New Knight Rider App in Itunes??

Archive for discussions from 2010. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

MKnight1984
Rookie
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

New Knight Rider App in Itunes??

Post by MKnight1984 » Wed Apr 07, 2010 1:55 am

Has anyone else downloaded the new app called "Speed Mate"?? It was made by Mustbegames.com... It is an exact replica of the speedometer used in the Knight 3000 in Knight Rider 2008... This app actually features a "HUD" mode so that you can display it on your winshield... It's strange though, even though this app is obviously the same speedometer from the Knight 3000 the app makes no claims or affiliations of any kind with Knight Rider... The way I foun this app was that I searched iTunes for "KITT" and it showed up yet when I searched for "Knight Rider" it didn't show up... Either way this a great KR app even if the maker does not want to show it as being affiliated with KR in any way shape or form... A must download for any KR fan... Also if anyone knows the mad scientist behind this app please tell him thanks for finally making a KR 2008 app and that I hope more will come!!!

lphill01
Operative

Re: New Knight Rider App in Itunes??

Post by lphill01 » Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:07 pm

I just loaded it into my phone, I'll try it later on. Looks pretty cool!

MKnight1984
Rookie

Post by MKnight1984 » Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:20 pm

Yea I just wish I knew why it wasn't being advertised as a KR app or given a KR name, or affiliated with KR in any way shape or form?? Is it a copyright thing?? I wish that if fans were gonna make unaffiliated KR apps that they would post them on the boards here so that other fans can download their products just like it was done with Phone Rider or iKITT... Still it's a great app... I just wish that finding Knight Rider products were easier... I had to really hunt to find this... And I was like wtf?? When I did find it... Like the best Christmas present ever to download an app thinking it's one thing and getting something from your most favorite domain ever lololol... It was Khristmas Present lmao...

corlando52
FLAG Recruit

Post by corlando52 » Fri May 07, 2010 4:23 pm

Don't know if this has been posted already, but the app IKITT is amazing!

Chris

AZKNIGHT
Recruit

Post by AZKNIGHT » Fri May 07, 2010 4:40 pm

corlando52 wrote:Don't know if this has been posted already, but the app IKITT is amazing!

Chris
I'll second that! The iKITT app is VERY cool for K2000 enthusiasts. The K3000 app sounds pretty cool too.
Long live Knight Rider! Check out my conversion in progress at [url]http://www.azknightindustries.com[/url].

GhstbstrLMLIII
Volunteer

Post by GhstbstrLMLIII » Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:31 pm

Has anyone downloaded the new KR game? (Looks like it came out last month - and from the thread titles, I didn't see a thread about it). It's currently 4.99 and has gotten mixed reviews. I just thought I'd see what people on here thought of it.