEO and replace Deveon and send him into retiredment."
"That's not Nice" RC says and shake his head.
"He would certany found a reason." April carries on. "Because the Gouvermant want controll about FLAG. Maybey they offerd Deline Money or a Seat as Senator or whatever. But you know Devon. He says: 'Okay you have done that because you thought its the Best for America. Not for you but for the USA. You tought you were right, and I cannot dissmissed you for your thoughts. But for your Actions!' Unfortunatly he has no evidecne agains him. And he was our best accountant. And you know that Devon was ill. He dont want to star a fight. He want to die in peace."
"Yeah..."
"You know RC" April says and keeps on "the Gouverment allways have wanted to have countroll about FLAG. They are saying that KITT is a powerful weapon and that KITT is to important and that he can be used against the USA but also wisley for the USA. They said they can need such a Car as KITT. They obiously wantet that KITT woul be Kind like a Soldier. And as we say no, they said that KITT could also be used as a Weapon against us."
"Thats *?$#" RC says.
"Mabey... But KITT is in fact a powerfull weapon... and in hand of manicas... how knows what they can to with him... remeber what KARR did in the false hands or remember Garth and Goliath... i know It was before your time, but i think you remember that Computer Freak Guy that programmed KITT into a KILLER? A Killer how should kill Michael"
"I remeber that Episode very well. Like it happend yesterday. Oh jesus... That wasn't Funny!"
"You see.... But back to the Topic... Devon have said that Michael is not corrupt, and do not act corrptly. So there Is no Chance. And KITT himself cannot be chanced anymore, not after the safety interlock Bonnie Barstow gave KITT. And Michael is not corrupt or act corruply. And after you got Michaels Job Devon said the same about you..."
"Wow... I didn't know that April-- But he got right I woul never aact corrup... Wait-- How does you now about that..."
"I was once in the Office as he became a phone call from the Gouverment how aks him what he will do if 'RC turns to the Dark Side and become evil and take KITT with him and use him as a weapon?' But Devon said that you would never turn to the Dark side..."
"Dark Side?!"
"Well actually he did not use the Word Dark side... but what important is... to get to the Point... With Deline as CEO he will hand over FLAG to the Gouverment or at least go for a partnership... and that not good. We all soon could be replaced with new Staff... a Gouverment friendly Staff. Ther is a posibility that soon you and I will no loger work for FLAG. Instead there will be a Gouverment friendly Staff"

(FADE OUT TO BLACK...)

The next Day at the Foundation Headquarter. Las Vegas, Nevada.

"Good Morning, Senator Harrelson. Please have a seat!"
Senator Harrelson played by Ted Danson, place himsef into a Seat.
"What can I do for you?"
"First off all I want to to condole on Devon Miles Death"
"Thank you Senator!"
"I coun't make it to his funeral... Anyway I want to thank you for your promotion. The new CEO of FLAG"
"Thank you!"
"Without your Help... It wasn't possible."
"Thanks. But I have other important thing to do today."
"Sure Senator"
"So lets get strait on: What about the 'NC' Project?"
"The 'New Carr' Project?"
"Well its going on. But.. we still need time. I mean... Devon died just some days before. You know that I allways tries him to convince him to built a new Car. But he don't want it. So I have to do it behind his back, but now as Mister Miles dies, I can push it forward and the Best of all: I have not a act Secretly from now on!"
"Good! Thats good news! And probably how long approximately will it take??"
"Well, to built a new car, and to make sure that the Ca..."
"Just tell me how long?"
"4 Month, is the Fastet."
"Thank you for your update" the Senator says. "I have to apologize but i have to go to the next meeting"
"Oh of course!" Deline says.

Deline (Actor Donald Sutherland) and Harrelson (Actor Ted Danson) shakes hands and then Senator Harrelson leaves the Office.

As Harrelson turns into the hall / corridore he puts out a Mobile Phone.

"Connect me to Devison K. Yes... Hollester? Yes...Harrelson here...
Deline says he needs 4 Month! Hm.... Hm.... Yes... what? If I trust him...
I would say yes... hmmm.... hmmm...!"
"But if he do what we want why do we have to push our own Project? I mean do we need 2 Supercars?" the Other Man on the other Side of the Phone asks.
"If we need 2 Supercars? Probably not! But that not the Point!! The Point is: WE need our Supercar!!!!!! A car that is controll by US!!!! I trust him, but the New Car is

still law property of the Knight Industries and FLAG. But if we built our own car its our law property. AND WE CAN USE THIS CAR EVERYTIME WE NEED HIM. AND WE

DON'T HAVE TO ASK DELINE FIRST IF WE CAN BORROW HIS CAR. And don't forgett: Some futhre Missons will be Top Screte. If we use oure own Car we don't have to

break the muting Convention!"
"I haven't seen these points..."
"Now... go back to work..."" they Guy says and we cann see him. Its Actor Dan Castellaneta.
"...but Its not that I don't trust you Senator... or that you haven't convienced me...Or that I want to disobey you... But... I only can built the Shell. The Car Bodywork. All our previous attmepts to built a AI fails. Up to now we still don't have a Artificial Intelligence"
"Bill... William... Come down... Let this be my problem. You don't have to bother anymore!" the sentator says.
"Built the Cars Body. I will make the Rest! Thrust me!" he says and hangs up, and lay his Mobile Phone into his Jacket and pulls out a File from his Briefcase.

WE (The Audience) can read the Top of the File: Close File. Filenumer: 841923241997.

(THIS WAS/IS A INSIDER JOKE. THE FILENUMBER IS EDWARD MULHARES BIRHTDAY AND THE DATE HE DIES)

Then the Camera.... goes under.... Ohh... I think its better to show it you in Pictures... The Finale of this "chaper" by (fake) "Screenshots":

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

To be continued... as soon as I have written my next Chapter down to Paper/Pc... I will post it here.

TurboBoostMan
Operative

Post by TurboBoostMan » Sun Apr 25, 2010 1:46 am

that's really cool. keep up the good work
"One Man Can Make A Difference" - Wilton Knight

kenobi
Volunteer

Post by kenobi » Sun Apr 25, 2010 11:42 am

(First: I am glad that I haven't make more problems. It seems everything is alright. My answer-post are back where it should be THANK YOU! However did this. And sorry for any inconvenience)

I am also glad that somone has recognize read my Post! Thanks for that! (Reading my Story) Currently I am writing the next Part/chapter. I have only stopped to thank you!!!! I have and WANT TO TAKE THE TIME TO THANK EVERYONE HOW READ MY STORY! I ALSO WANT TO THANK TurboBoostMan FOR THE NICE WORDS HE HAS WRITTEN!!!! As soon as i have written my next Chapter Down I will post it immediately

NOW IT SEEMS that Senator Harrison has plans to reactivate KARR. As we knew KARRs Body has been destroy by the Fight with KITT in the Desert, but his AI still functions... KARRs Bodycar is destroyed, but the Soul survived! What are Senator Harrisons Plans? And what does the New CEO of FLAG plans? Will April and RC loose there jobs? Will Michael Knight return to FLAG?? This all and more in KR 3.0 SOON HERE IN THE KNIGHT-RIDER-ONLINE-FORUM.... As soon as i have written my next Chapter Down I will post it immediately .

Matthew
Site Administrator

Post by Matthew » Sun Apr 25, 2010 1:41 pm

Hi Kenobi,

I'm afraid that the movements of your story over the last few days have been my fault, as I initially believed that your work was better suited to a thread of its own. However, upon further analysis this morning, I realised that this was an error in judgement on my part.

As a result, there's no need for you to apologise, as it's me that owes you the apology. :good:

Matt
Welcome aboard the Knight 2000.

Thank you. What's all this, it looks like Darth Vader's bathroom?

kenobi
Volunteer

Post by kenobi » Sun Apr 25, 2010 11:22 pm

FIRST OFF ALL: SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH (BECAUS NORMALY I SPEAK GERMAN NOT ENGLISH, becaus I live in Austria! )

KR3.0 contiunes. Here and now...

Las Vegas, Nevada.

"I have go to work" Justin Lang (Tom Welling, the Actor how has/or is currently playing Clark Kent/Kal-El in the Series Smallville) said and grab his clothes.
A Girl lies in a Bed and gaze at him. Its Sasha Alexander. (She has played in Caltin "Kate" Todd in the First Two Sesons of the Series NCIS [also called Navy NCIS] and also had she a very, very small Scene in Mission Impossible III [The Movie with Tom Cruise]. You will soon see or recognize that I give her the Name Catlin "Kate" Alexander- yes its not very original/groundbreaking, [I the Author dont know which phrase is right*. Or wich word fits more-- Anyway...] but I kinda like the Name Kate. She [Sasha] looks like a Kate. It fits her. AND ITS MY STORY!!!!!! [If anybody don't like my version, go an write you own... SORRY... I was not my intention to insult anyone. I don't want any problem...But its right, if somone don't like the STORY HE OR SHE CAN MAKE A COMMENT, like... "you could have done this better", or "that the Other way" or they can try it thereself... I like comments, and critics that are helpful... but I don't like if People goes/went to far. But back to my Story...)

* Lets say... this... When I Allways make a '/' it means that I have google a Word or see in the Dictionary after, for a Word and there are more "suggestions" for the Word I want to translate. So if I write for example: yyy/aaa/ccc/hhh it means i don't know the right Phrase, or don't know which word to use, or which word or Phrase fits more.

As the Girl don't react and gaze at him Justin Lang ask: "What is?"
"Nothing, I was just thinking at our Future... You are know working more then 1 Year for IPS- and you said the Job was a... makeshift/temporary solution/transitional solution*"
"No, I said my first Work there was a temporary solution" Justin reply.
"Yes!!!! I nearly forgott it. You have worked there long time before, when was it 2000? Before 2000?"
"From July 1998 til October 1998. But have we to discussed it now?"
"Do you love it? I mean your work" Kate ask.
"Would I work there if I don't like it?" Justin ask back.
"Hmmm..." she makes.
"What does this 'Hmm' means now?"
"Nothing..."
"Thats good..."
"But--"
"I knew there would come something after..."
"Why are you working at IPS?"
"You really want to know?" Justin aks.
"....yeah!"
Justin take as deep breath and walk over to the Bed.

"Mostley because It was a temporary Solution...when I left Collage after I graduated I was looking for a Job. A friend of my says that I would fit as Securety Guard, because of my Body, and I have played Football, I was a young, strong, tall and fit guy and my friend, he was working for Securety Company and he says that I could work there but not immediately, so I was one of many how have no job at the Time. For Time after I graduated. I want to work at the Securety Company but they would give me the Job later, so meanwhile I have to look for something other to do. Some other work, because I coudn't go back to my Stepparents or I don't want it, and I need Money so I take the Job at he International Parcel Services, because they are allways looking for new Staff. Not that I hate my Parents, in fact I have still contact to my Stepparents. But at that time I had a job at IPS, and after the Job at the Securety Company was free I left IPS to work at the Securety Company. But... after 9/11 everything chanced..."
"Yes... I think everybodys Life chanced at this Day..."
"Anyway I fellt I sould do something for my Country after 9/11. After the World Trade Center Catastrophy.... So I sign to the Army 2001 and let it 2007, after I got woundet again. It was my third Time... So I left the Army and I thougt this time it would be easier to get a Job, but it difficult as it allways was. But there was one Company how was allways looking for Staff Members it was..."
"...IPS. The International Parcel Serveces**" Kate finished his sentcense.
"Right... So I was back there.... ....And please don't ask me If I am satisfied! Somethimes I think I am, but on the other Hand there are time when I must say I don't know. I don't know!"
Silence for a while, and then Justin say: "But have we to disscuss this now?!? I mean have I to make a decision now?" and he looks on his watch. "But now I really have to go. I am late anyway. And I don't want to loose my job. At least not now! Not in at this Time! Bye" Justin says and give Kate a Kiss on her cheek.

He grabs his Leather Jacket and goes to the Front Door and walk away.

(** The Same Company or at least a Company with the same Name and same Industry/Branch/Sector, Douglas "Doug" Stephen Heffernan [played by Kevin James] works for. The Guy from the Series "King of Queens". Doug, Carrie, Arthur, Deaon, Kelly, Spence, the Company IPS? You know... Or you don't if you don't know or don't watch KoQ... But back to the Story / back to MY STORY: )

FLAG Headquarter, Knight Industries Laboratories, Las Vegas, Nevada.

"I cant belive it..." RC says.
"You better do" April reply.
"I come here as soon as I get the Mail... by the way have you checkt your mails?" RC ask.
"I? I have. And I also got fired! But not only I, Joe, Gil, Mark... almost everyone here form the Mechanic lose there Jobs..."
"And what now?"
"I don't know what you are going to do, but I am going into the Private Industry. I have a brilliant future. My Cousin says I could work at her Company. Its Computer Tech..."
"Wait-Wait-Wait-- April! We must fight! Thats what Devon would have insisted."
"Fight?"
"I think I am getting to old for this..."
"We are not to old. April come on! Devon was Ill for the last serveral years. And he fought. I also heard that the great Wilton Knight Founder of the Foundation fought to see his dreams come ture. He was Ill like Devon, and what did he?? He fight to see the dream, his Dream come true!"
"Yes, you said it! RC it was HIS dreams. And he has dies long, long time Ago..."
"Okay, okay, okay...***Whats with me? Whats with KITT?" (***The same Phrase Leo Getz [played by Joe Pesic] from Leathal Wapon [Part 2 - 4] allways says.)
"I will miss him for sure..." April answeres.
"April you cant be serious!!!"
"I am. Surley Deveon wouldn't like to see this or Wilton Knight. But the Fact is we all are getting fired. Sure we can fight! But for what? And we will lose for sure. Let's face the Facts. We are not on a good neogation Position. And now I will go and say Goodbey to KITT. I don't know what you will do but I will go and Say KITT goodbey. If you also want, you can join me, if not okay..."

April leaves this Laboratory Room and goes into another. RC shakes his Head, but after some seconds he jons her and runs into the next Laboratory Room and yelling: "April wait... I am coming..."

Meanwhile Justin is on his way to deliver a Package...

"Next crossing right..." a Computer voice said.
"Okay..." Justin reply.
Justin drives the IPS Company Truck to one point an then Stops.
"What the F...? You said righ! Right, right?"
"Next bend left!"
"But its a one way road!"
"Next bend left!" the Computer repeats.
"First Right and now left, right?? But this my dear friend... Is a ONE WAY ROAD!!!!! I mean... Ohhh... Forgett it!!" he said and turn off the navigation system.
"As allway I have to find it myself," he says and was searching for something.
"What am I doing. The Navi make me crazy. He is dirving me Insane. Now he gets me to the point where I start to talk with my car. Hah!" Than he conitunes the search.
"Where is the Map? No, no-- ahh there we have it... Lets see where I am now. Okay I am here... and the Adress is there."
Justin looks a little Suprised.

"What? Okay then lets go..." He starts his Truck and moves forward.
After a While he gets to a desert and a big area with big fence around it.
He drives along stops and opens the Car Window, the put his head and hand out of the Car and then push a Button on a Intercom.
"What do you want?" a Voice ask. The Voice comes from the Intercom but still sounds like a Human, a Human Voice with a Computer Touch.
"Hi. Yeah... What I want? Err-- I am form IPS- The International Parcel Service... and... Anyway...I have a package or lets say some package that should be deliverd to this Place. Wait... one Moment" Then Justin pulls out a order, "yes... Noved****-Street 99a" (****Thas Devon written backwards)
"He points the Order right in front of the Camera.
"Okay drive in!" the voice say.

Now he drives deep into this unkown area... what will Justin await there? Danger? No or? Its only a usual Day at IPS, a ordinary, regular delivery or? See it next on KR 3.0 The next chapter

Here on KRO Forum....To be continued... as soon as I have the next Chapter of KR3.0