what happen to michael and ki2t after scent of roses

Archive for discussions from 2009. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

james olden
FLAG Recruit
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

what happen to michael and ki2t after scent of roses

Post by james olden » Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:58 pm

ok at the end of scent of roses ki2t asked michael where we goin michael said were goin back to the foundation did that mean they went back or did he just bring ki2t back then quit the foundation. someone please respond back asap. thanx.
On the Quest for filling in the gaps from right after after Scent of Roses 1986- Knight Rider 2008

Knight Racer
FLAG Special Ops

Re: what happen to michael and ki2t after scent of roses

Post by Knight Racer » Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:06 pm

We were all lead to believe that after Michael lost Stevie,he felt he wanted to continue his work for the Foundation for Law and Government.He continued until about 1990 and retied until knight rider 2000 which took place in 91 but the original series ended in 85-86.

krrdr2010
FLAG Recruit
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982

Post by krrdr2010 » Tue Oct 06, 2009 5:01 pm

I believe what happened is that michael and ki2t went back to work for FLAG, but, probably for Michael, with a very heavy heart. I mean, the woman he loved-in fact the only person who knew that Michael Knight was, with a new face, Michael Long, had been killed.

duddman
Volunteer

Post by duddman » Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:36 pm

The reality was this episode was originally written to be the season finale.
:spmgo:

manlai
Rookie

Post by manlai » Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:05 pm

Knight Racer wrote:We were all lead to believe that after Michael lost Stevie,he felt he wanted to continue his work for the Foundation for Law and Government.He continued until about 1990 and retied until knight rider 2000 which took place in 91 but the original series ended in 85-86.
yea it's pretty airtight if you count KR2000 as canon. However, given that it took place in this weird quasi-futuristic USA, how out of place that was in the world of KR, and how KR08 approached the general world, it casts a little bit of doubt. That being said, Michael's statement really only makes sense if he was returning to work for FLAG. duddman also makes a good point. It's been said in interviews and whatnot that Scent of Roses was intended to be a season finale as opposed to a series finale - which also indicates that he would continue his work.

KITT
FLAG Assistant

Post by KITT » Wed Oct 07, 2009 2:57 am

it's considered by most to be the real series finale. because well, who wants voodoo knight to be the last episode of knight rider?
Lady: "I bet you're tall, dark, and handsome."
KITT: "I'm definitely dark and handsome, I'm only tall when I'm climbing a steep incline."
http://www.dhasselhoff.net" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Knight007
FLAG Assistant

Post by Knight007 » Wed Oct 07, 2009 5:07 am

Maybe we would have had a better Idea if we get to see one more show of KR08. I mean in the last episod we saw Sarah getting out the old file of FLAG, so maybe one of the files may tell us about the fate of KI2T and michael. :kitt: :karr:

chrisjones
FLAG Recruit

Post by chrisjones » Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:51 am

james olden wrote:ok at the end of scent of roses ki2t asked michael where we goin michael said were goin back to the foundation did that mean they went back or did he just bring ki2t back then quit the foundation. someone please respond back asap. thanx.
Its a TV show mate, since the series didn't continue no-one really knows what happened between then and the KR2000 series.
BTW KR2000 was not set in 1991, it was in fact 2000 hence the name of the 'movie'. It was in fact released in 1991.
[b]No way you mentalist![/b]

Knight Racer
FLAG Special Ops

Post by Knight Racer » Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:51 pm

krrdr2010 wrote:I believe what happened is that michael and ki2t went back to work for FLAG, but, probably for Michael, with a very heavy heart. I mean, the woman he loved-in fact the only person who knew that Michael Knight was, with a new face, Michael Long, had been killed.
Devon knew who Michael Knight was,so did the surgeon who did the surgery.There was also the woman from a good knights work who made the teddy bear I think.Bonnie Barstowe knew at the end of the the season 1 episode white bird,Kitt i not a person but he did know who Michae Long was and is now while he isn't a person.