Knight Rider : the game

Archive for discussions from 2010. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

TurboBoostMan
Operative
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982

Knight Rider : the game

Post by TurboBoostMan » Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:32 am

I was playing the PC demo version of the Knight Rider game and I got mission completed at the end. Is there just one mission, or is there more than one and i just dont know it. Knight Rider the game 2 has 3 missions.
"One Man Can Make A Difference" - Wilton Knight

Knightfan82
Rookie

Re: Knight Rider : the game

Post by Knightfan82 » Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:51 am

No, that's just one mission. Here's a walkthought of the whole game.

http://faqs.ign.com/articles/445/445803p1.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

it's not that bad a game, but the levels are repetitive.

And here's the walkthrough for Knight Rider 2

http://www.cheatbook.de/wfiles/knightrider2.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

This one I found more challangeing. But I liked both games because you get to drive a virtual KITT, or KARR if you know how to change some settings (I can do this with the first game, I'm not sure if it's possible with the second).

RC-1337
Recruit
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Post by RC-1337 » Sat Apr 17, 2010 1:53 pm

This one I found more challangeing. But I liked both games because you get to drive a virtual KITT, or KARR if you know how to change some settings (I can do this with the first game, I'm not sure if it's possible with the second).
OMFG, how do you do this?

Samborghini
Rookie
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Post by Samborghini » Sat Apr 17, 2010 4:50 pm

I have them both on PlayStation 2 and theink they aren't bad games :lol:
Protecting the innocent, the helpless, the powerless, in a world of criminals who operate above the law.

Knightfan82
Rookie

Post by Knightfan82 » Sat Apr 17, 2010 6:26 pm

RC-1337 wrote:OMFG, how do you do this?
If you have the full game ,Go to program files. Look up folder Davilex. Click Knight Rider Folder, Click data Folder go to vehical folder and open Kitt_0_graphic_High and Karr_0_graphics. Right at the top you will see :

lodfilename=kitt_spm_graphical.NIF
maxrange=750.0
damagefilename=
lodnodename=Kitt
damagenodename=Kitt

And in the Karr File:

lodfilename=karr_graphical.NIF
maxrange=750.0
damagefilename=
lodnodename=Karr
damagenodename=Karr

Just switch these two codes but be sure to back up these files before you do just in case. Now Kitt's Graphic files comes in High , Medium and low so you'll have to do this with each one. If all goes well, the next time you play the game KITT should now look like KARR. However although Super Persuit mode will still work KARR will not change conviguration to match it.

Here's a another edit

Better turbo boost:
Note: This procedure involves editing a game file; create a backup copy of the file before proceeding. Use a text editor to edit the "kitt_data" file in the "\davilex\knight rider\data\vehicle" folder. Edit the value of "DirectionRatio" line under the "TURBO BOOST" heading. The default value is "55". Changing it to "65" should enable you to jump most walls or obstacles without having to use the crates. Changing it to "70" to "75" will get you to the rooftops without a problem.

If I remember any more I'll post them.

::Jon::
Recruit

Post by ::Jon:: » Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:21 pm

Knightfan82 wrote:Use a text editor to edit the "kitt_data" file in the "\davilex\knight rider\data\vehicle" folder. Edit the value of "DirectionRatio" line under the "TURBO BOOST" heading. The default value is "55". Changing it to "65" should enable you to jump most walls or obstacles without having to use the crates. Changing it to "70" to "75" will get you to the rooftops without a problem.
Thanks Bonnie.

Knightfan82
Rookie

Post by Knightfan82 » Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:15 pm

::Jon:: wrote:Thanks Bonnie.
:lol: Your welcome ....I think....