Awsome ! Its the best episode yet.
- Drove himself, (finnaly get to see a GT500 doing what I expect.. SMOKING TIRES)
- Had a personality (for the first time it was obvious)
- Although they were small, he did make his own decisions ( AI did what it should) and I understand him waiting for orders as he is a computer and even KI2T did that, many times KI2T would stand by when he could have done something.
- Was just bad ass
- Really is growing on me, his acting seems sooo much better. This episode reaked of TOS. I LOVE IT
Things I also liked
- KITT didn't TRANSFORM YAY !!!!! I LOVE IT
- The interaction with KITT and the girl, awsome!
- The other members of the team were really only there providing us with intel, I kinda liked that. Not solving the mystery. Just giving hints or whatnot. I hope their role stays that way....
- There are plenty of other things but ofcourse now when trying to post I draw a blank....
just my love of night rider nitpicking
- When Mike rushed in to save girl, he ran past KITT saying call 911, why not grab his gun?
- When Mike put the cop in the car, he was 6 inches from the glove box... Grab the gun / earwick?
- Not fond of the blue energy rings identifing impacts. ( just show me a CGI spark... the cracked glass effect I do like)
- Zoe and Billy... yea, she acts like such a bia... but obviously likes him, so needs to not be such a.... bia..
- Tinted Windows.. I agree that they should be tinted. There is no reason to show the world what the car can do, save that for cute kids and other future guest stars. In this day and age there would be paparatzi and everything else all over trying to get a glimpse at the amasing SUPER CAR.. and not to mention youtube
- I liked that other guy lup1n's analogy about the Knight and his Ride.. Really did fit well into the story
- The ending felt like TOS, so many episodes ended like that. The group or atleast a few around KITT. Loved it, even if it did seem too short for whatever reason. I feel something was edited out of the end, makes sense since this was EP 17.. so yea all in all my favorite episode to date. Keep them like this and I don't see how there wont be a second season. yay KNIGHT RIDER
<--- oh look.... Tinted windows
Sorry had to EDIT and add one more thing.
I I have a 5yo and 11yo both girls, and don't get me wrong... I am not telling someone how to raise their kids. I for one don't mind either way as I don't completely shelter my kids from reality.
Many of you comment on less T&A which is rediculous, because you dont mind at all that this show revolves around VIOLENCE. You will let your kids watch people get shot, but not make out or roll around in bed under the covers.. WOW haha.. just thought it was funny. In TOS Micheal was kissing every girl he met damn near. Sexual things were implied in many episodes. I realize they spent a bit of time focusing on how great Sarah looks but, seriously... have you watched some of the things younger kids watch on TV? They wear cloths in them shows I wouldn't allow my kids to wear and show relationships with boys and what not at an age they are too young for. Sorry RANT / off
Congratulations. You have successfully signed the petition: Save Knight Rider Signer # 2237