Dual scanner screensaver

Archive for discussions from 2009. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

Saiyaman
Volunteer
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Dual scanner screensaver

Post by Saiyaman » Fri Oct 30, 2009 10:11 pm

I was thinking for people like me with dual screens that someone could make half the scanner for each monitor I'm not sure if it is possible using a screensaver but two different .exe programs that display half the scanner on each monitor would be good enough, you know?

Here is an image of what I was thinking. (Terrible btw :P)

End result should be a big ass ki3t scanner :)

I have two 22" monitors btw.

I also have a screensaver of ki3ts scanner for a single monitor, I could upload that and someone could edit the scanners to be on separate monitors or something.

Sue
KRO Field Correspondent

Re: Dual scanner screensaver

Post by Sue » Sat Nov 14, 2009 10:47 pm

Hum, not so sure if that is possible, *scratches head* I have two monitors and I cant even figure a way to get two different desktop images or to even stretch one across both. Though perhaps with a mac its possible to do that. I know I've seen it done. My screen savers will play the same on each monitor.
Hello, I am Sue’s Hybrid Automated Droid One-thousand. But you may call me SHADO.

Saiyaman
Volunteer

Post by Saiyaman » Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:28 pm

I've got some screensavers that can go right across my monitors, quote from Weeezl
I was working on a dual monitor version but just couldn't get it right, at least with the software I was using. Im currently looking into some differnent software so hopefully I can get this working.

Sue
KRO Field Correspondent

Post by Sue » Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:57 am

Saiyaman wrote:I've got some screensavers that can go right across my monitors, quote from Weeezl
I was working on a dual monitor version but just couldn't get it right, at least with the software I was using. Im currently looking into some differnent software so hopefully I can get this working.
Cool, I'd love to find out how. Maybe its that I have XP or maybe it depends on the kind of video card you have.
Hello, I am Sue’s Hybrid Automated Droid One-thousand. But you may call me SHADO.