NBC Knight Rider DVD

Archive for discussions from 2010. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: Matthew, neps, Michael Pajaro

Knight6000
Recruit
Posts: 38
Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2008 1:03 pm
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0
Contact:

Re: NBC Knight Rider DVD

Post by Knight6000 » Sat Feb 23, 2008 11:37 am

Thanks for the one you made Garth and the link to the other one,it gives me options for my DVD.

User avatar
greelywinger
Rookie
Posts: 86
Joined: Thu Jan 29, 2004 9:46 am
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0
Location: Dayton, OH
Contact:

Re: NBC Knight Rider DVD

Post by greelywinger » Sat Feb 23, 2008 1:16 pm

ms KEN said (and I quote) "I made my own personal DVD with a cover"
Keyword here is personal.
He just posted it to share what it looked like.
Not to make tons of copies for everybody.
Which, BTW, is pretty awesome itself.
I liked his cover best, but that's just my opinion.
I could do the same thing, but my life is busy right now. I'll be happy to just catch the series.

Darryl
"I'd like my songs to be durable to the ear and exciting to the mind" Marc Bolan

User avatar
GarthKnight08
FLAG Recruit
Posts: 338
Joined: Sat Jan 12, 2008 5:16 am

Re: NBC Knight Rider DVD

Post by GarthKnight08 » Sat Feb 23, 2008 4:48 pm

greelywinger wrote:ms KEN said (and I quote) "I made my own personal DVD with a cover"
Keyword here is personal.
He just posted it to share what it looked like.
Not to make tons of copies for everybody.
Which, BTW, is pretty awesome itself.
I liked his cover best, but that's just my opinion.
I could do the same thing, but my life is busy right now. I'll be happy to just catch the series.

Darryl


It was never a matter of who's is better, if i wanted to i could make an exact replica of his cover. It was a question why show it off & say im not sharing this with anyone unless they trade or pay me is what i got out of it & thats what bothered me when he didnt make the original art or own the rights. It should be shared freely. And frankly i would like a good reason why he cant share this with whoever wants it, dont give me that youll bootleg it because thats exactly what he's doing. A true fan would want other fanatics to have it! Not for a price when sending email is free!
Founder of OKA (Original KITT Anonymous)
If you need to get out feelings of loss for the Original KITT then we can help!

KRisBack
Recruit
Posts: 41
Joined: Fri Feb 22, 2008 10:21 pm

Re: NBC Knight Rider DVD

Post by KRisBack » Sat Feb 23, 2008 5:19 pm

GarthKnight08 wrote:
It was a question why show it off & say im not sharing this with anyone unless they trade or pay me is what i got out of it & thats what bothered me when he didnt make the original art or own the rights.



Garth he did say he wasn't selling them, so I'm not sure there were any ill intent in his post.

GarthKnight08 wrote:A true fan would want other fanatics to have it! Not for a price when sending email is free!


Agreed, but the effort put into making the cover was his and he doesn't have to share in if he doesn't want to.

However I like your 2nd cover better anyway, so thank you for sharing. You're a generous fan and I'm glad you're on the forum. Just chill a little. :kitt:

User avatar
jgcoombes
Rookie
Posts: 52
Joined: Tue Apr 09, 2002 1:01 am
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0
Location: UK

Re: NBC Knight Rider DVD

Post by jgcoombes » Mon Mar 24, 2008 5:30 pm

oh dear! Someone trying to make a quick buck! with one of the covers on here! :roll:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... =p3907.m29

User avatar
GarthKnight08
FLAG Recruit
Posts: 338
Joined: Sat Jan 12, 2008 5:16 am

Re: NBC Knight Rider DVD

Post by GarthKnight08 » Mon Mar 24, 2008 5:33 pm

jgcoombes wrote:oh dear! Someone trying to make a quick buck! with one of the covers on here! :roll:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... =p3907.m29


More then likely it will be removed, people like that sicken me. I have no problem if you want to make one for yourself & share it with your friends but to pubicly sell it like that your just asking for trouble.
Founder of OKA (Original KITT Anonymous)
If you need to get out feelings of loss for the Original KITT then we can help!

User avatar
jgcoombes
Rookie
Posts: 52
Joined: Tue Apr 09, 2002 1:01 am
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0
Location: UK

Re: NBC Knight Rider DVD

Post by jgcoombes » Mon Mar 24, 2008 5:40 pm

GarthKnight08 wrote:
jgcoombes wrote:oh dear! Someone trying to make a quick buck! with one of the covers on here! :roll:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... =p3907.m29


More then likely it will be removed, people like that sicken me. I have no problem if you want to make one for yourself & share it with your friends but to pubicly sell it like that your just asking for trouble.


It was only a matter of time before it happened tho!

KRisBack
Recruit
Posts: 41
Joined: Fri Feb 22, 2008 10:21 pm

Re: NBC Knight Rider DVD

Post by KRisBack » Tue Mar 25, 2008 10:27 pm

it's not even a good print.

User avatar
PHOENIXZERO
FLAG Special Ops
Posts: 2363
Joined: Wed Jul 19, 2006 6:20 am
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0
Location: MI

Re: NBC Knight Rider DVD

Post by PHOENIXZERO » Wed Mar 26, 2008 5:21 pm

:lol: They tore it... How lazy is that? Then again look at the user's name....

Feel free to report it, look for the report link on the page.
The new and again improved evil's advertisement is currently too long and too badass to display here. But let's just say that with now 50% more evil, this **** is great! :twisted: :skar:

User avatar
jgcoombes
Rookie
Posts: 52
Joined: Tue Apr 09, 2002 1:01 am
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0
Location: UK

Re: NBC Knight Rider DVD

Post by jgcoombes » Wed Mar 26, 2008 6:25 pm

PHOENIXZERO wrote::lol: They tore it... How lazy is that? Then again look at the user's name....

Feel free to report it, look for the report link on the page.


I wonder how long it will take to get removed? 8)

User avatar
krfan1
FLAG Recruit
Posts: 303
Joined: Wed Mar 20, 2002 1:01 am
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0
Location: Wisconsin
Contact:

Re: NBC Knight Rider DVD

Post by krfan1 » Wed Mar 26, 2008 7:17 pm

Lost Knight wrote:I was also thinking of using the same poster image to use on a DVD label maker to make it more professional-looking.


Man, let me tell you I've been fighting with that image to get it positioned right on the DVD so the hole in the middle of the disc doesn't ruin the image. I wanted to use my LightScribe burner to etch an image on the disc, but I think I may need to do some screencaps since I haven't liked how the poster image looks on the DVD.

krfan1

Knight4life
Operative
Posts: 139
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2004 2:53 am
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Re: NBC Knight Rider DVD

Post by Knight4life » Thu Mar 27, 2008 3:59 pm

Guys you are coming up with amazing covers,can you please mail me the the covers (images i mean).also tell me which software should i use to convert an .avi file into a playable dvd format (or .vob for instance).i tried nero premium 8 i think to make a .vob file for kr2008 but somehow the quality detoriated kinda went blur lost it's crisp quality.also tell me how to make chapters and insert the images for chapters in the dvd menu.my email add is kitt85@hotmail.com

User avatar
msKEN
FLAG Assistant
Posts: 781
Joined: Tue Mar 19, 2002 1:01 am
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0
Location: Cincinnati, OH
Contact:

Re: NBC Knight Rider DVD

Post by msKEN » Thu Mar 27, 2008 10:22 pm

GarthKnight08 wrote:dont give me that youll bootleg it because thats exactly what he's doing.


Ya know I ignored this thread because frankly I'm sick of your ignorant and arrogant comments in general on this board... but wow awesome accusation there buddy way to confirm my opinion of you. And no those images aren't freely available, if you do your homework I had to do a few hours of photo shop to that poster to remove the logos and text from the original myspace background, I've also ran many color corrections to get it to look good in print... and hell to date NO ONE ELSE HAS A COPY OF THIS BUT ME. But again thanks for accusing me of being a bootlegger. :roll:
The Knight Rider Fan Game Project:
http://www.theknightrider.com

User avatar
GarthKnight08
FLAG Recruit
Posts: 338
Joined: Sat Jan 12, 2008 5:16 am

Re: NBC Knight Rider DVD

Post by GarthKnight08 » Fri Mar 28, 2008 12:34 am

msKEN wrote:
GarthKnight08 wrote:dont give me that youll bootleg it because thats exactly what he's doing.


Ya know I ignored this thread because frankly I'm sick of your ignorant and arrogant comments in general on this board... but wow awesome accusation there buddy way to confirm my opinion of you. And no those images aren't freely available, if you do your homework I had to do a few hours of photo shop to that poster to remove the logos and text from the original myspace background, I've also ran many color corrections to get it to look good in print... and hell to date NO ONE ELSE HAS A COPY OF THIS BUT ME. But again thanks for accusing me of being a bootlegger. :roll:


Well i also thought this was dead & buried since you brought it up again here we go, did you or did you not make illegal copies of Knight Rider 2000 plus other copyrighted material & sell them? Sell, trade, whatever its still a bootleg no matter how you look at it. And my whole point in this thread was your arrogance & i could really care less what opinion you have of me as i see i rattled your cage a bit calling you out on things that arent cool! The images are freely availible, just because you used the clone tool in photoshop to remove logos & text doesnt mean that you did the original artwork yourself! Its not hard whatsoever to copy & paste & color in something, so stop whining about how hard you worked at it. Im not somebody thats new at this sort of thing so that isnt gonna fly with me!
Founder of OKA (Original KITT Anonymous)
If you need to get out feelings of loss for the Original KITT then we can help!

Knight4life
Operative
Posts: 139
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2004 2:53 am
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Re: NBC Knight Rider DVD

Post by Knight4life » Fri Mar 28, 2008 2:04 am

Guys you haven't answered my question.

User avatar
Victor Kros
FLAG Operative
Posts: 1600
Joined: Sun Sep 30, 2007 7:10 am
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982
Location: Knight Manor

Re: NBC Knight Rider DVD

Post by Victor Kros » Fri Mar 28, 2008 2:24 am

GarthKnight08 wrote:Its not hard whatsoever to copy & paste & color in something, so stop whining about how hard you worked at it. Im not somebody thats new at this sort of thing so that isnt gonna fly with me!


- Attacking someone's artistic ability with Photoshop (or another digital editor) is entirely not cool and does not help in supporting your arguement with Ken. As an artist myself, I take offence to that comment.

I'd say it was your cage that was rattled, not his. For the record MSKen is one of the most talented across the board artists (2D, concept, 3D modeling, website layout) I've ever had the pleasure of knowing and my friend. I can tell you from experience that cloning things in Photoshop is not as easy as people think, especially across gradients and busy backgrounds. I have heard that MsPaint is 1000 times worse. People seem to think that just because "anyone" can find a copy of Photoshop that they'll instantly know how to use it and thus people who do use it are just "cheap", a common misconception made by those people who don't understand it's limitless options for digital artists and the amount of traditional skill it takes before you even touch a computer.

Anyone can slap together a cookie cutter dvd layout and call it "good art" but it takes someone with a real eye for detail to make a dvd cover stand out as a cut above the rest. Visual layout, typographical selection, alignment, measurements/dimensions, these things all take time to factor even with these "fill in the blank" templates dvd burning programs tend to come with.

MSKen did his homework and so did you to some degree but if Ken doesn't want to give out his cover that's his right to decide as an artist and no amount of whining about it is going to help change his mind. It's his creation to do with as he pleases as long as it's legal.

What right do you have to accuse him of bootlegging? That's just a low blow without any substance in my opinion. I believe he's actually safer keeping his high resolution files to himself because it wasn't his cover that was bootlegged on ebay, it was yours.

Ken even had the respect to say your covers looked awesome but you blew that compliment off with your own arrogance.

So honestly, give credit where credit is due. You both made good NBCU Knight Rider DVD covers using protected artwork that you didn't create yourselves and logos you didn't ask permission to use. If either of you started selling the DVDs as bootlegs you've both be breaking the law but at this point what you've done is classified as "fan art" at best.

People like to share their fan art creations, they're not obligated to give it away.

I don't believe someone who has offered so much artistically to the Knight Rider community deserves these kinds of accusations from someone who is new to it.

=VK=
:dash:

User avatar
GarthKnight08
FLAG Recruit
Posts: 338
Joined: Sat Jan 12, 2008 5:16 am

Re: NBC Knight Rider DVD

Post by GarthKnight08 » Fri Mar 28, 2008 5:52 am

victor kros wrote:
GarthKnight08 wrote:Its not hard whatsoever to copy & paste & color in something, so stop whining about how hard you worked at it. Im not somebody thats new at this sort of thing so that isnt gonna fly with me!


- Attacking someone's artistic ability with Photoshop (or another digital editor) is entirely not cool and does not help in supporting your arguement with Ken. As an artist myself, I take offence to that comment.

:


Couldnt resist could you, sorry but im not even gonna read one of your page long comments vic, i stopped after the first paragraph & caught a line at the end. So ill just say this.. i wasnt attacking anybodys ability & ive been in the community since the beginning, dont let my join date fool you, now ive said all im going to say in this thread.
Founder of OKA (Original KITT Anonymous)
If you need to get out feelings of loss for the Original KITT then we can help!

User avatar
Stylez
FLAG Recruit
Posts: 353
Joined: Sun Apr 28, 2002 1:01 am
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0
Location: Calgary, AB

Re: NBC Knight Rider DVD

Post by Stylez » Fri Mar 28, 2008 11:06 am

victor kros wrote:What right do you have to accuse him of bootlegging? That's just a low blow without any substance in my opinion. I believe he's actually safer keeping his high resolution files to himself because it wasn't his cover that was bootlegged on ebay, it was yours


You just couldn't keep your bloody nose out of it, don't be a troll. For the record, I have absolutely nothing against MSKen and I never have. As far as "substance", I have a few bootlegs I bought off of eBay from MSKen. He even emailed me the alternate cover for the "original" bloopers dvd, although the KR game that he was sending out with it doesn't work without a patched .exe. Knight Rider 2000 looked like crap but it's all that you could get at the time. So before you start spouting off why don't you just stick with what you know and not what you THINK you know, which is apparently everything. Have a nice day Richard. :mrgreen:

User avatar
weeezl
KRO Podcaster (retired)
Posts: 1346
Joined: Wed Feb 06, 2008 11:43 am
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0
Location: Weeezlville
Contact:

Re: NBC Knight Rider DVD

Post by weeezl » Fri Mar 28, 2008 3:42 pm

Point being that bastard still got £24 for something that was recorded off tv and not his own work, now theres another copy on his listing for the same damn thing, this is bootlegging at its finest and shouldnt be aloud no matter what, i wouldnt disagree with a kr fan downloading this pilot to watch for there own use, but to sell it and make money of it is pure piracy and and stinks of greed, and only hurts others and is only another nail in the coffin as far getting a series made.

User avatar
Victor Kros
FLAG Operative
Posts: 1600
Joined: Sun Sep 30, 2007 7:10 am
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982
Location: Knight Manor

Re: NBC Knight Rider DVD

Post by Victor Kros » Fri Mar 28, 2008 4:07 pm

GarthKnight08 wrote:
victor kros wrote:
GarthKnight08 wrote:Its not hard whatsoever to copy & paste & color in something, so stop whining about how hard you worked at it. Im not somebody thats new at this sort of thing so that isnt gonna fly with me!


- Attacking someone's artistic ability with Photoshop (or another digital editor) is entirely not cool and does not help in supporting your arguement with Ken. As an artist myself, I take offence to that comment.

:


Couldnt resist could you, sorry but im not even gonna read one of your page long comments vic, i stopped after the first paragraph & caught a line at the end. So ill just say this.. i wasnt attacking anybodys ability & ive been in the community since the beginning, dont let my join date fool you, now ive said all im going to say in this thread.


- You really should be more careful in how you choose your words. You did attack his artistic ability with the comment I posted which in turn generalizes other artists as well, therefore I responded for two reasons. #1, you're out of line with that statement, and #2 Ken is my friend. In this instance you are wrong. Be a man with some integrity and apologize to MSken for your outright vindictive behavior. Since you didn't bother to read the rest of my comments which was actually positive, that just shows who the arrogant one here really is.

=VK=
:dash:

User avatar
Victor Kros
FLAG Operative
Posts: 1600
Joined: Sun Sep 30, 2007 7:10 am
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982
Location: Knight Manor

Re: NBC Knight Rider DVD

Post by Victor Kros » Fri Mar 28, 2008 4:21 pm

Stylez wrote:
victor kros wrote:What right do you have to accuse him of bootlegging? That's just a low blow without any substance in my opinion. I believe he's actually safer keeping his high resolution files to himself because it wasn't his cover that was bootlegged on ebay, it was yours


You just couldn't keep your bloody nose out of it, don't be a troll. For the record, I have absolutely nothing against MSKen and I never have. As far as "substance", I have a few bootlegs I bought off of eBay from MSKen. He even emailed me the alternate cover for the "original" bloopers dvd, although the KR game that he was sending out with it doesn't work without a patched .exe. Knight Rider 2000 looked like crap but it's all that you could get at the time. So before you start spouting off why don't you just stick with what you know and not what you THINK you know, which is apparently everything. Have a nice day Richard. :mrgreen:


- I do not believe I was talking to you, where in my post or his post for that matter is YOUR name mentioned? It says GartheKnight08's name in my quote. I believe creating friction by getting involved in someone else's conversation that doesn't involve you would be considered "trolling". I like this quote of yours Stylz, "why don't you just stick with what you know and not what you THINK you know, which is apparently everything" because apparently what YOU THINK you know is that I was addressing you in my last post which was specifically written to MSKen and GartheKnight08, NOT you. Practice what you preach.

This is not an attack or an insult, you can throw the insults if you wish and I will stick to the facts of the matter.

=VK=
:dash:

User avatar
Stylez
FLAG Recruit
Posts: 353
Joined: Sun Apr 28, 2002 1:01 am
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0
Location: Calgary, AB

Re: NBC Knight Rider DVD

Post by Stylez » Fri Mar 28, 2008 5:28 pm

victor kros wrote:- I do not believe I was talking to you, where in my post or his post for that matter is YOUR name mentioned? It says GartheKnight08's name in my quote. I believe creating friction by getting involved in someone else's conversation that doesn't involve you would be considered "trolling". I like this quote of yours Stylz, "why don't you just stick with what you know and not what you THINK you know, which is apparently everything" because apparently what YOU THINK you know is that I was addressing you in my last post which was specifically written to MSKen and GartheKnight08, NOT you. Practice what you preach.

This is not an attack or an insult, you can throw the insults if you wish and I will stick to the facts of the matter.

=VK=
:dash:


The point is nobody was talking to YOU in this thread, but you couldn't keep your big mouth shut. I'm not trolling because I bought my stuff from Ken, I was adding the "substance" you were crying about. So again, Richard, keep your nose out of it.

User avatar
Victor Kros
FLAG Operative
Posts: 1600
Joined: Sun Sep 30, 2007 7:10 am
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982
Location: Knight Manor

Re: NBC Knight Rider DVD

Post by Victor Kros » Fri Mar 28, 2008 6:23 pm

Stylez wrote:
victor kros wrote:- I do not believe I was talking to you, where in my post or his post for that matter is YOUR name mentioned? It says GartheKnight08's name in my quote. I believe creating friction by getting involved in someone else's conversation that doesn't involve you would be considered "trolling". I like this quote of yours Stylz, "why don't you just stick with what you know and not what you THINK you know, which is apparently everything" because apparently what YOU THINK you know is that I was addressing you in my last post which was specifically written to MSKen and GartheKnight08, NOT you. Practice what you preach.

This is not an attack or an insult, you can throw the insults if you wish and I will stick to the facts of the matter.

=VK=
:dash:


The point is nobody was talking to YOU in this thread, but you couldn't keep your big mouth shut. I'm not trolling because I bought my stuff from Ken, I was adding the "substance" you were crying about. So again, Richard, keep your nose out of it.


- With all due respect, the facts are you were not asked to be involved in the discussion I started between MSKen and Gartheknight08 AFTER it turned into a volitile attack on a member of the community and a friend of mine who deserves better. I did stay out of it until Garthe unquestionably degraded Ken's artistic skills with this quote below no matter how he tries to spin it and quite frankly he didn't have the respect to read my full reply so I honestly cannot take what he says at this point seriously.

GarthKnight08 wrote:
"Its not hard whatsoever to copy & paste & color in something, so stop whining about how hard you worked at it. Im not somebody thats new at this sort of thing so that isnt gonna fly with me!"

The fact of the matter is, you were not even involved until I said something which wasn't to you in the first place. Since you responded to a conversation that NEVER involved you from the beginning, that makes YOU the troll.

You may have bought things from MSken in the PAST but this is the PRESENT now isn't it? Ken said he's not bootlegging the Knight Rider 2008 pilot, you should respect that. You haven't contributed anything positive to the discussion, I have.

As far as the accusation of bootlegging, again I will state my reply was to GartheKnight08, NOT you.

Say what you want about me if that makes you feel better but leave MSKen alone. The man has enormous talent and works hard to create artwork for the community that he does choose to share. His 3D modeling skills alone are a substantial asset to the KR fandom.

As far as this "Richard" thing, if you're trying to make some sort of obscure character reference it's falling on deaf ears.

=VK=
:dash:

User avatar
msKEN
FLAG Assistant
Posts: 781
Joined: Tue Mar 19, 2002 1:01 am
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0
Location: Cincinnati, OH
Contact:

Re: NBC Knight Rider DVD

Post by msKEN » Fri Mar 28, 2008 6:58 pm

GarthKnight08 wrote:Im not somebody thats new at this sort of thing so that isnt gonna fly with me!


Your amateurish skills speak otherwise, thats why KITT and Mike look bloated and stretched on your covers and you don't have a clue about balance. You didn't rattle my cage any I could careless what you think of me as well. Apparently your cage has been rattled pretty bad though lol. Heck as long as I am drawing you out to be the ass that you are, then so be it. I could careless about your join date as well, I've been here since the beginning jack back when this site was ran on the old boards back in 1998. Does that give me any better street credit here then you? Nope. Means nothing to me or anyone else. So you can go scream that off a mountain for all I care, still makes you an arrogant a$$hole and a worthless keyboard warrior.

And yes back in the day (around 2003 well before youtube) I sold and traded KR 2000 and a Bloopers DVD that I seem to recall people were begging for, so yes I put together 2 DVD's that sold for a VERY short time and limited run on ebay. (I can't help the bootleggers that continued to sell it until ebay cracked down on their rules) I'm sure your to ignorant to care where that money went, but certain people who matter here (obviously not you) know where I sent the donations. Does that make what I did legal? Not by any means. I had learned my lesson the hard way and I no longer engage in these activities. I make these DVD's for trade and friends only. But its funny that you are sitting here b!tching because if it weren't for me that bloopers roll and behind the scenes footage that everyone just loves and adores, that piece of knight rider history NEVER would have seen the light of day except for greedy collectors. Your welcome. But anyway since you drug this way off topic, you were accusing me of bootlegging KR 2008.... something I have never done. And yes I have been TRADING this DVD. A lot of respectable people on this site have gotten copies from me by trading rare pictures or replica products, and really I don't see how that's anymore better of different then downloading this show that aired FREELY on TV. After all thats why you would want a DVD cover right? For a DVD you are burning to a DVD-R? Or bootlegging by your terms. You know what else is REALLY funny? This very site used to run a VHS trading mailing list. So you are passing a lot of guilt to a lot of people on your crusade here.

Point being that bastard still got £24 for something that was recorded off tv and not his own work, now theres another copy on his listing for the same damn thing, this is bootlegging at its finest and shouldn't be aloud no matter what, i wouldn't disagree with a kr fan downloading this pilot to watch for there own use, but to sell it and make money of it is pure piracy and and stinks of greed, and only hurts others and is only another nail in the coffin as far getting a series made.


Which is why garthknights dvd covers are being used for this guy to bootleg. Irony at its best. Funny since the site garthknight put it on at cdcovers.cc is FOR BOOTLEGGERS. Funny how my point is made about why I refuse to put this one up for download. I have nothing further to say to any of you. And trust me when I say this is the end of me sharing anything Knight Rider with any of you.
The Knight Rider Fan Game Project:
http://www.theknightrider.com

User avatar
GarthKnight08
FLAG Recruit
Posts: 338
Joined: Sat Jan 12, 2008 5:16 am

Re: NBC Knight Rider DVD

Post by GarthKnight08 » Fri Mar 28, 2008 7:21 pm

Let me just clear one thing up here, i didnt make any of those covers, never said i did. All i did was give an example on how easy it was & quick edited one or 2 of them. If i wanted to MsKen & spent a hour or so of such gut wrenching HARD WORK i could easily copy your cover, pic for pic letter for letter because i know exactly where you got them from & how you did it! Now with that your not going to goad me to come back in this thread.
Founder of OKA (Original KITT Anonymous)
If you need to get out feelings of loss for the Original KITT then we can help!

Locked