KR:TOS/KR2008 Fan fiction and calling all KR fanfic writers

Archive for discussions from 2010. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

KITTANDBILLYLUVER
FLAG Recruit
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Re: KR:TOS/KR2008 Fan fiction and calling all KR fanfic writers

Post by KITTANDBILLYLUVER » Sat Jan 10, 2009 12:28 pm

I've found a few songs that kinda work:
D-I-E 4 Y-O-U by Family Force 5
-originally a Christian song, hard rock
The Way I Loved You by Taylor Swift
-original about her getting the perfect guy, but wants previous bf
-could be about Kat missing her bf and old life
You're Gonna Miss This by Trace Adkins
-could be about how she previously wanted to leave as soon as she got finished helping her bro

That is all I have for now. If you ever have any needed if she keeps messing up and not catching someone, here are some possibilities:

Change by Taylor Swift
Bad Day by Chipmunks (several artist, just on my mp3 as chipmunks)

All I have now. I hope you think some are ok! It was fun, listening to my songs closely to find keywords or feelings or things like that. Talk to you later!

Lynda414
FLAG Assistant

Post by Lynda414 » Sat Jan 10, 2009 1:31 pm

*hugs* It's easy to be nice to you! And I do hope you feel better. I will try to get the oth chapters up before you leave. Unless you already have. :(

KITTANDBILLYLUVER
FLAG Recruit

Post by KITTANDBILLYLUVER » Sat Jan 10, 2009 1:35 pm

Lynda414 wrote:*hugs* It's easy to be nice to you! And I do hope you feel better. I will try to get the oth chapters up before you leave. Unless you already have. :(
No, I don't leave until Jan. 23. Thanks! But I guess my doctor says I could be moving around on the second day, so it may not be too awful long. Just 2-3 days, something like that. Talk to ya soon! :)

Lynda414
FLAG Assistant

Post by Lynda414 » Sat Jan 10, 2009 1:45 pm

Jan 23rd! Good, I should finish with the current arc by then! ^_^ I'm going to go work on chapter 3 now.

KITTANDBILLYLUVER
FLAG Recruit

Post by KITTANDBILLYLUVER » Sat Jan 10, 2009 5:14 pm

OMG! That came sooo close to being a bad word. Oooooooo...this is just sooo cool! I may be changing my signature. Just maybe. It is so interesting, her conversation with KITT. Biological son? No. Adopted? No. Maybe I shouldn't tell you what I am. She is going to be surprised to find no human! Oh this is so interesting. EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love the character Aimee. She fits so nicely into all of this and how it all would go in the real world. It is amazing what you can do.

Lynda414
FLAG Assistant

Post by Lynda414 » Sat Jan 10, 2009 5:42 pm

Hehe, you're reactions to my chapters always make me smile. I will try to get the next one up by tonight, but if not, then look tommorrow. I have the last chapter nearly written, so I am all over the place with this episode. >_<

KITTANDBILLYLUVER
FLAG Recruit

Post by KITTANDBILLYLUVER » Sat Jan 10, 2009 5:56 pm

Ok! I might be a little busy tonight, so either way I will be checking tomorrow! I hope to talk to you soon!

KITTANDBILLYLUVER
FLAG Recruit

Post by KITTANDBILLYLUVER » Sun Jan 11, 2009 10:33 am

I really need some spirit-boosting at the moment. I think I might just go reread some of your series.

Lynda414
FLAG Assistant

Post by Lynda414 » Sun Jan 11, 2009 11:18 am

You are the best ego boost a writer could have. You know that it's becase of you and My_Friend_KITT that I put out these capter so fast? I want to see what you guys say! ^_^

My_Friend_KITT
FLAG Assistant

Post by My_Friend_KITT » Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:57 pm

Like I have always said Lynda...You keep writing them and I will keep reading them! :D Now more than ever...I am sooo hooked.
That is a computer not a sofa.......Knight of the Drones

A firsthand viewer of Knight Rider '08!
And I LOVED it!

Lynda414
FLAG Assistant

Post by Lynda414 » Sun Jan 11, 2009 2:02 pm

It's good to have some company on this ride. It'll help me get to the end. Which will be awesome!

My_Friend_KITT
FLAG Assistant

Post by My_Friend_KITT » Sun Jan 11, 2009 2:12 pm

I am sorry Lynda for how long that pm was last night. I was in the mood to write...Hopefully, I didn't offend. I still love your work and am excited to be able to talk to the author. *giggle*
That is a computer not a sofa.......Knight of the Drones

A firsthand viewer of Knight Rider '08!
And I LOVED it!

Lynda414
FLAG Assistant

Post by Lynda414 » Sun Jan 11, 2009 2:15 pm

I love things like that, no worries. i sent you a really long reply. >_<

I write stuff to be read, and I am always highly interested what people think.

KITTANDBILLYLUVER
FLAG Recruit

Post by KITTANDBILLYLUVER » Tue Jan 13, 2009 11:13 am

I am apparently grounded, so I will have to read Ch 5 later, when I am ungrounded. I am using a school computer to say this, so Mom will never know.
Also, in case you care, I think I might try to write a series of my own, no relation to yours at all. It will be called Scientist's Daughter. I am working on the first episode (I guess I could call it that) at the moment.
Talk to ya when I can!

Lynda414
FLAG Assistant

Post by Lynda414 » Tue Jan 13, 2009 12:02 pm

How did you get grounded? You seem surprised that you are.

A series of your own sounds cool. Let me knw when you get it up. And if you ever wanted to write something that takes place in my universe, I would add it to the C2. ^_^ Like if you wrote something short about Aimee.

When you finish episode six, let me know what you think!

KITTANDBILLYLUVER
FLAG Recruit

Post by KITTANDBILLYLUVER » Wed Jan 14, 2009 11:06 am

Lynda414 wrote:How did you get grounded? You seem surprised that you are.

A series of your own sounds cool. Let me knw when you get it up. And if you ever wanted to write something that takes place in my universe, I would add it to the C2. ^_^ Like if you wrote something short about Aimee.

I wasn't allowed to get on the computer until I did all my homework...I forgot about it. I did all my homework, but apparently I am still grounded.

I have changed the series again, and now I do want it to take place in your universe. I will send you a pm as not to spoil the fun for anyone else. :) I am cheating. I am on a school computer...hehe.

Lynda414
FLAG Assistant

Post by Lynda414 » Wed Jan 14, 2009 4:01 pm

Episode 7 has started. This one is coming out a little more slowly. It's a very emotional episode, so I am spending extra time to mke it just right. Here is the description:

Episode 7 - Nightmares: A rash of disturbing nightmares breaks out through the FLAG Compound. The entire Team is on edge, and reflects why and how they ended up where they are.

Read it here: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4791843/1/K ... _Episode_7" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Favorite quote from this ep:
KITT: “I am far from idle. I am also learning Latin.”
Kat: “Moving on to dead languages now?”
KITT: “It may be useful to us one day.”
Kat: “Yeah. The next time we go up against a bunch of wizards, you'll have me covered.”

If you are new to the series and want to start from the beginning, you can find this and all previous episodes here: http://www.fanfiction.net/community/KR2 ... ine/65789/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

KITTANDBILLYLUVER
FLAG Recruit

Post by KITTANDBILLYLUVER » Thu Jan 15, 2009 1:38 pm

Oh yeah! KARR! Nothing wrong, from my point of view. I absolutely enjoy it! It helps to keep my mind off of things...all reading and writing does. That is what got me started...I felt alone, so I left my world and made a new one. Only a week until...oh well...I will go to ep 7 now. TTYL!

Lynda414
FLAG Assistant

Post by Lynda414 » Thu Jan 15, 2009 1:43 pm

KITTANDBILLYLUVER wrote:

Oh yeah! KARR! Nothing wrong, from my point of view. I absolutely enjoy it! It helps to keep my mind off of things...all reading and writing does. That is what got me started...I felt alone, so I left my world and made a new one. Only a week until...oh well...I will go to ep 7 now. TTYL!
You're in my thoughts for next week. Just so you know.

And yeah, I pretty much started writing for the same reasons. I can tell you that as you get older, things'll get better. Especially with the internet, because you can find so many people that think the way you do. Not exactly, but that's what makes it fun. ^_^

KITTANDBILLYLUVER
FLAG Recruit

Post by KITTANDBILLYLUVER » Thu Jan 15, 2009 2:01 pm

Lynda414 wrote:Episode 7 has started. This one is coming out a little more slowly. It's a very emotional episode, so I am spending extra time to mke it just right. Here is the description:

Episode 7 - Nightmares: A rash of disturbing nightmares breaks out through the FLAG Compound. The entire Team is on edge, and reflects why and how they ended up where they are.

Read it here: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4791843/1/K ... _Episode_7" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Favorite quote from this ep:
KITT: “I am far from idle. I am also learning Latin.”
Kat: “Moving on to dead languages now?”
KITT: “It may be useful to us one day.”
Kat: “Yeah. The next time we go up against a bunch of wizards, you'll have me covered.”

If you are new to the series and want to start from the beginning, you can find this and all previous episodes here: http://www.fanfiction.net/community/KR2 ... ine/65789/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
That was cool! It might just help me in my series, getting "someone" introduced. It will be a secret between you and me for now. To everyone else, if you care, I am trying to start a series. it won't start until after my surgery though, because I am still doing research on some things.

KITTANDBILLYLUVER
FLAG Recruit

Post by KITTANDBILLYLUVER » Thu Jan 15, 2009 4:26 pm

It might be a bit earlier, since I got some of my research done faster than I thought I would. Thanks to Lynda414 and Neps for all your help!

Drifty
Rookie

Post by Drifty » Thu Jan 15, 2009 6:34 pm

Hi all,

I'm all caught up now. Lynda, great work. Really, I mean it. The chapters/stories are very nicely structured and nicely paced, makes good reading! The current arc is great stuff. I like the way you incorporated a familiar face...now...the man in black, I think I know who it is but I'm gonna keep my thoughts to myself. The only thing that does puzzle me though about KITT is the pursuit mode. Does he transform like the series, or does he just lower himself down? I only ask so I get it right in my head whilst reading. Lol! Keep up the good work!!

KITTANDBILLYLUVER
FLAG Recruit

Post by KITTANDBILLYLUVER » Thu Jan 15, 2009 6:49 pm

Lynda414 wrote:
KITTANDBILLYLUVER wrote:

You're in my thoughts for next week. Just so you know.

And yeah, I pretty much started writing for the same reasons. I can tell you that as you get older, things'll get better. Especially with the internet, because you can find so many people that think the way you do. Not exactly, but that's what makes it fun. ^_^
Thanks, you are just so awesome! If only everyone was this nice. :)

Lynda414
FLAG Assistant

Post by Lynda414 » Thu Jan 15, 2009 7:08 pm

*blows on fingernails* I have been called awesome on occasion...

Hehehe. I just know where you've been. Except for the spine thing. I can only imagine that. *hugs* I wish you the best of luck, sweetie

Lynda414
FLAG Assistant

Post by Lynda414 » Thu Jan 15, 2009 7:32 pm

Drifty wrote:Hi all,

I'm all caught up now. Lynda, great work. Really, I mean it. The chapters/stories are very nicely structured and nicely paced, makes good reading! The current arc is great stuff. I like the way you incorporated a familiar face...now...the man in black, I think I know who it is but I'm gonna keep my thoughts to myself. The only thing that does puzzle me though about KITT is the pursuit mode. Does he transform like the series, or does he just lower himself down? I only ask so I get it right in my head whilst reading. Lol! Keep up the good work!!

Grr! I had a whole reply written out. It was huge! And the internet ate it! Let's see if I can write this out again.

I love the way the current arc is going. I had this planned out from the beginning, but I needed to do some episodes before launching into the arc, so I can illustrate my characters, give them depth. The only ones any fan of the show would recognise are KITT and Charles. And I have changed both of them so much they are hardly recognizeable.

Now, KITT in Pursuit Mode... Let's see if I can remember how I put this...

KITT's transformation is definitely not the same as the one in KR2008. The technologies being used are different. My KITT does have a bionano skin, but that is used for superficial things. Changing color, license plates and becoming invisible. Displaying information anywhere on his body (HD too, amino acids are microscopic, that gives you quite a pixel count). He can also scan anything touching the skin. He can scan a fingerprint if someone touches his underside. The skin also gives him some measure of protection, but the Molecular-Bonded Shell takes the brunt of things like gunfire and missles.

Now for Pursuit Mode, KITT has the ability to fold himself into a more aerodynamic shape. Only one other shape, no morphing into different cars. He folds the trunk into the backseat, thus eliminating it, making himself smaller. He widens a little for added stability on the road, and lowers himself to the ground a little. This form allows him to go to speeds of 450mph and more if he really pushes it. But doing so is dangerous.

Each of KITT's bodies has a different way of folding itself. As the Ram, he folded in the truck bed, tightening the distance between his wheels. You'll see more as we go on.

I hope that answered your question! Thank you for asking! I love answering questions, you can tell. ^_^

As we go on, I will introduce more about my KITT. I have done a lot of research for this storyline and I modeled all of his functions on technology being developed today. It's good to share some of it with everyone, because not all of the details will make it into the episodes. Or else they would all be ten chapters long and be mindlessly boring with the technobabble and not enough action.

If anyone else has any questions, please feel free to ask! I encourage any oppurtunity for me to babble on about my universe. ^_^