TKR on DVD

Archive for discussions from 2010. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

CometGSR
Stranger
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982

TKR on DVD

Post by CometGSR » Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:07 pm

I may be one of the few that really enjoys Team Knight Rider. While it is different then the orignal, I thought it was great. It helps that I am a fan of Fords of that era so that is a plus. I was dissapointed that the 2008 series did not mention anything about TKR, even if it was in passing while they reviewed past missions. It would have been fun to have them mention the 4000 model as well.

Back to TKR, the only thing I did not like is that KITT being a part of their table in the suituation room. I didn't think that was needed and added a little bit of complexity to the KITT timeline. I also could not imagine KITT staying quiet duirng their planning sessions or in some cases, have a face palm to some of their ideas. haha. Still though, I wish they kept it going and then maybe in passing say something about them in the newer series.

The only way I have to watch TKR is either by Hulu or a torret I downloaded that was originally recorded from TV. Is there any plans of having TKR on DVD? I could imagine a whole box set with all the series and movies put together. I would totally buy that!

Any other TKR fans here?

KFCreator
FLAG Recruit
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Re: TKR on DVD

Post by KFCreator » Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:45 pm

You can buy the complete series on iTunes for $34.99. It may be the closest to a "release" as there will ever be.

http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZSt ... 7&s=143441" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
"One man can make a difference. You can make a difference in someone else's life. You can make a difference in your own life." -- David Hasselhoff