where's Justin?

Archive for discussions from 2009. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

DevonStyles
FLAG Recruit
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

where's Justin?

Post by DevonStyles » Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:42 pm

I was just thinking, Where is Justin Bruening? No upcomming projects (that we are aware of?) No Interviews that I have seen? What does JUstin think about the cancellation of KR etc.... Where's Justin?
edited by the good folks at knightrideronline

Sky_Blue_Civic
FLAG Operative

Re: where's Justin?

Post by Sky_Blue_Civic » Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:37 pm

That's my question too...
Congratulations!By reading this signature,KITT's AWESOMENESS has increased by ONE POINT!
So far KITT's power level is OVER 9,000!!!!
Petition #9

Knight007
FLAG Assistant

Post by Knight007 » Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:45 am

where is justin and where are the rest of the cast??? did any body hear any thing??? :kitt: :karr:

Knight-Armen
FLAG Assistant

Post by Knight-Armen » Thu Oct 01, 2009 4:45 am

I don't think Justin has been up to that much since the cancellation of Knight Rider. In general I guess people didn't like his performance and as a result from that they'll not hire him for any upcoming movies unless he proves himself. As you may know prior to the Knight Rider series he was involved in a show called "All My Children", a revamped TV show from the 1970's. Back in 2005 he received 1 award for "Outstanding Male Newcomer" to the series and after a short visit to his unofficial website (http://justin-bruening.net/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;) it has been made evident that he may be reprising his roll now that NBC has officially claimed the end of Knight Rider as we know it:

"An AMC Return?
Over the course of this week news broke that All My Children will be moving production from NYC, the city it has called home since it start production almost 40 years ago, to LA. The move will occur this December and begin production January 4, 2010. This has caused a great stir as its sister soap OLTL will be moving to where AMC taped, and now the AMC actors are left to make a choice of moving with the show. This is not the only cast shake up. Soap Opera Digest is reporting that three possibly four LA based, former AMC actors are up for a return to the show. With NBC not renewing Knight Rider at this point, could Justin be making a return to the role of Jamie Martin in 2010?

Posted on 06 Aug 2009 by Lisa"

Of course, nothing is definite at this point and I think we'll have to stall for another 2 or 3 months before we can actually know whether he's going to take on AMC or not but he won't be talking to Kitt again, that's for sure.
Michael: Kitt what matters to me is who you are not what you look like. Sure we don't have the car so we can't turbo boost so we can't go over 200 miles an hour but it was all icing on the cake anyway