Original K.I.T.T. In the 2 Hour Pilot.

Archive for discussions from 2010. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

WIBoomer1
FLAG Recruit
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Re: Original K.I.T.T. In the 2 Hour Pilot.

Post by WIBoomer1 » Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:50 pm

I'm going to be very very nice to you:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Knight-Rider-Se ... 220&sr=1-8" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I'm assuming that you are in Europe. This is a Region 2 Release.

Aydann.
Rookie
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982

Post by Aydann. » Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:59 am

WIBoomer1 wrote:I'm going to be very very nice to you:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Knight-Rider-Se ... 220&sr=1-8" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I'm assuming that you are in Europe. This is a Region 2 Release.
So thats the Pilot Movie? I just thought it was the Episodes shown on the Tv
One man can make a difference, Michael.

krrdr2010
FLAG Recruit

Post by krrdr2010 » Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:06 pm

The Orginal K.I.T.T. was in the 2 Hour Pilot. The Pilot aired in February 2008, 7 months before KR-08 Premiered. :good:

Aydann.
Rookie

Post by Aydann. » Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:17 pm

Oh, I thought it had the Shelby KITT in it aswell.. Anyways I'm gonna buy it some point this week off Amazon! Jeez, Ebay charge a Bomb! £30 ebay charge when Amazon charge £20. :good: I can't wait to watch it xD
One man can make a difference, Michael.

Dave Knight
FLAG Recruit

Post by Dave Knight » Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:56 am

it is on season 1(and the only season) of the tv show on dvd. I have the pilot movie downloaded off the net shortly after it aired last january on NBC before the series was even greenlighted if you want it let me know. it is in VERY good quality, here are some screen caps ;).

:good:
Michael: "You know, your as much fun as a divorce, which is not a bad idea!"
KITT: "I want custody of ME!"

Knight Rider: The Pilot

kenobi
Volunteer

Post by kenobi » Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:00 pm

Since i read this line:
Yes it has been a big topic of discussion back last February when the pilot aired, but I couldn't find the exact thread with the pictures in it.
I cannot stop searching for this exact Thread. I have searched for Hours and coudn't find it. MAYBEY SOMEONE HERE REMEMBERS THE TITEL OR WHER IT EXACLY WAS POSTET! It would really, really help me. Why? Because i like to read, to see this Thread. If its still on and not deleted. (I don't mean closed I mean Deleted.) I hope its still there somewhere. I know, I know, to spend Hours after to look / to search for this Thread sounds crazy... But since I was "lured" by this Line and want to see it...

However... KI2T was in the Movie. I only fell sorry that we don't see more of him and that he was only mentioned once (or twice)

Sarahs Mom says something like: "You have bulit a new KITT?"
Charles reply was: "Yes Indeed. I have" Or something like that.
"Is it a Trans Am again?" Sarahs Mom ask.
"No. Not this Time. Its a Ford Shelby".

So the Ponitac Firebirds or Pontiac Trans Ams we see in the "Opening" (as i would call that sequence [The Sequence where the Killer arrives and looks afer Charles and kills his "double" and find the new KITT in his garage...]) could be the Orignal KI2T. I have also notice that there were more than one Trans Am in the Garage. I said Trans Am and not KITT. I said: "More one than Trans Am" But now i have see the Picture posted here and I have to say, there were a lot of Trans Am. 3 or 4 or even More? BESIDE THANK Lost Knight FOR POSTING THIS PICS (But I also want to see the other Pics, better to see the whole Old Thread, if its somewehre). I ALLWAYS THOUGHT IT WAS ONLY TWO TRANS AMs STANDING THERE BUT IT WAS OBVIOUSLY MORE THAN TWO CARS IN THE GARAGE (WITHOUT KI3T). I remember watching the Movie the First Time and i recognized two Trans Ams. But now as i have see the Pic posted here, it seems to be lot more Trans Am as i expected !!!!

I would agree that there are at least two Trans Ams in the garage. One is the first car that's seen with the engine exposed, and the other is completely uncovered in the wide shot below. The car next to it that's covered is also likely a Trans Am as well as it appears to have the exact same shape. But... I have see the Pilot Movie. And Lost Knight says that there is a Car that seen with the Engine exposed. I have to watch the Movie again, but i can rember to see a shape of a Care with no Hood. Without the Hood. Maybey i am wrong, but i rember a Car without a Hood. But was this Car also a Trans Am? But the Car in the Pic has a Hood and the other Car is completely uncoverd and the Car next to him also have a Hood. So whats the matter? But ont he other Side... it only a detail. If there are 3 Cars or 4... who cares...?

I could be important or also not? Much important is that there are so many. Wheter its 3 or 4 Cars (or even More)! But I ask myself if One of them is the Old Original KITT or not???? The KI2T. The K.I.T.T. The Knight Industries Two Thousend. KARR was destroyed and only the CPU survives. So... what could the others be? Only "dead Bodies"? Or are all of them "dead?" Or does at least on function. Is KI2T still "active"? Or with other words, would he "work"? Is he only suthdown. In the Orignal Series of the 80, in some Episodes KITT was only Shut down. But he still function as normal Car. But he can be "reactivated" Also with a Chip in Michale Knights Necklace? Remember when he got the Necklae with a Chip in it to reactivate KITT. Is in the Episode TOS "A Good Knight's Work" In this Episode Michael caught a Criminal but is been watched by another man. He sees in Michael Knight the dead Michael Long- and calls his Boss "Cameron Zachery". "It must be him, he walks like him, the is that tall like him, and the voice, the VOICE, it must be LONG". Cameron Zachery was the Lover of Tanya Walker, who shoots Long in the Face. While the case goes on Cameron Zaachery discovers that ther is a Supercar.

"Could it be? Wait a moment... Yes... Thers was a rumor that the old Wilton Knight was building something like a Supercar. Could he really done it? Wow... I must have this Car" And so Zacherys Man kidnapp KITT and Micheal. And on of the Man says: "Turn him of?"
"What? I can't do that!"
"*?$#. Is a Computer. Every Computer can be turned of..."
"Okay KITT. I hate to say it... But turn down!"
"Michael are you sure..."
"Trust me..."
"As you wisch. I hope you know what you are dooooiiiinnnggg..."

And so KITT turns himself off. SO I AM WONDERING IF ONE OF THE OLD KITT(S) IS THE REAL KITT AND IF HE IS "destoryed" AKA. "taken apart, constructed apart" OR IF HE'S NOT. AND IF NOT DOES HE STILL FUNCTION?? IS HE ONLY SHUT DOWN??? Since the Question haven't been answerd in the Movie or (one of the Seventeen Episodeds) of the TV Series we will never know....

BUT ONE THING REAMAINS... CAN SOMEONE HELP ME AND FINE THE OLD THREAD??? IF ITS STILL THERE SOMEWHERE??? OR DOES ANYONE REMBER THE "ADRESS"??

AND one last Thing: Maybey the Theorie has been disscued or posted otherwhere or have been explaind then Sorry!!! (and if there's a explanation in a other thread can someone show it me? Where it hase been posted? Disscused? I HAVE LOOK FOR MYSELF BUT DIDN'T FOUND ANYTHING) And this Question or these Question just cam out of MY Mind. I have been thinking for this about a while...

But... whatever....

THANKS AGAIN FOR HELP! THANK!!!! And i also hope that i could be a help. And "that we now are getting somewhere" ( Quote: The Original "Peter Sellers" Inspector Jacques Clouseau)

Thank! And remember: One Man or Fan can make a difference!

Rockatteer
FLAG Assistant

Post by Rockatteer » Sun Jan 03, 2010 8:28 pm

Aydann. wrote:Does anybody know where I can purchase this Movie from?
Please let me know.
Both movies are available in the DVD sets.

KR08 pilot - is in the KR08 DVD set

and

KR2000 is in TOS first season DVD set.
What would MacGyver do? - Find out here.
http://www.macgyveronline.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

tamatt27
FLAG Assistant

Post by tamatt27 » Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:15 pm

"KITT's not another Trans Am is he?"-Jennifer Traceur
"No....it's a Mustang."-Charles Graiman
KNIGHT RIDER RELOADED is a series of movies on Youtube to represent a different creative avenue to the Knight Rider we knew in 2008-09.
http://www.youtube.com/user/tamatt27" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

britknight999
Stranger

Post by britknight999 » Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:26 pm

Hi knight riders

There was two Trams Ams in the garage.....But because of product placement BS which in my opinion is ruining television he was just shown in the dark.....And if the car makers and series producers pulled there head out of there asses....they would realise one thing having cars from two different makers and two different decades will not effect sales of the new one....otherwise Kitt two thousand would be in the show...And the two thousand kitt was a concept of many great minds not just charles graimen....For a start kitts body was made of three components and entrusted as a secret to three people...one of them being devon miles....I think charles graimen
made kitts AI....and that being the case he would never NEVER have deactivated kitt...such a shame they couldnt have bin in the same show together............that would have been a true TEAM KNIGHT RIDER

Nicholas Knight
Operative

Post by Nicholas Knight » Fri Mar 05, 2010 6:23 pm

The only 2008 Pilot I've seen for sale legally is included with the 2008-09 series. But I have seen bootlegs of the pilot at flea markets.
Knight Tech Inc. -- Where everyone makes a difference.

GameMachineJames
Recruit

Post by GameMachineJames » Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:42 am

I'm thinking. KITT and KARR were "t-tops" without the actual Trans-am branding ne?

And their bodies were made of the Molecular-Bonded Shell. What if all those Trans-Ams in Graiman's garage are Camaros and such that he's attempting different armor formulas around in his attempts to build KI3T and KARR?

Of course, since he WAS working on making a new KITT, surely he'd start with the old blueprints and work forward from there.

Hence, different armor formulas, leading up to KI3T being literally a Nanotech puddle shaped like a Mustang.
Promotional Postcard Licensing Fair 1996
Series Bible
Style and Merchandising guide with original vectors.
"Get Ready To Ride" Poster
TKR Annual
SCREEN-USED TKR Sign from a Sky One Door

Nicholas Knight
Operative

Post by Nicholas Knight » Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:46 pm

Unfortunately, it is never explained why the new Karr had no BONDED SHELL or the NANOTECH SKIN. Wonder if Mike's handprint was the key to KARR2's armorless body?
Knight Tech Inc. -- Where everyone makes a difference.