Knight Rider Guide

Archive for discussions from 2010. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

LCBenson
Recruit
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982

Knight Rider Guide

Post by LCBenson » Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:49 pm

Yes, it's true. I'm making my own guide to Knight Rider! ((82-86, not 08)) Though I hate needing the help, I do. Yes, I do know a lot about Knight Rider, but I am ashamed to admit that I do not know everything. I'll post my questions here, and pray someone answers. :) There will be more after this, just look through the pages to find them in BOLD.

Wilton Knight? If you're willing to share, I need all the info. I can get on the billionaire. Nothing specific, mainly the big things.

F.L.A.G.? To me, this would prove most challanging, since they don't talk too much about everything that goes on behind the Foundation gates.

The Knight 2000's many functions? I own seasons one and two, but much to my disappointment, I haven't seen seasons three and four since I was, well, four. I'd really like to know everything about the car, starting at the beginning of season three. Including stuff like... Turbo Boost. Everything a normal car cannot do.

Thanks!!
If I am destroyed, so shall you be.