Questions for the KRF II VIP’s

Archive for discussions from 2010. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

Matthew
Site Administrator
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982

Questions for the KRF II VIP’s

Post by Matthew » Thu Mar 18, 2010 2:54 pm

Hi guys,

As you know, we’re all now shifting into high gear for the weekend’s festivities, so if you have any questions for the VIP guests, just post them here, and we’ll do our best to get them answered for you. :good:

Matt

P.S. If you could use the form below for creating your questions, we’d appreciate it, as it’ll allow us to gather them up more efficiently.
VIP Name
Question Text.
Welcome aboard the Knight 2000.

Thank you. What's all this, it looks like Darth Vader's bathroom?

occhile1984
Volunteer

Knight Rider Soundtrack Vol 4 - Don Peake - Goliath ???

Post by occhile1984 » Thu Mar 18, 2010 11:02 pm

Hey Guys,

Unfortunately, I'm not going to be able to make it out to the festival. If only my boss would understand...oh well. If anyone can do me a huge, huge favor and ask Mr. Peake what the status of the next volume in the Knight Rider Soundtracks. I know there are many of us just dying to hear his Goliath soundtrack that he has mentioned. Anyway, I would really apprecriate it. Thanks and to all of that you are going, have a great time!!! :good:

Victor Kros
FLAG Operative
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982

Re: Questions for the KRF II VIP’s

Post by Victor Kros » Sat Mar 20, 2010 4:41 am

Well I have one...and an answer to one of the most asked questions that has never really been given a serious response. To finally set the record straight about one of the most recognized taglines in our fandom of Knight Rider which is still in practice today.

Glen A. Larson
How did you come up with the phrase, "One man can make a difference? Do you believe someone can make a difference in the world today?

A.One man can make a difference goes to the core of heroic storytelling. Michael Knight is a modern day Lone Ranger. K.I.T.T. his ever dependable steed. The greater the odds against Michael, the more formidable and heroic he becomes and in truth as well as fiction. One man has always risen to the occassion when called upon by desperate circumstances. Often it is the moment that makes the man. So it was with Michael Long - who became Michael Knight - and in that evolution made a difference.

Enjoy!

=VK=
:dash: