KRF II - Are you ready?

Archive for discussions from 2010. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

Event T-Shirts?

S
14%
M
17%
L
17%
XL
28%
XXL
24%

Total votes: 29

Slade
FLAG Assistant

Re: KRF II - Are you ready?

Post by Slade » Sun Mar 21, 2010 1:06 am

Rainack wrote:Wow! Another awesome day!
Michael Sheffe actually remembered my name from the party last night!
Everyone was SO nice!

Sorry I couldn't make it to the get together. It was such a long day, my whole family was exhausted. Hopefully next year we can make the get together!

:kittside:
Aww yea we missed you...

Yeah,we had dinner then we saw the cars take off,after that I came home.Yeah,I hope to see you all next year :wink:
"See ladies,what happens in Vegas,stays in...KITT"
"Fate rarely calls upon us at a moment of our choosing"

Alex
FLAG Assistant
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Post by Alex » Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:46 am

See the galleries of the actor David Hasselhoff and the show Knight Rider Festival II.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/8393741@N0 ... 660699028/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Alex.

KITT
FLAG Assistant

Post by KITT » Sun Mar 21, 2010 5:14 pm

are you the same alex that has the really awesome KITT replica and let me drive it a little?
Lady: "I bet you're tall, dark, and handsome."
KITT: "I'm definitely dark and handsome, I'm only tall when I'm climbing a steep incline."
http://www.dhasselhoff.net" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Alex
FLAG Assistant

Post by Alex » Sun Mar 21, 2010 5:55 pm

KITT,

I do not have the car KITT or the pictures, because I just posted the link on the photos of the show Knight Rider Festival II.

Alex.

KITT
FLAG Assistant

Post by KITT » Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:13 pm

ah okay.
KITT: "I'm definitely dark and handsome, I'm only tall when I'm climbing a steep incline."

kitt1
FLAG Recruit

Post by kitt1 » Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:26 pm

Alex,
Who's photos are these?

Mark Puette
SOUTHERN KNIGHTS

Alex wrote:See the galleries of the actor David Hasselhoff and the show Knight Rider Festival II.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/8393741@N0 ... 660699028/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Alex.

Alex
FLAG Assistant

Post by Alex » Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:45 pm

kitt1,

I do not know who these photos, because I just saw the photo site Flickr Knight Rider Festival 2010.

Alex.

n knight
Operative

Post by n knight » Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:53 pm

KITT wrote:are you the same alex that has the really awesome KITT replica and let me drive it a little?
Sarah,

wrong alex, It was me who let drive kitt, how was it driving a kitt? :D

Alex Wong
alex

http://www.g4tv.com/attackoftheshow/com ... ketch.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.youtube.com/user/nknightkitt" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://s221.photobucket.com/home/n_knight" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

KITT
FLAG Assistant

Post by KITT » Mon Mar 22, 2010 2:14 am

it was so awesome!! i really want a replica now. it was so weird driving with that wheel, but it was still really awesome and easier to drive with that wheel then i thought it would be. you rock! thank you so much for letting me drive your car.

Alex
FLAG Assistant

Post by Alex » Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:40 am

Yes, Alex. I was wrong.

I liked your car KITT, Alex! Very congratulations.

Alex

Victor Kros
FLAG Operative
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982

Post by Victor Kros » Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:49 am

Event T-Shirts are mostly SOLD OUT! I am doing what I can to try and get a run of 10 of each size done to meet online store demand but this is likely to be it. Thanks to everyone who has been so patient as I try to manage things to make sure everyone has their order fulfilled and shipped as soon as I can get to it.

I have made sure to adjust the webstore to reflect the depletion of store merchandise availible.

Event T-Shirt and Combo orders which were previously placed before KRFII will be going out this week. Only one order is unable to be fulfilled for the time being but the others are all safely accounted for.

I still have plenty of Knight Rider Festival LE posters availible (about 100 left) for people to ship through the mail for those fans who were unable to secure one at the show or anyone who could not attend the event.

Please place your orders at the event store website

http://knightriderfestivalstore.bigcartel.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

=VK=
:dash:

Skav
FLAG Operative

Post by Skav » Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:14 am

Well, I just got back from Vegas and am now in the UK and...WOW! What an event!

I was glad to meet Neil, Michael Pajaro and Sue.

The cars were great, the atmosphere was great, the Q&A session was great....everything was great!

I never knew that Don Peake was such a nice fella and me and him had a good chat....what a very down to earth guy he is!

I have no idea how many pictures I took but let me just say this....I killed a set of 4 batteries in a couple of hours so I know I have a lot of material!

I did hear that KRF 3 is a go so here is to next year....Thank you for making this event a truly memorable and touching experience for me!
Love boxing? http://www.ringnews24.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Victor Kros
FLAG Operative

Post by Victor Kros » Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:05 am

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT REGARDING KNIGHT RIDER FESTIVAL STORE

Due to overwhelming demand for KRF II event t-shirts, I have decided to provide another (10) of each sized shirt in the online KRFII store to meet demand. (5) of these will go into single shirt catagories and (5) to poster/shirt combo pack orders. These are the last run of shirts I intend to make. Once these shirts sell out, there will be no more offered.

Because I want everyone to have a fair shot at getting a shirt, I have removed the multiple shirt combo option.

T-shirt supplies will take 1-2 weeks to arrive before I can begin fulfilling orders. I have already taken into account the requests made by people who have informed me of their needs from KRF II or in PMs. This message is for everyone else who has not yet made a request or placed an order through the store.

If you are thinking about getting an event t-shirt, or know someone who might want one - I highly recommend you get your order in as soon as possible. These shirts WILL sell out fast. Any remaining stock (if any) will be offered on ebay at a higher price point with partial profits going to charity.

Thanks to everyone who has purchased event merchandise and has been patient with delays in shipping due to the event responsibilities. Combo packs (poster/t-shirt) and single t-shirts will begin shipping out starting tomorrow.

Also less than 125 Knight Rider Festival II LE posters remain and will not be reprinted once sold out.

=VK=

Victor Kros
FLAG Operative

Post by Victor Kros » Wed Apr 07, 2010 6:55 pm

REGARDING KNIGHT RIDER FESTIVAL II T-SHIRTS!

For those of you out there who have been VERY patient waiting for me to ship you your KRF II event t-shirts, I expect my shipment of 65 shirts to be coming in first thing next week. I will work hard to get your shirts and other merchandise out to you as quickly as possible after the shirts are in my possession.

If you have previously placed an order through the event webstore or have spoken to me privately, I have your merchandise accounted for and will fulfill your order as quickly and efficently as possible.

For those of you who have not yet ordered a KRF II event t-shirt and may consider wanting to get one - you have one last shot to secure your shirt order on the offical event webstore before these shirts are RETIRED FOR GOOD. There will NOT be another run of shirts made, this is LAST CALL for the KRF II Event T-Shirt.

Don't hesitate to place your order here - Supplies are VERY limited.

http://knightriderfestivalstore.bigcartel.com/

Once this shipment of shirts sells out, they're done.

Thanks again so much for your continued patience, business, and for supporting Knight Rider and Knight Rider Festival II!

Your support makes a difference.

=VK=

Victor Kros
FLAG Operative

Post by Victor Kros » Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:05 am

Need I say more? Chances are if you've been waiting for your order to be completed, it's on its way out the door tomorrow. Gonna be real fun getting all this stuff to the post office! As you can see, I haven't forgotten about Poster/T-shirt combo orders either!

=VK=